Boards < Community < Roleplay < EchoClan, a New Begining this is open and accepting!!

Boards

Poll: What did you think?

Horriable, i hated it

0 votes / 0%
Okay, could have been better though

2 votes / 18%
Awesome, best roleplay ever

5 votes / 45%
I don't really know

4 votes / 36%
« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-30 00:56:52 — Link

You enter a forest filled with the scents and sonds of spring, flowers blooming, birds singing, squirrels chattering the world was filled with peace, until you fall face flat in front of a beautiful she-cat hunting a mouse. "Are you okay, that looked like it hurt" she asks. Your chin hurts but other than that your fine. "I'm Echostar, leader of EchoClan. Would be kind enough to tell me yours?" You tell her your name and that you didn't mean to scare away her catch. "Oh that's fine dear", she eyes you for a moment. "You know my Clan is new we're always looking for new recruits, what do you say to becoming a Clan cat?"

This is what the camp looks like:http://c8.alamy.com/comp/CNWARR/mountain-stream-hoellbach-germany-bavaria-bavarian-forest-national-CNWARR.jpg

This is the link to the actual roleplay: https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11201/1#90794

Okay everyone, basically this is a warrior roleplay. I love role-playing and thought I start one, so I created EchoClan. Feel free to join. Once we have at least 3 warriors, a med. cat, a deputy, and a leader we'll start role-playing. You can control up to 3 cats. Do not control someone else's cat, it's rude. Please pm someone before saying your mates. Also no killing off your characters just because you want to, pm me beforehand. Don't kill other players cats. Don't make yourself perfect, like unable to be killed, never getting sick, ect.

There are 3 other clans, StormClan, CliffClan, and LakeClan. 

Here's the sign up sheet, copy and paste:

Name:

Area:

Pic ( optional):

Personality:

History:

Mate/Crush:

Heres my cats sheet:

Name: Echostar

Area: leader

Pic (optional): 

Personality: A strong leader, she's new to leading and hopes she makes the right decisions for her Clan.

History: Echostar used to to be a loner, she hated it. Having to fight other cats to get even the smallest scrap, it was too much. One day she saw a group of cats asking the local Kitty pets some questions. They smelled of the forest, for a moment she saw what her life could be like. Running in the forest side by side with other cats, she knew what she needed to do. That was why she started EchoClan.

Mate/crush: has a crush on Snowstrike

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-30 01:02:27 — Link

Here a list of the current status:

Leader:

Echostar/ Leafwhisker's daughter 

Deputy: 

Swirlfall

Medicine cat: 

Appleblossom

Warriors: 

Fawnspeckle/ didn't post on the roleplay

Starfire/ quit

Streamwind

Snowstrike/ used to be kittypet called fuzzball

Stripedheart 

Appritences: none

Kits: none

Queens: none

Elders: 

Leafwhisker/ mother to Echostar 

• SukiStyle
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-30 04:16:10 — Link

Name: Fawnspeckle

Area: warrior

Pic ( optional): Image result for speckled cat

Personality: Shy, loves to help others, always ignored.

History: born into the clan normally

Mate/Crush: none yet.

• ielerol
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-30 05:05:17 — Link

name: starfire

area: warrior

pic: optional

personality: a friendly cat to others in her clan but fierce to shady outsiders to protect the echoclan 

history: found in woods wounded by a fox and adopted into the clan as a true member

• ielerol
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-30 05:06:04 — Link

Mate/crush: none but, available 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-30 16:55:16 — Link

Both accepted!

• Banannapower
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-30 19:15:36 — Link

am i able to join

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-30 22:20:53 — Link

Yes. 

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-05 04:02:46 — Link

Here I'll make a second cat. 

Name: Leafwhisker

Area: elder

Pic(optional): 

Personality: good natured, loves watching apprenticed try to figure out how to get fresh bedding without destroying it. Gets snappy at Warriors who are rude or mean to kits.

History: Was once a beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat and quite as a leaf falling from a tree when hunting. Had 1 litter of 6 kits, only one out of a total of 6 kits survived before joining EchoClan. The Kit's name is Echostar 

Mate/Crush: all passed.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 05:10:05 — Link

Im a joining!

Name: stripedheart

Area: warrior

://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/82/31/30/823130ccbdc899dd17fe9611e3e03467--outdoor-cats-animal-welfare.jpg

Personality: loves to bask in the sun and help the elders, but when gets in a problem backs away. Also is a quite hunter, loyal, loves all cats.

History: once was a kit in EchoClan and got shoved out of the nest by the other kits and had to stay outside the den and when winter came she tried to get back in and the other cats stared in shock that she was alive. They let her in but they told her the other kits were warriors. It had been moons. So she had to learn everything to catch up to the others.

Crush on streamwind.

No.

• ylil
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 17:51:59 — Link

Second cat!

Name: swirlfall

Area: deputy

Personality: devoted to clan and loves to watch kits become warriors.

History: mom wanted him to become a med cat while dad wanted him to become a warrior. He made the decision to become a warrior then became deputy. 

crush: Echostar 

Pic: 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/01/73/ab01735f48ef4387579d32983a66b7fd--black-bengal-cat-bengal-cats.jpg

No.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-06 22:01:14 — Link

Both are accepted 

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-08 19:10:59 — Link

First cat

Name: Appleblossom

Area: Medicine Cat

Pic: http://0.tqn.com/d/cats/1/S/-/q/3/Samson.jpg

Personality: Her mind is often wandering,  but once she has something to focus on, she puts her entire being into it. 

History: She was randomly found sitting in the forest after being abandoned by her clan. 

Mate/Crush: None

Second cat

Name: Streamwind

Area: Warrior

Pic: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ee/54/14/ee5414113e10b9db45a43b26a0f55030--grey-tabby-cats-grey-kitten.jpg

Personality: He is mostly calm and level-headed, but gets angry on occasion.  He is a fast runner. 

History: He had been wandering and stumbled upon the Echoclan camp. Not long after he joined them and became a warrior. 

Crush: Starfire

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-08 22:59:28 — Link

accepted!

ill make a second theread where we can start. it will be called " The begining of EchoClan"

Edit, We Need More Warriors!! ( For the roleplay )

• FunBlossom
  • User

Posted at 2017-07-18 05:44:37 — Link

Since you said we needed more warriors...

Name: Fuzzball(kittypet), Snowstrike(warrior)

Area: Warrior

Pic: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1R0-3FroM6k/ULIS-aX4z3I/AAAAAAAADlo/a1BgAB8CUwI/s1600/angry_white_cat-1920x1200.jpg

Personality: Always grumpy,  often snaps at other cats. He's big and is good at fighting. Call him Fuzzball and you will die.

History: He used to be a Kittypet and hated every second of it. He ran off the first chance he got.

Mate/Crush: No.

Sound good? 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla