Boards < Community < Roleplay < Another world to conquer [Click it! Click it!]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 17 18 | Next »

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 01:18:56 — Link

Basically you do anything you want (accept murder) nobody really knows what they want to do when they join a role play so everyone pretty much just "wings it" Trust me it's not hard you just do pretty much anything...

;3

• EquineFan
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-18 15:59:45 — Link

The heat was all arounnd me. I couldn't escape it... I was only 16 and I knew that I had a destiny that was what I was born for. I was a starlite, born from the stars... I tried to get up off of the soarching, crackled ground. I couldn't. I was trapped. I could feel all of my limbs but I couldn't move, my legs, my arms, my whole body wouldn't work the way I wanted it to! I tried again and again. Then I gave up and decided to go to sleep. I was born into a town of normal people. Most starlites are born into a family of starlites that help them interprete there dreams that tell them what they are supposed to do. I... don't know... what I'm... doing here. I don't think I'm supposed to be here... I'm probably just a big mistake... I started to talk aloud and think about my whole life... my dreams of what I'm suppose to do in life.... I didn't know anymore... Finally after the longest time of my life I drifted off to sleep and didn't wake up for awhile......

Say what you want and what you feel and those who care don't matter and those who matter won't care... Dr. Seuss

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-19 00:25:03 — Link

I woke up on the soft sand of the desert nd quickly stood up, The sun was burning down on me and I ws parched. Quietly I began to walk North. I didn't know why I was here or how I had gotten here, but I did know that I had to keep myself from dieing.

After walking for about a mile I began to oftly sing the song that my mother had taught me when I was very young.

"Hush child, The darkness will rise from the deep, child. Carry it out unto sleep, Child, the darkness will rise from the deep child, Carry it out unto sleep child. The summer of slumber will shape your belief, And you'll always remember your father's a theift, And you won't understand all the caue of your greaf, but you'll always follow the voices beneath."

"Go now my daughter your spirit will hate her, The flower who married my brother the traitor, And you will expose his terrible behavior For you are the proof oh how he betrayed her loyalty. Hush child the darkness will rise from the deep child carry it out unto sleep child, The darness will rie from the deep child, carry it out unto sleep. Go now my daughter each day you grow older, Each moment I'm watching my vengance unfold, For the child of my body the flesh of my soul, will die in return for the birth right he stole."

"Hush child, the darkness will rise from the deep child, carry it out unto sleep child, The darkness will rise from the deep child, carry it out unto sleep..."

After I had finihe singing my song, I looked to the East and saw a large clay jar half burried in the sand, I walked over and dug it up then I began to carry it with me as I headed North.

"If there's a jar here then there must be water somewhere nearby..." I said to myself.

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-20 05:30:31 — Link

How long had it been? Minutes? Hours? It felt like an eternity. The hot winds had never ceased in their assault, causing her to walk half-blinded. 

"How did Altair stand this?" She asked herself, thinking back on the ancient assassins which hid themselves in the deserts of Syria. Somehow they had survived, and somehow she would as well. She looked to the sky, hoping for any sign of life. There, not too far from her, was a bird flying overhead. A bird circling in the desert usually meant water, and water was necessary to survive. Picking up her pace, she continued toward the bird, eventually coming up on a small oasis, in the middle of which was a spring. She studied it a moment, wondering if perhapse the entire desert was an illusion created by a piece of eden, but it was doubtful. Those illusions were never this elaborate. At the moment, she supposed, it didn't matter. She had found a source of water, and that's what was most needed for survival. 

"And where there's water, there will be life." What kind of life, however, she was unsure. Whatever appeared, she hoped it would be edible, or at the very least not a templar. 

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-20 22:06:02 — Link

I also spotted the bird circling above the desert and I began to follow it, "Could someone be hurt out here? Or perhapse even dead?" I thought, as I continued to walk torwards the bird.

After what seemed like hours I saw the small spot of green ahead that was the oasis "Is it?....Real?" I thought as I came closer to it, still carrying the large clay jar.

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-21 08:59:33 — Link

The sound of footsteps were faint, having been muffled by the sand and the distance, but as Caroline glanced up, she saw a form not far off. A native, maybe? Either way she was at a disadvantage. She didn't know what to expect from the other, and so found herself tentatively walking toward the figure, one hand on a pistol, the other prepared to spring one of her hidden blades. If they proved to be hostile, she would be ready.

"Who are you!?" She called to the other in a southern drawl. "And what is this place?" 

It was a long shot, screaming out in English. They may not speak her language, or even at all. At this point, all she could do was hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-21 16:57:45 — Link

Being a master in at least 40,000 languages I saw the strange figure and froze "A weapon, and possibley many other hidden items." I didn't move a muscle, or say a word as I waited for the person to putt her weapons down. "If this person wants to play rough, then she's going to need a lot morethan a knife and a pistol to kill me." I thoght.

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-21 20:50:02 — Link

~Then it's a mexican standoff~ She thought, watching the other as she stood there, frozen. So far, so good. She hadn't been shot or otherwise attacked, but one could never be too careful. She stood there, never once even thinking to take her hand off her weapon. 

"Look. I don't mean to cause any trouble or do you any harm. I just need answers." She spoke, hoping that they would at least be able to understand that, wheather they spoke or not...

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-22 01:52:59 — Link

I remained silent, not saying a word I stared right into strangers eyes with unwavering confidence, then I spoke "Drop your weapons." I said "Or I will make you drop them." I said sounding only slightly more threatening. And with that I began to walk torwards the stranger, not stoping even when she raised her pistol and aimned it at me.

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-22 22:25:07 — Link

She watched, unable to comprehend why this woman was walking toward her. Normally it was the opposite reaction. Usually She had to chase them down. Was she brave or stupid? Could she have found some kind of drug? What did it even matter, things were begining to go downhill, and now was the time to start thinking of a plan. 

"I don't know what you're getting at, but you stop right there. If you make one wrong move I'll put a bullet between your eyes, and if you somehow make it through that, well, I doubt you're prepared to fight an assassin." She said, not the least bit intimidated. She'd fought, and killed, people much bigger, and much more prepared than this girl. If she had to, so far as she could tell, there wouldn't even be any reprocussions. 

"All you have to defend yourself with is a pot." She jestured to said object with her free hand. "I don't think either of us want this to end in violence, but I'm not putting anything down." It was begining to look like one of those days.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 00:52:34 — Link

I stopped, then stared past the stranger "What is that?" I asked as I stared past the stranger.

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 01:24:23 — Link

"What is what?" she asked, not daring to take her eyes off of the stranger. She wasn't falling for that old trick. Though the stranger was looking past her, it seemed unlikely that there was anything there, though if there was something, she supposed it could serve as some sort of distraction.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 02:53:23 — Link

I stared past the stranger at the figure trotting over the sand dunes "Is it a horse?" I thought "No it's something else." I stopped staring at the creature and turned back to the stranger then continued to walk forward, when I was only about 5 feet away from the stranger, I stopped and said "Let me pass, or you will regret it."

• Cyberstrike
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 04:41:26 — Link

She began to slowly walk toward the other woman, closing the small distance between them until the barrel of her gun came to rest on the other's forehead.

"I'm not doing anything. You, on the other hand, are going to tell me two things. What this place is, and who the hell you think you are. And let me tell you something, honey. That pot ain't gonna do anything to save you." She said, her voice low and her wrist hovering mere inches from the stranger's heart. If the woman so much as breathed wrong she would do one of two things. Shoot or stab, and neither would be pleasant. She had tried to talk from a distance, but the stranger seemed to have only a one-track mind, answering nothing and in return making threats. If that's what she wanted, then so be it. Two could play that game and, unlike the other, her threats weren't empty. 

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-23 06:39:28 — Link

I stared straight into the strangers eyes not even so much as blinking in fear of her gun, "I am not afraid of you." I said, "But if you want to know how you got here or why you are here, I'm afraid I cannot answer your questions." Then looking at the gun and the knife I said "Shoot if you must, but I warn you, There will be concequences, so I advise that you step aside and let me pass."

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 17 18 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla