Boards < Community < Roleplay < Battle Royal (1x1 SmallxTide)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 7 8 | Next »

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 08:30:17 — Link

Mambo shrugged. "And miss watching out on our friend here finish his drink? Well, perhaps that is your choice." His eyes focused again, on Zeke, and he smiled enigmatically. "Well? Go on?"

Zeke raised an eyebrow and faked a prim sip. "I am. I will. I'll have this whole thing finished before the night is out, and that's a promise. Bah, this poison is weak, anyways. Couldn't kill a rat." he remarked as a drop burned itself into the table.

Joyce decided that she had ruined her body enough for the day. As fun as it was, the hangover tomorrow would be hell on earth, and if she was too drunk, she wouldn't get to enjoy what happened next. Well, the act had been going on long enough...as she drank, she let her head fall forward, and her skull clonked against the wood as she let go of the beer.

Kilter shook his head jerkily and sipped again, eight times in quick succession as his eye darted from side to side.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 08:59:36 — Link

Terrie had to let out a laugh as she walked away. Weak huh? She thought that the table had something different to say to that comment. And probably the poor rat that came by and drunk what Zeke didn't. Thinking that wouldn't make a half bad rat poison, she started to wonder through the tables again.

Mags looked at Joyce before promptly pouring what was left of her drink on the Asian's head. She didn't much care for being made a fool even if she was the one to issue the challenge in the first place. Besides, it wasn't like she was doing anything that Joyce herself hadn't already done. In fact, you could even say she was doing the mage a favor by making her completely smell of beer. Standing up and swaying just a little she walked over to the food table to hopefully help with all the alochol in her system.

Cynthiam just laughed as she started to wonder about the room. She was on the prowl and heaven help the man or men she chose. She wasn't gentle and she didn't care either.

Meanwhile, someone edged closer to Joyce to make sure she was okay. Completely innocent sounding even though his intentions were far from being innocent.

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 16:53:05 — Link

Zeke shook his head. "Wimp." he said contemptuously as he watched her walk away. He carefully placed the drink down, not letting any spill out onto his hands, or, god forbid, the floor. Then it might really have killed something. He looked at Mambo disbelievingly, as if Terrie had done something so foreign that she might as well have been a dragon.

Mambo chuckled again, and shook his head. He hefted his massive bulk up, strong legs used to holding him up. He stretched and nodded to Zeke relaxedly. "Well...you have fun here, then. I think I shall retire to my rooms. Waitress?"

Joyce groaned as she sat up, yawning, swaying slightly. She looked blearily to the man next to her, and hey, in the haze of drunkenness, everyone looked good. With a grin, she threw an arm around him and kissed him smack on the lips, using much more tongue than was necessary.

Karst sighed as he slowed down, watching Amethyst leave, shirtless, shameless... He shook his head as he slowly put his coat back on, then went back to meld in the crowd. Jeez, what had come over him?

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 21:27:02 — Link

Terrie paused as she heard Mambo call out for a waitress. She could always pretend she hadn't heard. Will all the ruckus that was going at the moment, that was a very probable excuse. Probable, but not one worth losing her job over. Sighing, she turned back with just a slight frown to her face. "Yes? Is there something you need sir?" This was all based on the assumption it was her he wanted and not one of the other waitresses milling about. Seriously, the female to male ratio of this place was just odd.

The man had no problem with the tongue and gladly joined in his with own. Hey, she had kissed him first hadn't she. All he had wanted to do was 'help' her. If by help, you are thinking that he meant to take her back to his room. That was the kind of help he wanted to offer the drunk mage. 

She didn't get away fast enough not to see that little sight and she snorted. So she had been right; that woman hadn't been drunk enough to pass out. Figures. Shaking her head, she started to pick through the food, surprisngly enough avoiding most of the meat.

Cynthiam wondered over to see what was going on in the little back corner. Looking over a blonde man's shoulder, she made a face at the pink liquid in his golbet. "My goddess! How in the blazes can you drink that foul smelling stuff!"

Not being able to resist, Zenthim reached out to push Kilter off the bar stool. He wanted to see how good the twitchy fighter's reaction time was. Of course given what happened to Karst, this was going to backfire badly on him.

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-01 22:42:17 — Link

Mambo nodded. "Thank you." he rumbled, standing up. "This is my first time here, and, unfortunately, I do not know where the living quarters are." He stood up, his cloth skirt ringing slightly, a pouch at his hip. "Could you please tell me where they are? Even lead me there, if it's not too much trouble?"

Zeke raised an eyebrow as Terrie came back, and swifter down a small gulp of "poison". He immediately regretted it, choking down the acidic taste and turning away so his eyes could water in peace. "Have you...tried this...before?" he asked Terrie, wheezing. He glanced towards the newcomer, and offered her the cup. "It's toxic."

Joyce mumbled her approval into the man's mouth, clambering up into his lap, her loose clothing getting looser as she did so. They all smelled good when she was drunk, too. Her hands chastely caressed his skin. "Mmm...I'm looking for some fun tonight..."

Kilter's golden eyes flashed wide as he was pushed off, and in a instant h was behind Zenthim. In another instant, he had shoved the other man off the seat, and had three trembling fingers pointed at his face. The drink was still held in his free hand.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 01:37:19 — Link

Terrie thought over Mambo's request before nodding. It was her job to help the contestants rather that be serving them food or drink to some of the more darker aspects of the job. The whole point of her job was to keep them happy. Besides, the fat man's request didn't seem so bad; really what could he do? Terrie wasn't completely helpless. "Sure thing sir. Just let me go let my boss know where I'll be. I'll meet you at the entrance." Grinning, she walked away, swaying her hips back and forth as she did so for anyone who happened to be watching. Looking over her shoulder, she called back a response at Zeke. "Nope. And don't plan on it either."

Cynthiam raised a eyebrow before quickly snatching the cup and draining it of all of its contents. Licking her lips, she handed the blonde wizard back the cup. "Not too terribly bad. Certainly has a better taste than smell."

The man grinned at that and moved a hand to cup her butt. "Oh really now? You just in luck, I am as well." 

Zenthim barely had time to regain his footing before he saw the fingers pointed at his face. So that good of a reaction time eh? Shaking his head, he couldn't help the smirk that twitched at his lips. "Your fast. I'll give you that. But tell me, how can you hurt nothing?"

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 01:46:12 — Link

Mambo nodded mildly with a smile, and stood up. He looked quizzically to Zeke, then to Terrie. "Alright. I will see you at the entrance." he said with solemnness. Stretching, the large man began to lumbe towards the exit, his dark skin drawing the attention of many.

Zeke rolled his eyes as Terrie walked away. "You'll come to terms with it!' he shouted after her. The cup was thrust back into his hands, and Zeke stared at Cynthiam with amazement as he set the cup off to the side. One eyebrow shot up. "Where did you dump it?"

Joyce moaned and undulated backwards, providing a show for all to see. "Unnnhh....well, we can't just do it out here, can we, now?" she asked, slapping his hand away. "Come one, carry me."

Kilter merely looked mildly confused as the tension dropped away from his face. He sat back down on his chair and raised the cup to his lips again, taking another small, twitchy sip.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 01:51:32 — Link

Terrie popped into her boss's office. After a mini arguement with him, she grinned and head for the entrance. Coming up beside Mambo, she laid a hand on his arm. "You ready?" Standing next to him, Terrie couldn't help but notice how small she was compared to the larger man.

Cythiam just shook her head and smiled. "I didn't dump it anywhere. I drank it. I don't see what you were making such a fuss over." As she was speaking, her lilac eyes looked him up and down. He wasn't bad looking as far as males went, but the fact that he couldn't stomach that drink...Then again, it wasn't like he had a cast iron stomach like she did.

Laughing, the man easily picked her up and headed for an exit. Much to the groaning of a few other men who had wanted to be the man to take Joyce home. Better luck next boys.

Zenthim shook his head before sitting back on his own chair. "So what is your speciality if ya don't mind me asking?"

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 02:00:45 — Link

Mambo nodded. He shrugged her dainty hand off as if uncomfortable, but smiled at her nonethelesss. "Of course." he said, gesturing forward politely "Please do lead the way." His bare feet seemed to shake the very earth where he stepped, and his size caught the attention of many.

Zeke shook his head disbelievingly. "It was called poison..." he muttered, ofbviously disgruntled. He stood up and stretched, feigning exhaustion. All he really needed tonight was a bedwarmer and gods knew there were enough here anyways. "Well, nice meeting you." he stated, even though he hadn't really met her at all.

Kilter shrugged again, and made a noncommittal gesture with one finger up in the air. He sipped again, but his arm jerked and almost spilled the drink, if he hadn't caught it with his other hand. 

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 02:12:05 — Link

Feeling the temors in the Earth, Terrie had to stop herself from softening the ground beneath his feet. Why let him know just what she was? Better to come off as the helpless little waitress. "Yes sir." Plastering a grin on her face, she started off in the direction most of the contestants were staying at.

Cynthiam shook her head and reaching out a hand, pressed down on his shoulder. "No so fast there. You haven't met me at all. Cynthiam. And you are?" She stared down at him as she did her best to keep her power level in check.

Zenthim shrugged. He could wait. It was fun to people watch anyway. Keeping one eye on the twitchy male next to him, he looked about at the others. The crowd was growing bigger and bigger with each passing minute. Didn't these people have anything better to do?

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 02:24:06 — Link

Mambo looked to Terrie a bit quizzically and worriedly as they walked, and stroked a double chin with his fingers, oddly slim for his size. "You are not what you seem, are you?" he asked, cocking his head. "The wind tells me, as does your spirit." He smiled enigmatically. "No matter."

Zeke raised an eyebrow. Did he want to meet her? No. Did social norms require it of him? Yes. "I am Ezekial Zamthera." he said stiffly. "And I am also busy. Nice to meet you." he added, although it was anything but.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 02:40:28 — Link

Terrie bit her lip before giving a mental shrug. Nothing she could do to hide if her natural opposite was in play. What would be the point of it then. Stopping outside the inn, she stepped aside so he could enter. "Here we are sir. Is there anything else you need?"

Cynthiam didn't like this bastards attitude. Not one bit. "Excuse me? You sure as hell didn't look busy a few seconds ago." Letting some of her power leak out, she placed a hand on Zeke's chair, the other on the table and leaned in. "Just what are you trying to hide?"

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 02:49:59 — Link

Mambo shook his head with a deep chuckle, pulling out a coin from a pouch at his side and tossing it to her. "Thank you for your services. You have been very helpful." he remarked as he went inside, ducking to avoid hitting his head.

Zeke raised an eyebrow as he felt her pressure come at him, and frowned. If she were to actually do anything, he'd have to reveal his abilities.... Calmly looking away, he pretended to notice something far across the room. "Hide? Nothing." Except the fact that I want to get away from you, he added mentally.

• Tidesweep
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 03:15:30 — Link

Terrie caught the coin and grinned. Pocketing the coin, she head back to the mess hall. Might as well see if she could earn any more tips.

Cynthiam stared at him for a few seconds before leaning back. She mumbled something that sounded like, "Stupid human. Of course you are hiding something. Humans always hide things," before she walked away.

• Smallguy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 05:20:59 — Link

Papa Mambo sat calmly on the bench as he waited for the gate to open. While others were still preparing for the battle ahead, the witch doctor had been ready for a good while. He liked to be prepared ahead of time, and, although he didn't like the way they had to wait behind bars, he liked the waiting too. His large fingers tapped a tattoo on his tree trunk of a leg as he waited. He didn't need to check if he had his powders and medicines and talismans ready or not...of course he did. There was no question about it.

Kilter stood stiffly, staring out at the plain looking battlefield. Out of all the competitors, he was one of the most unique in that he carried no weapons, no equipment, no armor but the clothes on his back. And, to say in a nice way, they were shabby. Although he held himself as still as he could possibly be, his fingers seemed to be incessently thrasing, and his eyes darted from side to side. Oh, when would they open the bars?

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla