Boards < Community < Roleplay < HARRY POTTER RP

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 25 26 27 | Next »

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 02:54:26 — Link

Soriah  changed.

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 05:30:45 — Link

Faelin cocked her head in wonder as Soriah changed into a dog. "What class do we learn that in?"

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 09:11:00 — Link

Rory looked up to where Chase was still being carried by his arms/shoulders towards the hut.

"Come in, come in! Do yer fancy some tea?"

Rory stepped in, snickering, and realised what Hagris had said. His tea was famous for containing a mystery ingredient that made your mouth burn.

"Uh... No thank you Hagrid."

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-19 22:51:41 — Link

Soriah changed back."My uncle taught me.It was really hard.My uncle is the only part of my family who isn't a Muggle."

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-21 19:01:28 — Link

Faelin grinned, "Cool, do you think you can teach me?"

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 18:06:34 — Link

"I cann try..."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 20:53:39 — Link

"Can you change into any animal, or just a dog?" Faelin asked, looking interestedly at Soriah.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 22:29:15 — Link

"Me?I can only change in to one animal.Dog.And I didn't choose.The animal you become is entirely based on your personality.What is your patronus?"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 23:44:49 — Link

"Huh?" Faelin said, cocking her head.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-24 01:46:26 — Link

"You know. The spell. " Soriah streched."I might be able to teach you, but you need to agree to a few things.One; It twill take a very long time.Two; It will be extremely hard.And three;It may not work, and if it does not it could have disasterous results.Do you agree?"Soriah solemly held out her hand for Faelin to shake. 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-24 06:20:16 — Link

Faelin shook it. "Even if it does turn out disasterous, I'm basically a walking disaster anyways."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-26 06:20:49 — Link

Chase stumbled when he was dropped-and not very gently- on the ground.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• Rory_Landon
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-27 08:15:34 — Link

Rory laughed, then helped him up.

"You ok?"

Chase glared at her, but she could see a smile dancing on his lips.

"Come on, lets get you un-frostbited."

To live would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

You're mad, bonkers, off your head! But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. - Alice Kingsley (Alice in Wonderland)

Come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, in Never Never Land - Peter Pan (Peter Pan)

It hurt because it mattered - John Green

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back - Unknown

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-27 08:42:02 — Link

Sara looked at her watch and squeaked, she ran back to the castle with Rainbow at her heels. She skidded to a stop on the RavenClaw common room and quickly walked to the girl's dorm. She looked around before pulling out her book, it was a bit dusty and the cover was red. She quickly flipped through it and sighed with relief as she closed it, seeing that nobody had touched it. Sara looked at the cover, inspecting it for even the slightest bend or scratch. She ran her hand over the book her fingers running over the title. Sara read the title -as she had many times. "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them." Even though it was a book most wizards had, Sara treasured hers as it had been passed down from generations. It was possibly one of the first editions still intact. And Sara tried to keep it that way. After seeing that the book was okay she locked it back into the box she kept it in and hid it with all.her other objects.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-29 17:27:26 — Link

"What is your patronus?"Soriah repeated.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 25 26 27 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla