Boards < BeastEon Development Forum < Questions & Suggestions < Sticky: Ask your questions here!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 | Next »

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-15 00:34:56 — Link

Ohh. Can I test please?

Oh just one little question. Can you make it so you can make a role-play only available to certain players? Because I've seen sometimes there's just someone who trys to power play all the time or just takes control over the roleplays. Or so you can like, block certain players from posting Only in that roleplay? So they can still post anywhere except that roleplay. Please?

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• OrcaLover9
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-03 02:28:29 — Link

Do we have an estimated time of available enrollment yet?

Just your neighborhood genetics enthusiast.  Shoot me a message if you wanna chat or trade!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-03 18:02:28 — Link

Update plsss!!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-14 02:29:42 — Link

Nevermind

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• Silver-Azure
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-15 19:39:18 — Link

Since Deviants don't really exist anymore, could different patterns be paired with different colors? Like, since I'm really predictable, a Light Blue Osprey-patterned Roc that would normally be, say, red or brown?

No longer on the hunt for the perfect Roc.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2018-04-16 02:30:46 — Link

Silver-Azure, yes, in most of the cases a pattern can be paired with any available color (and with other unrelated patterns). So if a Roc has osprey markings in its phenotype, it may appear in the whole range of available colors depending on the rest of its genes. 

• PyroYoYo
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-27 03:19:09 — Link

I have a question for the tutorials. I'm new and just starting but I can't seem to get past the catching a wild pet one. I've tried clicking and nothing is working...

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2018-05-27 14:58:38 — Link

PyroYoYo, this board is about a different game which is still in development. For BeastKeeper questions, please refer to FAQ and Help board.

• aliangel
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-17 02:16:23 — Link

i joined this game about 3 years ago, and to me it is an ok game. i just recently rejoined back and started playing again and i realised that what has been a plague then, is still a plague now. i see old school players still here with there big time pets holding down a portal for days on end and the newbies with these small fry pets struggling to get to a portal. i find it to be a bit unfair and disturbing

DO UNTO OTHERS

AS YOU WOULD LIKE

THEM TO DO UNTO

YOU

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-20 12:23:14 — Link

I agree it's a bit unfair, but nothing stops new players from working their way up to being powerful players in their own right. When you look at strong players you're seeing years of work and careful breeding/levelling. Sure you can just buy fancy pets, but nothing comes close to the feeling of breeding perfects yourself.

• yummyquik
  • User

Posted at 2018-12-20 15:25:31 — Link

Off topic, but I agree with aliangel.  

• Brandi
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-11 23:57:29 — Link

I'm very interested in the new game, but I haven't seen any recent updates. :/

Always buying/selling/trading, check out my threads:

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/12180/1#97422 - onsite b/s/t

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/12172/1#97384 - seeking cross site trades!

If I do something taboo, sorry, I'm new here! Please feel free to message me if you have anything you'd like to share with me, all tips/hints appreciated <3

• Arada
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-05 04:38:02 — Link

Is this still going to be an actual thing?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2019-03-06 18:26:58 — Link

Arada, yes, we're still working on BeastEon! Unfortunately, we're doing that much slower than estimated, mostly due to my chronic health issues which we couldn't predict when we started the project. I was diagnosed with CFS/ME which slowly worsens with time. I personally apologize for all the delays. We're still very enthusiastic about BeastEon and eager to see it live.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2019-03-07 10:36:24 — Link

Oh no, Angel, that's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that.

I hope your game gets finished. It truly sounds lovely.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 10 11 12 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla