Boards < Community < Roleplay < Another world to conquer [Click it! Click it!]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 16 17 18 | Next »

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 23:40:12 — Link

I wake up, myself at last. I wonder what happened last nigt. I look around and see him sleeping peacfully and I relax. At least thats one person that isn't dead. I lean back against the tree, quite contemp to look out into the night sky, sprinkled with stars. I see a shooting star an make my wish. Please make it come true, whoever is out there, make my with come true.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 01:38:35 — Link

"What happened last night." I say lowly. I start to open my eyes. My sight is back. I look to see where the girls were.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 04:02:34 — Link

I stay up the rest of the night, sitting in the tree on the edge o the forest, not daring to fall asleep incase Shatter tried to kill my friends again. I count the stars, 'First thing tomorrow, I'll leave this place for good.' I think as I wait for the sun to rise.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-17 22:53:57 — Link

"Well where to begin" I say, not trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "Terra became Shatter and punched me through the stomach, I turned into the wolf and then I woke up here" I say and look at him "I was asking myself the same question".

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 01:18:43 — Link

The shame of tonight is unbearable, I feel like I should just die right here instead of leaving. But I know that Shatter wouldn't let m die here, sometomes she was kind to me, like a good sister would be. And at other times, it felt like she wanted to kill me right then and there.

I notice that the sun is starting to rise, so I begin to walk out into the desert once more, and begin my journey to who knows where.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 02:01:01 — Link

"Where is she. We have to find her." I get up and start looking for anything to help. I find a shredded garment of hers heading towards the desert. I go and try and follows what clues I can. The guilt of not being able to help my friend burdens me.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 11:18:48 — Link

I hop up and follow him. "So this is the desert you appered on?"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 18:22:22 — Link

I don't know if my friends are my friends anymore, or if they'll come looking for me 'I hope not' I think. After seeing Shatter at a good use of her power, everyone usually blames me, not my sister, for being this way.

I turn into my horse form, a pure white mare, and begin to run just in case anyone did come looking for me.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 19:15:16 — Link

I look around and sence her coming, how to get to her fast? "Umm you might want to step away, I'm going to experiment" I hold my hand to the floor, what the hell am I doing? Suddenly a burst of air and I'm lifted up into the air. I allow myself to drop back down "hold my hand" I say and roll my eyes at his expression "just do it" He holds my hand and I shoot up into the air and try and fly towards Terra, my flying is not good, falling all over the place "sorry"

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-18 19:24:32 — Link

I crash to the ground, luckily it was sand. I stand up and brush the sand off. No bones broken, guess I'm ok "what can I say, I'm working on the job" I say to him

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:29:16 — Link

When she looked at me my right arm had came off. I stand up and pick the part off the ground, "besides some ribs hurting and my arm I'll be fine. We need to keep moving." I walk forward. The wires hanging from my arm n shoulder sway in the wind.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 01:41:31 — Link

"Ouch" I hiss "sorry" I say and resassemble the wires "this might hurt a little" I say and shove it back in his shoulder. "sorry, I seem to be apologising a lot" I say and test my hand "wanna fly again?"

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 19:54:34 — Link

I can see the clouds of dust coming up from the sand, and the figures of two people getting closer. 'Theres only two people I know crazy enough to come looking for me.' I think as I slow to a trot, hoping that they wouldn't recognize me.

'They know it's you, so why don't you just let me get us both out of here.' Shatter says in my thoughts, 'Besides, I really don't like that wolf.' she adds spitefully.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-19 20:25:48 — Link

"Hey!" I shout happily after her and run towards her. When I get there I look at my feet and fiddle with my hands "sorry for whatever I did last night" I say and look up, into her eyes "I don't know what I did but I'm really happy to see you in one peice" I say, a smile playing around my lips. God I'm happy to see her. "I understand if you don't want anything to do with me" I add quickly, my smile vanishing.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-20 00:29:48 — Link

With a sigh I start to rewire the mess she made of the arm. I look up once it was fixed. I see the horse but I don't see how it was shatter.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 16 17 18 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla