Boards < Community < Roleplay < Battle Royal (1x1 SmallxTide)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 06:22:25 — Link

Mags tilted her head, wondering what had the guy so jumpy. He hadn't even brushed his bare skin with her own. It certaintly couldn't be cause she was part of the high tier; she wasn't. She got into that fight by sheer luck of the draw. Shrugging her shoulders, she entered the noise and din and headed straight for the food table.

Terrie nodded slowly and why not show off her magic and knowledge a bit. Moving away, she found the plants she needed and came back. She immediately went to work on some of the deeper wounds with the plants. She knew from experience, that it was often better to let those heal on their own.

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 06:31:34 — Link

Mambo nodded appreciatively as he watched Terrie work, pausing in his own work to do so. He hadn't realized how tired the healing had made him, and was glad for the excuse to take a little break. He let his sore arms fall to the side as he sat down heavily in a chair to watch.

Kilter seemed to calm down under Terrie's gentle hands, and shining golden eyes looked at her thankfully.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 06:49:05 — Link

Terrie wasn't used to being looked at like that and she fought hard to control a blush. Treating the worst of her wounds, she washed her hands of the plants before gathering up her magic. Taking a breath, she let it out and released her magic into a green glow around her hands. She placed them over the more superficial cuts and bruises. 

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 06:53:08 — Link

Mambo raised an eyebrow at Terrie and smiled warmly, nodding for her to continue. He stood up and raised his hands four feet above Kilter's body again, and the man immediately began to panic. "It's necessary." he apologized to Terrie, who had to deal with most of Kilter's attempts to attack as Mambo worked.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 06:59:21 — Link

Terrie laid a hand on his cheek and softly stroke as she tried to calm him down. "Hey. Easy there. Struggling will only make it worse. You want to hold my hand? You can hold it as tight as you want." She offered him a hand for him to take if he wanted.

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 07:06:10 — Link

Kilter shook his head and struggled even more, watchin Mambo with scared eyes. The witch doctor sighed and kneaded his forehead. "You know what? Fine. I'm leaving. I'm done." he said. This was the first time since he had arrived that his voice had become stressed, and with a sigh, he left Terrie and Kilter alone. "Ungrateful..."

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-05 07:20:34 — Link

Terrie looked between the two men before shaking her head. "Will you be okay now?" She looked at Kilter as she waited for a response. As soon as she had her answer, she might go check on Mambo. He hadn't sounded...The same as he usually do when she was around him.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-06 06:31:58 — Link

Mags slipped into the short dress and sighed. She couldn't believe she was going to this formal dance, but she had been asked. The man must have been crazy to ask her, but she didn't have the heart to say no to him. Taking a deep breath, she slipped her knife into a sheath and grinned. One could never be to careful.

Terrie laid on her bed and sighed. She wasn't going to the dance. What was the point? She didn't have any friends that were going to be there, so why bother getting dressed up and going?

Amethyst leaned against the wall, humming, as she watched the people dance and mill about. Grinning, she took a sip of her wine. This was turning out to be a pretty good night. She wondered if something will happen to make it even more interesting.

Zenthim hummed as he walked to the dance. He was going to meet up with Cynthiam there. There was something about the dragoness that intrigued him. Cynthiam for the most part was already there and dancing with random people. Why stick with one person?

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 04:23:57 — Link

Zeke swirled around happily, looking at himself in the mirror. His patchy green cloak now looked uniform and dashing, or so he thought. It complimented his green silk shirt and felt trousers well enough, anyways. His hair, usually messy and sticking out, was now combed down to tame its wildness. Now, time to find Mags...poor woman had looked like she was stuck in a trap when he had asked her.

Mambo managed to fit the last button in its place, and heaved a sigh. His scarlet shirt, the biggest one the seamstress could make, bulged around his stomach, and his pants seemed to emphasize every muscle in his legs. He hated how the people of this place wore so much clothing, but...oh well. Heaving a deep breath, he knocked on Terrie's door, lightly, politely, and with a smile on his face.

Karst's eyes kept going back to the purple eyed woman, and he couldn't help himself. The poor, awkward man didn't have the nerve to get a date for the ball, and he felt the pain of his faux paus every time he saw a couple dancing gracefully across the floor. He liked to dance, damn it, but everyone, even the ones that came without partners, seemed to have someone. Well, except for one girl...

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:00:20 — Link

More like Zeke was the one in the trap. If he wasn't cowering in a corner by the end of the night, Mags would think it a miracle. Slipping on gloves to put off that outcome for as long as possible, she sighed and smoothed out her hair. She wore it in an updo to try and keep it out of the way. Shaking her head, she turned to leave her room. Might as well get this over with.

A squeak sounded from the dirty blonde as she rolled off of the bed in surprise. "What in the world!" Standing up and rubbing her backside, she went to go open the door and she felt her jaw drop as she got an eye full of Mambo. "Um...Ah...I...Yes?"

Amethyst didn't notice him, but she did feel someone watching her. She couldn't find that person though all the people. It was possible it wasn't even one person. Sighing, she stood up straight and walked back over to the buffet table, planning on getting some more punch.

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:10:29 — Link

Zeke grinned and bowed as he saw Mags. She looked rather stunning, a queen, he thought with a smile. He took her hand and kissed the gloved skin, green eyes shining. He straightened back up. "Well...ready to go to the ball?" he asked, ignoring her magic for the time being. Really, though...having it on all that time was impolite.

Mambo chuckled, shaking his head as he took in Terrie's look of surprise. "What?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Never seen a man wear clothes before?" He offered his massive hand to her. "Do you not have a partner to the dance, or am I simply making a fool of myself?"

Karst finally got the nerve to walk towards Amethyst, but by the time he got there, all his guts were gone. Instead, he merely nudged her out of the way as he looked to the side, reaching for the punch.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:27:39 — Link

If Mags could turn it off, she would gladly do so. It made certain activities a pain in the ass, not to mention the fact that it had caused her family to disown her. Oh well, the past was the past. She must admit that Zeke did look dashing...Such a shame that he would be a nervous wreck by the end of the night. "Yes." She just hoped she didn't have to leave early from it.

"Yes...Just um...Yeah. No...What are you doing here?" She hit her head as she realized that Mambo already told her the reason why she was here. "I'm not dressed for it though..." Mambo didn't have to worry about making a fool of himself...She was already doing a good job of making herself the fool.

Amethyst raised an eyebrow as she recognized him as the guy who tried to give her his coat. He should have just asked for a dance; it wasn't like she was going to bite his head off for asking for a dance. "If you wanted punch, you could have asked me to move. It wouldn't seem like an insult then."

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 05:46:37 — Link

Zeke nodded and took her elbow, feeling and resisting her magic. Impolite. Oddly enough, she didn't even tone it down, it seemed...the raging fear in her aura only intensified. He sighed. Ah, well. He'd just have to deal iwth it all night, he supposed. "You look amazing." 

Mambo grinned. "That is fine." he rumbled in his slow voice. "I merely need a partner to go to the dance, and why not a pretty one while I am at it?" He shrugged. "You don't have to go if you don't want to."

Karst jumped half a foot and stared at Amethyst as if she had grown an extra arm, and tried to conjure up a response. "Umm..I...you...it....sorry?" he offered weakly, shrugging and backing away.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 06:12:19 — Link

Mags blushed at the complement. She wasn't used to receiving them either. "Thank you...You don't look too bad yourself. Why me?" She went straight to the heart of the matter. Why her. What was so special about her.

Terrie shook her head and shut the door. If Mambo stuck around for about five minutes, he would be rewarded with it opening back up and a formally dressed Terrie slipping out of the room. She just left her straight hair down to brush her bare shoulders. Turning, she eyed Mambo. "Pretty or just one you know?" Not that she was being picky, she just wanted the truth.

"Why do you keep doing that? What have I ever done to make you think that ever one of our encounters is going to lead to me chopping off a piece of your body?" Amethyst tilted her head as she studied the man. "And I think you owe me something now."

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 06:20:01 — Link

Zeke raised an eyebrow. "Why not you?" he said with surprise. "You're stunning, you're powerful, and you seem...intriguing." He shrugged and kissed her cheek. "And you're very likely to have an open bed tonight, aren't you?" he asked with more than a little glint in his eye.

Mambo raised an eyebrow. "Pretty, of course." he said with surprise, turning towards the ball. "I believe the dance has already started...we better get there soon. I warn you, though, I am not the best of dancers." Something about that made him crack up, and booming laughter rolled down the halls.

Karst managed to not choke on his words, just barely. "I...owe you...something?" This purple eyed girl both intrigued and terrified him, and it was not a good combination for getting him to talk. "What would...that be?"

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla