Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra Direction is Open!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 | Next »

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 02:31:25 — Link

Sylviianel-What am I looking for to get the two snowflakes? 

I have been exploring with my etelia but I haven't found anything out of the ordinary so far. 

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 03:08:35 — Link

thebeastkeeper - You'll get the message right after entering the island if your Etelia is at least 10 years (30 days) old. There will be a pop up asking if you want to breed your Etelia, and if you choose to do so it takes you off of the island and your original Etelia is replaced with two gen 2 Pristine Snowflakes. It took me over a dozen islands to finally reach the one mine could be bred on.

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 05:25:53 — Link

Got them :) Two blue ice etelias.

Thanks Sylviianel :) I love your two. Did you get the ones you wanted? I got the same two as you but in blue. I was hoping for at least one black ice (the standing one you have is my favourite) but at least I have them :)

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 14:09:40 — Link

This etelia breeding is harder than I thought.I tried entering many islands and I have wasted a lot of energy drinks but still nothing,no pop up message yet.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 15:15:13 — Link

Unfortunately I didn't get the one I wanted, which was the sitting pose one, but mine are still great! Getting two black ones is amazing. But, again unfortunately, this means if I want to get more I'll have to breed(destroy) one of them XD

• Inkoryl
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 20:36:15 — Link

finally got my etelia after way too much work

at this pt im not sure id want to breed it even if i could (e.g. assuming the event ends in march rather than the end of february)

i almost want to play around with using mutagens on mine but its probably A Bad Idea

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 21:05:52 — Link

Yeah you might get Slow-minded, Thin-boned and Elemental vulnerability D: I never use mutagen...

I have to wait three more "years" to breed mine. Hoping for something pretty and at least one black one.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-06 21:23:46 — Link

Actually, etelias are the best species to use mutagen on because they have no negative genes to worry about. The worst that can happen is an ability turning normal.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Inkoryl
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-08 04:46:09 — Link

@lytala, yeah that was the thought process

but the normal thing is of some concern mostly because normal would take precedence and atm mine has no normal traits so my options are either it gets worse (e.g. dominant normal gene) or i get a better gene that's recessive; this would be worthless (since etelia's don't breed the normal way) unless i get a double better recessive which is pretty against the odds.

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-08 13:35:09 — Link

I saw the etelia of someone who'd blasted it with mutagens and the gene pairs were all identical so either they really blasted it or mutagen changes genes as a pair in etelias. Unfortunately I don't remember who it was so you could ask them.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-08 15:25:24 — Link

It seems that mutagen is changing a pair of genes not only a single gene.I tested a few mutagens on my etelia Nameless

Before

Ice Breath
Uncommon
Power: 40
Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath.
Ice Breath

Watchman
Watchman

Blizzard
Blizzard

Spurs
Spurs

Normal bones
Normal bones

Normal muscles
Normal muscles

Ice Heart
Ice Heart

Magic mirror
Magic mirror

After

Ice Breath
Uncommon
Power: 40
Replaces Bite attack and increases its damage by 50%. Opponents with Elemental resistance have 30% chance to resist Ice Breath.
Ice Breath

Watchman
Watchman

Blizzard
Blizzard

Spurs
Spurs

Steel bones
Steel bones

Strong muscles
Strong muscles

Ice Heart
Ice Heart

Magic mirror
Magic mirror

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• thebeastkeeper
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-08 16:41:34 — Link

Anyone looking for liquid deviance? 

I have loads of spare deviants at the moment. Send me a message if you are interested and we can work something out :)

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-08 18:07:26 — Link

I am, though I'll probably be able to get them myself, once I get enough Liquid Vermillion :P

Also, I'm currently running an auction for a Tundra explorer, so if you're still having trouble getting Crystalized Ice and/or just want another explorer look at my sales page.

Anyways, darn, I still have around 6 more days before mine is ready to breed, though I'm prepared for everything besides: 3 Liquid Deviance and around 8 Crystalized Ice. Both I should be able to get in time, hopefully.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-08 20:46:47 — Link

@Wireath, How will you work the bidding for your cockatrice?

@Lytala, looks like I might wanna use mutagen on etelias then :)

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Inkoryl
  • User

Posted at 2016-02-08 23:05:56 — Link

@lorry14

oh man thanks for the info! i've decided im gonna try to eventually breed mine, so i won't bother wasting the mutagens for now, but the knowledge'll come in handy when ive got some i want to keep. 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla