Boards < Community < Roleplay < Another world to conquer [Click it! Click it!]

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 | Next »

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 13:12:29 — Link

I pick her up "sorry, but there is no way I'm leaving you" I say considering if my next line is going to make things worse "after all... I did slice your wrist and I couldent controle that but the next night I over came it, don't know if I can do it again though, just trying to make it up for you" I say and walk over to my little log cabin and place her on a sofa "do you think you can make it?"

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 20:54:44 — Link

I grip my head, and a tear slides down my cheek, "Please, you both don't understand....You don't want me as a friend, trust me. I'm a hazard to both of our safety." I say.

(Shatter(evil spirit of my dragon necklace) "Just give in Terra, there's no way you can save them." she smirks "I've told you this many times. I am the reason you can't make friends, and their ignorance is the reason they must die!" she says, as the image of her becomes her true form, a 16 year old girl with black hair, red eyes, long sharp nails, fangs and a snakes toungue. Her eyes narrow into slits like a cat.

"She's going to kill you both..." I murmer weakly as my vision starts to fade, "I'm so sorry..." I say as my eyes close for a second and my hair begins to turn black.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 22:18:09 — Link

I look around nervously, if she tries to kill me it will be a match of the evil. I scratches the inside of my stomach, desprate to get out. I turn around just as Shatter jams her hand inside my stomach, I let out a howl as I change into the wolf, blood streaming out of my eyes. The wolf gets up and givs somthing that looks like a smile, it's stomach turns back to normal as it growl and then lets out a blood-freezing howl.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 23:34:33 — Link

My hair is now black, I open my eyes, their red. My teeth glint in the light as I smile deviously. I am now Shatter, not Terra. I look at them and say, "Poor, poor dog. Lost from home are we? Well, let me ease your pain." I stand up, now at full streanght, then I punch the wolf in the muzzle, making blood drip from it's teeth. I delight in it's visiousness, as it growls at me. Then I turn into a black hawk and fly like a bullet out of the window.

"Please, don't hurt them!" Terra beggs inside of my mind, "Oh, don't worry. Soon they won't feel a thing." I think as Terra's voice fades into my head.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 03:59:08 — Link

I'm knocked hard against a wall. They are blurrs in my sight nothing more.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 12:02:14 — Link

I jump up grabbing her wing as I pull her to the ground "why don't you give doggie a doggie treat then?" I ask, in a low dark voice. I sink my claws through her wings and out the other side and bend my head down closer to her, blood dripping from my eyes falls on her feathers. I pull my legs apart, ripping her wings off. I smile at her cries of pain.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 19:00:19 — Link

I m furious now, "You really shouldn't hve done that!" I screech in anger as I turn into my true human form, my hair becomes black fire, my nails become like daggers, my toungue is like a snake, my fangs glint in the night as my eyes narrow into slits to focus on my prey. The wolf. I attak t with fire as it shoots from my hands scorching the wof's wings, it yelps in pain and I delight in it, "Why do you even care if I destroy the village? Your evil and a monster just like me. So it shouldn't affect your life, after all you are immortal, aren't you?" I ask in a hiss as I use my nails to stab through on if it's wings and then slash it's stomache, making it bleed as it crys in pain, I leave it there and turn into a purple pheonix then fly to the village and begin burning everything I could, only to relise that most of the buildings are metal. "Curses, there's always a catch isn't there?!" I think frustratedly.

"Please just leave them all alone!" Terra crys in my mind, I do feel some lyalty to her because she is my sister. But I cannon forgive her for what she has done so continue to brun everyone that happens to be outside of their homes, untill they are nothing but a few charcoal statues. "Good enough for now..." I say as I releas Terra and leave her crying on her knees in the street of the city, saying to herself, "Someone please just kill me now..." she is covered in blood and her arms are starting to heal a bit from when the wolf ripped of her wings in her bird form.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 19:45:18 — Link

I stand up slowly. My vision not clearing for me. I stumble and try and make my way back. "Hello? Are you two ok.?"

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-15 23:06:33 — Link

I look at him and walk over, sitting down I observe him. Somthing tells me that he is my friend, ally, I rub beside him, like a cat and walk out of the door, nothing worse than a little scorched fur, I think to myself. I walk out of the door and fly towards the street, flying a bit off but that's normal after they have been attacked. I see the fire and Terra and I land a few meters away from her, wondering wether to eat her or nuzzel her. In the end I just sit there and watch her.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 01:01:46 — Link

"What's going on. I smell blood. Girls?" I trip over a severed wing.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 01:31:38 — Link

The towns folk are to terrified to come out of their homes, they no longer trust me. Even the old man that was once preaching truth and accepted me as his friend fears me now and is calling me a spawn of Satan. I see the little girl I met earlier on my first day in town, her home is destroyed and she's hiding behind her father and crying.

"I'm sorry." I say through my tears, "I'm so sorry..."

"Your fine Terra." Shatter says in my thoughts "They were only usless towns folk."

"No, they were my friends. And I betrayed all of them!" I yell to myself, not relising that I'm speaking out loud. I stand up slowly, throw my burnt satchell onte ground in front of the girls father and fly deep into the forest in the form of a dove.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 04:34:01 — Link

Im on the ground, its to dark to see anything. I try my best to find a tree to sit against. I look outward to see nothing. "What happened?" I thought to myself. "Did I do something wrong?"

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 13:58:44 — Link

I fly back to Issaic hoping that Terra might be there to. I find him and walk up to him. I whimper appologetically to him and sit down next to him. I lie down, ready to attack anyone that comes near.

• Shatter
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 19:42:00 — Link

I land in a tree on the other side of the forest, miles away from anyone else. "Why God tell me why, you made me this way?!" I yell out in anger and pain, then I sigh and appologize. 'Everythig I ever wanted to be, I'm the opposite of.' I think, then I wonder why I'm pittying myself. I should be pittying all of those people I killed! I begin to count them all and when I come up with the number of 45 that were killed tonight. I pray to God, and ask him to take care of all of them, and never let them be in pain again.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-16 21:30:27 — Link

I pass out against the tree.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla