Boards < Community < Roleplay < Another world to conquer [Click it! Click it!]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 | Next »

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 06:58:46 — Link

"Damn." she muttered, putting her gun back in it's holdster.  She walked a few steps, grumbling as she walked. "Where are you headed? You at least seem to know where you're going." Sure, she could have tried to pry more information out of the strange woman, but she got the feeling it would be no use. She had been magically transported there herself,  it was possible that maybe the other had been as well. 

She sighed. "And... for curiosity's sake, you didn't happen to be going about your business and suddenly be dumped here, did you?" She cringed as soon as the words left her mouth, realizing just how crazy they made her sound. But who knew, perhapse this one's story would be the same.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 17:43:07 — Link

"I came here the same way you did." I said "And no, I have no idea where I am going, all I know is thay I'm headed North because North is where water is." I said as I filled my clay jar with water, and added "Your welcome to travel with me if you want." Then turning I said "Oh, and I'm sorry about the threats, I didn't want this to end in a fight, But from past experience I know that usually if you let someone know your scared of them, that they will use your fear as a disadvantage to you."

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-24 21:34:32 — Link

"I understand where you're coming from. Fear is something that is easily, and often, exploited." She said, watching ihe strange girl, weighing her options. On one hand, she could stay in the oasis and pray something came by, then hope she could manage to catch it, or she could go with this person whom she knew nothing about. Neiter option was the most attractive, but knowing nothing of this place or what was out here, the right decision was glaringly obvious.

"Under normal circumstances I'd tell you I prefer to work alone, but given the strangeness of it all, I think I'll take you up on the travel offer. Strength in numbers, right?" She hoped she had truly made the right decision, and that this new stranger wouldn't try to kill her in her sleep. 

"I'm Caroline,  by the way...and I'm also incredibly sorry about all of the threats."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-25 01:42:45 — Link

Name:Issaic Frost

Where i came from: imagination for a character in a book i like to write about.

Appearence: 6.4 feet tall. curly brown hair, green eyes and has a goatee. He has A prostetic right arm. It has a retracable blade that cam protrude from the back of his prostetic hand. The prostetic is made of metal. A black shirt, blue jeans, cowboy boots, a brown trench coat, and a hat that has a band that holds 5 rounds.

Species: human

Powers: besides being good with his right arm blade and his rifle. Nothing else.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-25 01:55:37 — Link

"Uh where am i?" I put my right hand to my forehead and look around. "Sand sand and i guessed it sand. This has got to be my lucky day." I stand up and decide to search myself for any resources. "Let's see. I have my rifle," I check it's condition and place it on my back, i find 36 rounds and find nothing else. I test my arm's blade and it works just fine. "Well at least i can defend myself. Which way to go though?" I start to walk. Time is irrelevant to me now. I fan myself with my hat. The ammo that's on it clings together each time i fan myself. " I hope i can find something to eat or drink soon. If not, i'll become the sand around me."

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-25 16:48:05 — Link

I smile, "I forgive you." then I add on "My name is Terra, and sure you can travel with me." then I said with a little laugh "Even though I have no idea where I'm going."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-26 00:29:11 — Link

I get to the top of a sand dune and look at all directions. "which way do i go now?" I see only sand and nothing else.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-28 20:10:07 — Link

After that I began to walk North again.

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-30 08:20:03 — Link

She watched for a moment as Terra began to walk away, finally deciding that it would be better to just follow along. Chances were that a single person wouldn't last in this desert too long, and she would like to stay alive as long as possible. She only hoped she wouldn't end up regretting the decision to go with the odd girl. 

(OOC: dude. life attacked me otherwise I'd have responded to this sooner! xD)

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-30 19:04:16 — Link

(OCC: Lol I know the feeling! X3)

Soon night began to settel in and it became colder, "Good, we're heading the right way." I said as a gust of ice-cold wing pierced me from the North. Then I layed down in the sand and looked up at the stars for awhile before finally falling asleep.

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-01 09:41:09 — Link

Name: Lin Sandor

Where did you get this char' from?: Inspired from Tales of Legendia

Apparence: Tanned skin and messy, dark-red medium length hair. Wears a red tank top and a pair of zebra-striped loose pants. Wears white sandals as well and a red bandana around her head.

Specie: Human

Powers(if any): Weaponry magic. Can summon an unlimited number of spears at will. Is also quite acrobatic.

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-01 10:03:12 — Link

She was watching them from behind a dune. Two females squabbling over where they were and threatening each other with weapons. Lin had none herself, which was why the little girl felt intimidated by the couple. Her trusty spear was left at home, wherever it was now. Her magic was a last resort, something she used if she absolutely cannot find any other means to defend herself, so now was not the time.

Her entire body was sore from the fall, and her mouth ached for water after hours of walking through this desert. Yes, she was born in a tropical land, but even the heat didn't come close to this! Her mind raced as she thought of her next move. Approach them? No, one of them appears to be as hot-headed as the scorching sun. Ignore them and find her own path? They don't even know their way around anyway, but neither did she.

Ah! They're moving! Lin kept herself at a safe distance as they continued North. She'll keep this up, maybe until they reach a village of some sort. For now, she sat nearby behind another dune as the sun went down. Night was chilly, but she welcomed it as the darkness cooled her skin. Little Lin was determined to keep herself awake, but her eyelids would betray her time to time. She sat up straight, watching the two women; She couldn't afford to lose sight of them.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-01 21:02:34 — Link

I was well aware that we were being followed, but of course I didn't say anything, Caroline while a good bodygaurd and possibley a good friend might find the girl to oppose to them as a threat, So she merely ignored the girl behind the dune, not letting her distract her from the reality of where they were, and how they were going to find a decent place to rest and find food.

"The girl, she's different." I thought, as I felt the powerfull rays of energy, "Could the rays I detecting be magic? Another magical being? here?" I began to listen to the rays more closely. They were like a song, soft and gentle, but the waves could turn fiercer and more bold depending on how the girl felt at the moment. "Interesting, her powers resemble mine." I thought, of course I had been in a state of sleep the whole time I had been lost in thought so it wasn't long before the sun rose and, I woke feeling as if I had been asleep all night, even though my mind never truly rested.

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 07:56:36 — Link

Something was off, and had been for some time. She knew they were being followed, but by what, or who, she was unsure. There was no way to guage Terra's reaction to the news. The good news was that, so far, there was no threat. No attack had come during the night, but that was also bad news. They could rule out any instinctual predator, but that left two options. Either this desert had spawned predators much smarter than those she was used to, or it was another human being. She hoped it was the latter. At least there would be a chance to talk to and/or reason with another human. A predator would be much more difficult to deal with, especially if it stalked humans. 

She yawned, shaking off the near-sleepless night. She had finally allowed herself to drift off an hour or two before dawn, having kept watch most of the night. 

"You ready to get movin'?" she asked as soon as the other girl was awake. 

• ncserran
  • User

Posted at 2013-07-02 08:51:02 — Link

The night dragged on until the sun peeked from the horizon once again, warming every creature under its rays. The little girl rubbed her eyes awake from the sand, while one free hand fished for something in her satchel bag. She pulled out a piece of translucent-green candy and popped it in her mouth, chewing slowly to savor the sour green-apple juices. That should keep Lin awake.

You ready to get movin'? Looks like they were awake too.

Before she turned her eyes to them though, the sound of skittering tiny feet caught her attention. A scorpion. It crawled through the smooth sand until it noticed Lin, to which it raised it's jet black tail in aggression. The young bandit squinted at it, while retrieving one of her white sandals..

With one quick motion and a quiet grunt, her arm swung to bat away the tiny fiend and sent it flying as well as a thousand other sand particles with it. Lin imagined it shrieking in surprise as it landed a good distance away from her. The scorpion was probably grumbling too while it retreated over the next dune.

Lin later realized her defensive actions with a 'hmm'. Hopefully none of the other girls noticed that there was a flying scorpion just now.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla