Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Arrival of a Very Special Lady

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 | Next »

• Imitatia

Posted at 2016-02-28 07:54:03 — Link

Finally got the pearls I needed! I think I've finally learned my lesson, don't procrastinate in events like these! Lol

Hey everyone!

• dancingonstars
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 12:20:52 — Link

Hey guys, I just need a few more pearls! I have a couple of exchanges up and I have bids in a couple of auctions xD I have 3 black pearls, and I need 5 pink and 2 white pearls. I have lots of invites, some Mutagen, all the fancy fruits(dragon leaf maple, etc), and other stuff so if you want to do a trade then please let me know asap :)

• Ascot
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 15:39:30 — Link

Showing off my Dita a little bit. Here she is.

I also want to thank evilRevan, Abeast, Kalanar, Ellilia, Poe and all the others who have helped me in the process. Thanks, guys!

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 18:16:06 — Link

I just need 3 white pearls and then to craft the pendant to get Dita

Finally got them thanks to the generosity of the community <3

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 19:22:31 — Link

I love this place :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• dancingonstars
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 19:24:49 — Link

I got everything I needed! Thanks everyone for all your help, you guys are the best <3

• Mousemallow
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 19:59:15 — Link

since im on a camping trip, i haven't been on for a couple of days. I'm missing all the pearls needed, all i have is two white pearls and i need 8 musk. I will only have one hour on my phone before it dies and my parents drive home from camp (which will take 4 hours). I have a iphone4 so i cant charge it. Anyway, to make the story short: i cant get her. It's hopeless. Im still going to try Though:  >:p

I can trade for the materials: 

Low; I have lots of invatations

Medium: , mutagens, a major scroll of insight, and 117 vermillion that I am willing to trade.

high: one rainbow jar, 20% DCA, the characteristic boosting fruits, 10 hibernating eggs, 1 liquid deviance

Not everything though. I just tried to put in variety.

Needed:

white/black/pink: 7 9 8 (quantaty dependant)

Musk: :D :DDDDDD THANK YOU SO MUCH Poe and GDFang

quarts: 10 (medium)

I ended up not getting her. My phone died and The four hours it takes to make something would have made it so that I couldn't make it in time. I hope you have fun with Dita.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 20:01:45 — Link

Dita is the only thing making up for my etelia not wanting to breed... I've gone from Waaaah to Oh well. ^^

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• dancingonstars
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 22:08:04 — Link

I GOT HER!!!!! THank you SO much everyone <3 I used Carpo, I figured the best way to win a Kami is with another Kami xD Anyone have an extra Amor they want to sell/trade with me? xD I didn't participate in that event last year because I was getting ready to switch jobs and stuff.

• FalconWolf
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 22:18:26 — Link

Just 44minutes left to the event ending and here she finaly is: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/820337

• dancingonstars
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-28 22:44:14 — Link

Congrats :D

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-29 00:24:16 — Link

Now that the event is over, I have a complaint. Not about the event itself but about something the users do during every event like this.

I ended up with some extra Pearls and Flasks after I had gotten my third Dita. I went to check the trades, to see what people were offering, and was very disappointed. Plenty of exchanges were up looking for them but they were so unfair it was disgusting. How can people think that offering 50 Ore, which can be found easily all year-round, is equal to 10 Pearls? Or a couple of roses, which were common during the event, for multiple Pearls? The same goes for the Musk; 15 Roses is not fair compensation for 10 Musk Flasks.

Next time an event comes along think about what you're offering.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-29 00:46:16 — Link

It's hardly event items only. Search "premium" in the "I have this item" box. It's like people think subscriptions grow on trees.

I spend a fair bit of time watching the Item Exchange, and can assure you people are offering unfair trades all the time.

• Ellilia
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-29 01:04:28 — Link

This event was really, really difficult for new players to finish in time. I got mine because I bought random boxes for vermilion and happened to get the two hardest things done as a fluke, and because Poe was kind enough to give me a high level pet out of the blue.

Why anyone would get three Ditas then try to exchange quest items they don't need for 'good' items with players who are obviously struggling to finish beats me.....I mean, seriously?!

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-29 01:05:39 — Link

I'm aware of it happening all of the time, but this is complaint was for the event items only at the time as I doubt anything can be done to stop it permanently. It's just ridiculous how people can want/need the items so badly to finish the event and yet they aren't willing to offer fair compensation for the materials.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla