could thier be new spices in the game like this

(not my art )

meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♡♥

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-29 10:53:51 — Link

It looks very similar to a symurgh...

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-29 18:38:04 — Link

Copy/pasted from the Sticky: Please read before posting a new topic:
New species by simply naming it
. "Let's have a pegasus" or "I like manticores, please add them!" won't work. Of course, visual part plays a big role but images alone don't make a new species. Please suggest a full concept of a new creature including genetics, abilities, rarity, species specific mechanics, etc.

Any ideas on what its genetics and stuff will be? Looks like it will be able to use fire, that would be a fun ability.

As arete said, it does look a lot like a symurgh. Probably too close for it to be accepted as it looks right now. Each species is unique and doesnt look similar to the others.

If you want it for the appearance then you can make a custom skin of a dragon that's fluffy and with wolfish features. Or a symurgh with bat-like wings, but it will still need some bird features. You can get a whole group of them and call them a sub-species, sort of like what I do with my cancermancers. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla