Boards < Community < Roleplay < Battle Royal (1x1 SmallxTide)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 | Next »

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 08:37:46 — Link

Zeke laughed loudly, almost insanely. Almost. "The fear! The fear is gone!" he commented with a wide grin, kissing her again. This time it was not as intense, a mere brush of the lips, but in his glee, he couldn't help but let his tongue escape to tease her lips

Karst shook his head "I'm...fine. And you're right, wasn't that bad." he said a bit too quickly, his head bobbing up and down.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 08:44:17 — Link

Mags looked at him in surprise which only increased as she felt his lips against hers once more. They parted in shock as she brought her hands up to push him back. That response was automatic; if that wasn't so ingrained, she had no problem letting Zeke kiss her as much as he wanted. "What do you mean?" Did he get past his fear and therefore wasn't scared of them? Or did something else happen?

Amethyst narrowed her eyes on him. Something about that answer seemed a bit off. "Are you saying that cause you don't want to disagree with me? Or do you really believe that?"

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 08:47:17 — Link

Zeke winked. "Your magic. Doesn't affect me anymore." he said cheekily, proud of his own accomplishment. "Bet you never saw that coming, huh?" He could tell this kind of thing didn't happen often, and was quite proud of his achievement. 

Karst shrugged. "Whatever you think?" he offered with a weak grin. "I mean...why not?"

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 08:51:58 — Link

Mags just dumbly shook her head. She really hadn't seen that coming. "Um...What...How?" It wasn't very often someone came along who wasn't affected by her magic. She liked to know how so maybe she could actually use the knowledge to control her damn power.

Amethyst just looked at him with confusion before she slowly shook her head. "You are one strange little man. You sure you don't want any punch or anything?"

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 08:59:33 — Link

Zeke grinned. "Took a lot of my energy, but I did it." he stated proudly. When she asked how, he raised an eyebrow. "The actual spell is kind of complicated..." He glanced at the tangled web of magic only he could see. "But basically, I trapped the fears coming from you in a net, and use that to stop more. It takes up all my energy at a given time, but it's worth it to be with such a pretty woman..." Karst shook his head. "Go get some for yourself." he insisted. Soon as she was gone, he'd be off and running...the crazy spaz looked to be hang a bit of fun.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 09:02:28 — Link

Mags looked at him like he was crazy and shook her head. So it was something she couldn't duplicate; nothing unusual there. "So let me get this straight...You just used all your engery to accomplish one thing when it would have been so much easier to find another woman...Just what kind of man are you?"

Amethyst sighed and rubbed her head. "Stop being so freaking scared of me. Sheesh. It isn't like I'm going to kill you for upsetting me." Shaking her head, she turned and walked off in the direction of the punch bowl. Really? Did Karst think she was that violent?

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 09:13:54 — Link

Zeke raised an eyebrow. He looked as if she had just hit him with a bolt of lightning. "Huh...haven't thought of it that way before." he admitted. "I was thinking more along the lines of 'what I'd do to be able to keep this pretty woman with me a bit longer'. Is that so wrong?". ((Something's wrong with iTouch formatting)). Karst frowned. Okay, so maybe he had a little bit of an overreaction. But she did have a reputation, and she was scary....still... With a sigh, he followed her to the punch bowl. "Amethyst...M'sorry." he muttered.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 09:17:55 — Link

(I figured. Don't worry. If it isn't obvious when you change characters just try putting an * or something like that to let me know. Even () would work if it comes to that.)

Mags slowly shook her head. "I guess not...Just not used too it. Most men go after women who are easier to kiss than me. You sure you okay...Maybe we should just leave now..."

Amethyst jumped in surprise. Congrats, you actually managed to surprise her. Taking a deep breath, she turned her head to look at him. "What are you sorry for?"

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 09:24:04 — Link

Zeke rolled his eyes. "Then most men obviously have no taste in women." he pointed out, taking her hand. It cost him a lot to keep in contact with her, and by the gods he was going to take advantage of it. "Where would we go?" (*****) Karst swallowed. "For. Uh. Offending you. And making you dance. And lying to you." he admitted, blushing. "You're not as scary anymore, if that helps."

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 09:28:40 — Link

Mags shrugged as a light blush crept up on her cheeks and stayed there. "Um...Well...I haven't exactly thought that through...I didn't think you would make it this long must less find a way to overcome the fear."

Amethyst crossed her arms. "You lied to me...About what?" Her eyes narrowed dangerously, even as a smile crossed her face. At least she wasn't scary any more, hence the reason for the smile. Although, when taken in with her narrowed eyes, it could be seen as not a good thing.

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 09:32:08 — Link

Zeke chuckled. "It's not easy keeping you at bay, and I can't let my guard down for a second....but it's very worth it, to spend time with you." He kissed her hand and nuzzled her. "Another dance, my lady?" ((****)) Karst looked down and took a step back. Why was she so threatening? "You still scare me. Only a little." he promised frantically. "Only a little bit."

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 09:50:05 — Link

Mags nodded slowly and gave Zeke a geniune smile. "Another dance sound perfect...Thank you."

"Why do I scare you though? Is it cause I didn't want to take your jacke that first night? Or what? Have I given you a reason to be terrified of me?" Amethyst tapped her foot as she fought to keep her temper under control. She really hated to be feared for no good reason.

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 15:42:48 — Link

Zeke lifted Mags into the air and did a little twirl with her, grin it manically all the while. "Then come on! We shall dance to your heart's delight!" (*****) Karst backed away, oddly aware of her suppressed hostility. "No idea." he admitted, staring at her. "But...it's just a feeling I get."

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 21:56:42 — Link

Mags let out another startled squeak as she was twirled into the air. Being able to actuallly touch someone was going to take some getting used too again. Although the dancing should be highly entertaining.

"A feeling you get huh?" Amethyst camed down somewhat as she checked to make sure her power was still under lock and key. Noticing that some had escaped, she firmly put it back in place. "Can't really agrue with feelings then."

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-10 22:03:48 — Link

Zeke grinned as he danced Mags around the room and back, eyes glinting green in the bright chandelier light. "Having fun, my dear Mags?"

Karst nodded frantically. "Nope. Can't do them. Sorry. Bye." His bravery gone, he decided to beat a hasty retreat.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla