Boards < Community < Roleplay < HARRY POTTER RP

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 26 27 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 01:02:08 — Link

Chases cheeks burned and he new he was flushing. People had looked over as she had said that. He slid into the carriage after her and seemed fascinated in his shoes.....

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 11:14:15 — Link

Rory shoved her face into her book, trying to hide her blushing face. Then she remembered something her mother had said about 'interacting with everyone around you' because she didn't want Rory to be basidally friendless for another year. She slowly closed the book and peeked over the top. Chase was bright red still and had his face in his hand, only covering his mouth and facing the window? 

"S-sorry for embarrassing you... I-"

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 11:24:13 — Link

Chase didn't look at her but mumbled."It doesn't matter..." He was too lost in thought about who he'd seen die.......

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 11:32:17 — Link

Rory had heard of a myth about what pulled the carrages, but she wasn't sure it was true. It had something to do with death and invisible creatures. It was more likely to be magic. She ducked her head as Chase sighed as he looked out the window, lost in thought.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 11:37:33 — Link

Chase grabbed his things as the carriage pulled to a halt. He jumped out and patted the Thestral as he worked past. He joined the crowd heading into Hogwarts....

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 12:00:31 — Link

Rory raised an eyebrow as Chase stroked the air again, and hauled her tote bag onto her shoulder, full of text books and spare bottles of ink and quills.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 12:04:48 — Link

Chase picked up Alcatraz's cage and hauled it along with the rest of his stuff, Coal following. Coal looked at the lump in Rory's shirt where Dopey sat, and licked his lips....

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 12:42:28 — Link

Rory felt Dopey squirm in her pocket, then Coal look hungrily at him. She took him out of her pocket and hugged him to her chest. She frowned at Coal, who turned around to follow his owner. Rory shifted the bag on her shoulder and headed toward the glowing castle that would be her home for the next semester.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 13:04:06 — Link

Chase sat down at the Griffindor Table, he didn't listen as the new students where put into their houses and he didn't listen as the Headmaster started talking. As the food came he grabbed some, but didn't end up eating....

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 13:19:59 — Link

Rory held her book under the table and only every now and then scooped a mouthful of roast lamb into her mouth. She was hardly there when the Sorting started, but she couldn't help wishing she had a little sibling to watch get sorted into a house. Herself, she had no idea why she was in Griffindor. Slytherin or Hufflepuff would've been more suited to her. Rory wasn't brave. She was loyal, and determined, but brave? Rory didn't know what the hat was thinking.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 13:23:36 — Link

As soon as the Feast finished, Chase got up to leave, his plate hadn't been touched. He walked out and started going up the Marble Staircase towards the Griffindore Commonroom.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 13:50:33 — Link

Rory walked as fast as she could while she read, manuvering aroung the students that were trying to find their common rooms and swarms of first years lead by prefects. She ran head first into a portrait of a large Moran in a pink dress.

"my heavens child! If you keep at your reading like that, I wouldn't be surprised if you fell of the moving stairs!!"

Rory muttered an apology, then tried to remember the password the Griffindor prefect had whispered to her.

"uh, aperi sesamae."

the Fat Lady nodded and swung forward to reveal a warm, red and gold room.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 23:52:49 — Link

Chase walked into the Commonroom after Rory and immediately headed for the dormitory. He started going up the stairs but heard somone call his name."Yeah?" He said, turning around. It was Aaron, one of his friends."How are you?" Aaron asked."Fine....." Chase replied....

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-17 02:13:53 — Link

Rory sighed in content as she sat down on the couch, and pulled her pile of books up with her. She started flipping through them, when she came across 'Hogwarts: a history'. She shrugged and opened the book. She was still curious about Chase and the thing that was supposedly pulling the carrages, so she turned to a page on the carrages of Hogwarts. 

"To most, the carriages that carry the students of year 2 and up, seem to be pulled by magic, or nothing at all. It is said the creatures pulling the carts are called Thestrals, and are extremely hard to find and catch, but not invisible to all."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-17 02:21:40 — Link

"Well, I just figured after what happened to-" Aaron didn't finish as Chase cut over the top of him."I said I'm fine!!" He said loudly, he turned and trudged up the stairs as maultiple heads turned in his direction...

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 26 27 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla