Boards < General < Creative < Skins by Marans - and now Apparel!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 | Next »

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-07 20:43:58 — Link

There's a (mad) scientist somewhere who created backwards-adapted chicken embryos with TEETH. Mad I tell you. He says he destroyed them but I just KNOW that somewhere in the world there's a baby chicken with chompers....

Also EEEEEEEEE it's so good to see you again, Marans!!!!!! *gives her an embarrassingly big hug and lots of nice things* We need to exchange emails so I don't lose you, I've lost too many internet friends over the years.

I'm currently hunting through the pound for passerines to give to raptorkitty. I unfortunately adopted one that she'd already discarded... Oh well.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-07 20:46:46 — Link

HEH POOR ARETE, I APPRECIATE YOU. It was GP 0 you goose, I can't use those sadly </3 I'm almost to full GP3 Hoopoes who are Homozygous. I appreciate you so much arete.

EDIT: I STILL HAVE IT YOU LIAR ;P https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1007980

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-07 21:08:48 — Link

Nah this was another one called Little Passerine that I think you bred yourself :D

I shall return it to the pound. I have a piebald passerine if you're interested, otherwise I might just keep it cos it's pretty.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-07 21:15:18 — Link

Ugh, I might have had a purge and it was so similar to my lines I wasn't thinking </3

Keep the pretty Piebald! I can get you a better one later c:

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-08 16:32:14 — Link

I would feel patronised, but I have a whole handful of perfect deviant unicorns to gloat over, so waah. xD

Also: when will there be lykos skins by Marans? Like lots of poses, with backgrounds, at least one of which will be a lovely howling wolf in front of the full moon, standing on the Sierra Nevada mountain range? (Ok that might be a bit too much...) x3

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-09 21:57:43 — Link

There Will Be Lykoses, after I've escaped this sea of commissions and stuff. :3

Working on a new symurgh model right now, will share some screenshots/GIFs here soon. If anyone wants to request a certain texture (design) or pose to show...

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-10 17:11:12 — Link

Nah, prefer lykoses... *pout*

Just kidding. Am willing to patiently wait for them :)

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-17 18:30:56 — Link

Sorry no lykos, and not sure if I'll submit these as BK skins later (could do different colourings), but here are some other things for own project. Trying to practice different shapes of gryphs/griffs.

That sketch is a Minoan. Later I suppose an armoured Marlik type, or a spiky wingless Keythong, or a Valravn (half raven, half wolf) might be interesting too.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-17 23:04:40 — Link

A gryphon rampant!!! I love it! I have just the right gryph to put it on too <3

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-19 18:09:38 — Link

Finished the other one :) Probably won't get to the rest for a while, though. Got work to do x)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-08-19 19:12:30 — Link

*sits on Maran's doorstep sadly with a pair of lonely black merle lykoi, sighing and waiting for pretty skins*

Ha...woooooooo....

• Kenma
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-25 22:55:16 — Link

Oh my, such a lovely artstyle! 

@seraphimimir on instagram and twitter!! check my art out

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-02 22:19:22 — Link

... whooo this thread is so old. It's cringeworthy seeing the old art here xD I swear I can now draw griffons much better than those 2017 horrors.

Anyway, disappeared for a while. Back now :)

I've drawn some apparel, but FireAlpaca is a useless program when it comes to cropping, measuring and saving images. Every time I add colour, then save, things get a white outline around the edge. Arghhh.

So, for now I'll only submit these plain white wings. I'd be happy to share the 'base' for others to add colour - not sure if Angel would allow it though?

Some others not shaded yet (I'm so eager to do the gryphon ribbons, all my perfect gryphs need to wear those...)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-02 22:28:43 — Link

I must say, very impressive.

I also wish I could buy you a new tablet :(

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2020-04-03 00:33:40 — Link

We'll get these darn driver problems sorted out one day xD

I'll do a ribbony harness for the unis too.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla