Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < [W] Flight Rising [S] EVERYTHING (Kami, premium, and more!)

Boards

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-16 20:39:14 — Link

I have plenty of throdama morphs both in my waiting for trade and Throdama Morph tab.  I also have a pretty good stable to breed specifc ones if there is something in particular you want.  Even have agile paws!

I am also breeding salted earth, acute eyesight symurghs.  Haven't gotten a perfect yet, but I'm close.  Basically, tell me what you want and I will do my best to breed it for you.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-17 14:43:39 — Link

I like the genes on Grove Warden in your Throdama Morphs tab, but could I get them on a Warrior 3 morph? I can even supply the pheromones myself if you'd prefer.

I'm definitely interested in your symurghs too. I think my ideal would be Song of Peace, Acute Eyesight, Quickmind/Determined, Paws Memory, Salt of the Earth, Steel Muscles, Regeneration, Thick Skin/Fragrance, but I'm not too picky on the exact genes as long as it has most of those and all genes are positive.

Concerning payment: I'd only give up my Kami for Flight Rising currency/items (or maybe some really good art), and I've only got 116 vermillion left right now. Might be willing to scrounge up more depending on how much you were looking for, but otherwise payment would have to be in other items or silver.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-17 15:33:52 — Link

Hmm.  Well, I have plenty of silver, but I could put together a warrior Throdama for you for vermillion.  I always need that. :)

**I just started playing Flight Rising, so perhaps in time I will have something Kami worthy. :)

• Wolfdog224
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-20 05:34:37 — Link

LadyChipmunk (#60564) wrote:

Hmm.  Well, I have plenty of silver, but I could put together a warrior Throdama for you for vermillion.  I always need that. :)

**I just started playing Flight Rising, so perhaps in time I will have something Kami worthy. :)

Hey LadyChipmunk

whats your flight rising name? as i can give u some help on it and friend u on there as well if u would like me too that is lol and my username on there is the same as here

The Highbridge Unicorn and Catching the Fire Stud 

Breeding Unicorns and Rocs 

Wanted Fourm Post Link Below if you can help i would be so thankful

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11625

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-20 14:46:07 — Link

I'm LadyChipmunk there, too.  Makes remembering log ins easier.

And thank you!

Sumatra_Echo, does this meet your needs for a throdama morph? https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1333450

Also, how much treasure or gems would you want for Dita?

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-21 06:32:36 — Link

Looks great! How much are you wanting for him?

I'm looking for around 2.5 million treasure or 3,000 gems for Dita. Pretty negotiable, but since one other person has expressed interest in buying her at that price (last I was in contact with them they didn't have the funds yet, don't know if they're still interested), that'll be the benchmark for now.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-21 15:30:36 — Link

15 vermillion or 10K silver.  Seem fair?

Yeah, that's going to take me awhile.  I suspect if someone else is already working on it, then I'm likely not going to have the resources in time.  But that's okay.  I discovered a fun new game out of all of this. :)

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2018-06-21 22:37:22 — Link

Sounds good, sending 15 vermillion over now.

Well, you never know. Again, I don't even know if the other person is still interested. But either way, it's good to hear you've been enjoying Flight Rising, glad I was able to introduce it to you. :)  

• TheMadgod
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-20 15:30:51 — Link

Is this still open?

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-23 00:29:28 — Link

Definitely interested in: 

Namless cockatrice: https://beastkeeper.com/pet/754489

Expand Stable scrolls

Pink Fish Eggs

Tentatively interested in: 

Nameless dragon: https://beastkeeper.com/pet/820944

PS Double Storm Shield *** https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1237046

Calvin Nge https://beastkeeper.com/pet/532649

This cockatrice https://beastkeeper.com/pet/653188

Premium subscription

Aromatic Beans

Yellow Fish Eggs

Scroll of Major Insight

Energy Drinks, rainbow jars

cotton, granite, vermillion

What I have: 

Treasure

Gems (less eager to spend them in all honesty)

Runaway Rotclaw (I've only got the one, though, so slightly reluctant to trade it)

Crystalhide Treads (many)

Chillspike Collar (multiple)

Moonglow Thorns 

Gustborn Balloon

Stonekeeper Sash

Frigid Sash

Shady Sash

Whirlwind Sash

(I also have festival skins from the same period (October 2014 to March 2015)--I'm guessing you're not interested in those since you didn't mention them with other fest items, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.) 

On Beastkeeper, I have perfect Lykoi (mostly Ice Aura/Breath with Berserker/Sharp Claws and Berserker/Agile Paws, but some have Quickmind, Musical Larynx, or Elemental Resistance as well). 

I have the same username on Flight Rising.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-26 13:28:02 — Link

TheMadGod Yep, always open. Just might take me a few days to respond because I don't log in very often.

Sheliak Not interested in festival skins, as you guessed, or the sashes, but everything else looks good. Probably won't take more than one of each apparel though.

Here's an approximate pricing for everything you stated interest in, though you're welcome to haggle. (Especially since I haven't been actively playing in a long time, and I'm not sure what the relative value of things are these days.)

Nameless cockatrice: to be honest I'd be looking for around 3kg or equivalent for this one, due to the special circumstance it took me to get it and the fact that it's my favorite thing on this account

Expand Stable Scrolls: 150g each (currently have 24, sorry the screenshots are out of date)

Pink Fish Eggs: 200g each? (I forget how much these go for in the Warlock Exchange Station...)

Nameless dragon: 200g

PS Double Storm Shield***: 250g

Calvin Nge: 50g

Dbl Pet Q Sharp Ven G2: 120g

Premium subscription: 400g each

Aromatic Beans: 100g each? (same deal as Pink Fish Eggs)

Yellow Fish Eggs: 200g each (pretty sure these cost the same as the pink ones)

Major Scroll of Insight: 30g each

Energy Drink: 25g each (currently have 421)

Rainbow Jar: 50g each 

Cotton: 5 per gem 

Granite: 3 per gem

Vermillion: 3 per gem (currently have 114)

• TheMadgod
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-26 20:59:30 — Link

What's your currency rate? Tbh I'd be fine just buying Silver/Gold with Treasure/Gems.

And how much Vermillion could 30g get me?

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-26 22:24:10 — Link

10 gems : 1 gold, and for silver to treasure I'd be fine with 1:1. (So that would be 850 silver per gem and 8,500 treasure per gold, going by current gem:treasure ratios.)

30g would get you 90 vermillion, but depending on how much Sheilak wants, I might not have that much left. 

• TheMadgod
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-26 22:29:11 — Link

Could I buy 18k silver? And I'll wait on the Verm then. c:

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-27 00:28:01 — Link

Sure! Sell me a random item you don't need for 18k silver, and send the treasure/gems to my account on Flight Rising (username is Sumatra). I'll accept them both at the same time. 

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla