Boards < Community < Roleplay < HARRY POTTER RP

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 26 27 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 09:45:10 — Link

(XD It's fine)

Chase grinned." Well, I better get into my school robes..." He nodded to Rory and Aliya and left, carrying Coal with him...

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 10:37:31 — Link

Rory had a shot at giving a shy smile as the two left the car, and she pushed her nose into the book again. She felt something slide down her face. That something was Dopey, and she doubted he was awake, even as he fell down her face and onto her book.

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 10:43:53 — Link

Chase yelped as Coal bit him and ran back into the carrage. Coal grabbed Dopey and jumped into the luggage rack. Chase ran back in, holding his bleeding hand to his chest."Coal!!" He said, noticing the little wriggling thing in his mouth.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 10:55:09 — Link

Rory let out a squeak and literally dropped everything on the floor to rescue her little ball of fluff. She tackled the dark animal called Coal and slowly pulled Dopey out of his mouth and to safety. Her glasses fell off as she hit the ground, and she started to feel around for them  once Dopey was safe in her robe pocket.

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:00:27 — Link

Chase grabbed Coal with his uninjured hand, and saw Rory looking for her glasses, which had skidded to the other side of the carrage. He gently kicked them over to her, so she could grab them." I am so sorry..." He said, wincing as his hand throbbed....

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:08:01 — Link

"I- it's okay, I- uh, um..."

Coal licked his lips, and Dopey made the fiercest face he could as a ferret. Rory hugged her pet to her chest and slowly stood up.

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:08:41 — Link

"I- it's okay, I- uh, um..."

Coal licked his lips, and Dopey made the fiercest face he could as a ferret. Rory hugged her pet to her chest and slowly stood up.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:13:53 — Link

Chase held tighter to Coal as he licked his lips, but smiled nervously as Dopey responded with his best mean face.(I can so imagine a ferret looking like that) He looked down at his bloody hand and grimmaced. It looked bad...

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:20:31 — Link

"Are you okay? I, um, have some bandaids.... Or plasters or what ever you call them," Rory said as she cleaned up the mess on the floor, juggling Dopey, her book, and her bag as she tried to hold her wand in her mouth. Everything went tumbling down, with the exception of Dopey because he was digging his tiny claws into her skin. 

"Oh fudge."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:27:24 — Link

Chase's grin widened."I'm fine...... I'll fix it up when we get to Hogwarts.... Thanks tho." Chase made sure Coal couldn't get out and left the carrage to go get into his robes...

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:33:26 — Link

Rory watched as Chase left with Aliya and continued picking up her things. Rory held Dopey in front of her face and pretended to scowl. "you have to be more careful you little knuckle head!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:36:14 — Link

*AT HOGWARTS*

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 11:37:30 — Link

Chase walked up to the Thestrals and patted the one that had taken him up to the castle, on the neck. He turned away before anyone saw, but had a feeling that Rory had seen....

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-15 12:23:46 — Link

Accidental send, Ignore!

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-09-16 00:57:10 — Link

"Um, Chase? Why were you patting the air?"

he looked flustered. Rory burned red. She hadn't meant to embarrass him, so she hurried onto the carriage before he could say anything.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 26 27 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla