Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Choice 1 or Choice 2?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 | Next »

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 16:32:34 — Link

choice 1,aparently its not tryin to kill me (YET ;-) )

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 16:54:32 — Link

You look up at Sage thankfully, and walk inside the cove. "S-s-s-so (lad/lass) wh-what be your name?" he asked. "My name's (insert name)." you said. "A-a-aye, that's a fine name ye got there." he said, smiling happily. "Thanks." you said, sitting down on a prop barrel. Sage looked at you with a smile, and sat down on a prop barrel as well. "So have ye met everyone else?" he asked. "No." you said, shaking your head. "Just Crystal, and Parker." you continued. Sage nodded. "Aye, th-th-those two tend to be a bit overwhelming." he said, looking at them through the curtains surrounding the cove.

Choice 1: Ask him why he stays in the cove

Choice 2: Ask him what life was like when he was allowed to perform

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 17:14:17 — Link

ummm-i dont kno.choice 1,i ges.

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 17:36:07 — Link

"So why do you stay in the cove?" you asked. Sage turned away from the curtains, and looked back at you. "The landlubbers don't like me around people. They be afraid I do somethin' bad." he said. "Why would they think you'd do something bad?" you asked curiously. "The bite of '08. They never forgave me for it." he said.

Choice 1: Change the subject

Choice 2: Say something to cheer him up

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 18:44:40 — Link

choice 2

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 19:07:24 — Link

"It's okay, I forgive you." You said, hugging the animatronic. "Th-thanks (lad/lass)" Sage said. The two of you sat there in silence for a while until you broke the silence. "Sage?" you asked quietly to get his attention. "Yes (lad/lass)?" he asked. "You're my favorite." you said happily. "Th-th-th-thanks (lad/lass)." he said. You looked at your watch, and yawned. It was almost 6 AM, and you hadn't slept all night. You moved the barrel you had been sitting on next to Sage, and layed your head on his shoulder. "Good night (insert name)." he said quietly as you fell asleep. Mean while everyone else was watching you two from the dining area. "Aren't they so cute!?" Crystal whisper shouted. "It's kind of nice to see Sage at peace for once." Parker said quietly. Loki nodded, and readjusted his hat. Golden Loki stood in the shadows. "Four more nights." he whispered. The next morning you woke up to Sage laying his head on yours.

Choice 1: Wake him up

Choice 2: Let him sleep

Note: If Sage is not your favorite that's fine just pretend for the story

Clever the Archer

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 19:16:44 — Link

Choice 1!

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 19:39:11 — Link

You gently nudged Sage with your elbow. "Sage, wake up please." you said quietly. Sage stood up, and yawned. "S-s-s-sorry about that (lad/lass)." he said. "It's fine." you said standing up. You looked at your watch. It was almost time for the pizzeria to open. "Crap." you said quietly. "What is it?" Sage asked, looking at you curiously. "It's almost time for the pizzeria to open, and I don't have anywhere to go." you said. Sage paused, and thought for a moment. "Ye can stay here, ye know." he said. You nodded. "Thanks Sage." you said. A few minutes later the pizzeria opened, and kids, and grown ups started to come in. As soon as you knew no one was looking you stepped out of the cove. You looked around, and saw the manager walking by. You waved politely. "Ah, (Mr./Ms.) (last name), I didn't know you were still here." he said. "Yeah, uh, I was wondering if I could work the dayshift too." you said. "Okay, you'll monitor the animatronics. Anything else?" he asked.

Choice 1: Ask for him to let Sage start performing again

Choice 2: Just say "nothing else", and go monitor the animatronics

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 20:36:27 — Link

choice 1!

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-29 21:20:47 — Link

"Uhm, I was wondering if you could let Sage start performing again." you said. "I guess. He hasn't performed in awhile, and it would make a lot of kids happy. Sure, go ahead, and set up the cove." he said. You smiled, and ran back to Pirate's Cove. "What're ye doin' (lad/lass)?" Sage asked. "Setting things up." you said, moving a cardboard pirateship background so that it could be seen once the curtains were open. "What for?" he asked. "It's a surprise." you said. You moved several barrels next to the pirateship picture, and used a rope to pull up a cardboard sun. "Okay Sage, I'm gonna open the curtains. In a minute, so be prepared to do....something, please." you said. Sage nodded, and moved to the front of the stage. You smiled, and called over a group of kids. "Do you guys like pirates?" you asked them. The kids nodded excitedly. You walked towards the rope that opened the curtains, and grabbed it. "Curtains open in 3, 2, 1." you said, opening the curtains on the last number. "Y-y-y-yargh, lads! I-i-it's me Cap'n Sage!" Sage said cheerfully once you had opened th curtains. The kids all smiled happily, and watched Sage as he made his first performance in many years.

Choice 1: Watch the performance

Choice 2: Go watch the other animatronics

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-30 06:07:26 — Link

choice 1!

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-30 14:15:01 — Link

You watched rhe kids as they sat there with excitement, and decided to stay, and watch the performance. "A-a-a-a-aye! Do ye lads want to hear one of me pirate stories?" Sage said, looking just as excited as the kids watching him. The kids all nodded, and you giggled at the cuteness of the scene before you. "It all started long ago. Me ship had crashed, and I was lost an island far away from help." Sage said, gesturing towards the picture of the ship behind him. The kids all gasped, and started whispering about how Sage got back. "I-I-I thought I was goner, but then one day another ship landed on the island." he said. "I watched from the trees, to see what'd happen. A-a-after a few minutes a (lad/lass) stepped out of the ship, and st-started looking around the island. They f-f-f-f-found me, and were n-n-nice enough to help me fix m-my ship, and s-s-s-sail back home. And so here I am to tell ye this tale." he said. The kids all cheered happily, and raised there hands to ask Sage questions. Sage pointed at one of the girls in the front. "A-a-aye, lass. What be your name?" he asked. "Isabelle." she said quietly. "Aye, Isabelle, what is it ye want to know?" he asked her. "Who was the (boy/girl) that helped you fix your ship?" she asked. "I-iit be (insert name)." he said pointing to you. You giggled, and waved at the kids. "Did you really help fix Sage's ship?" she asked. You laughed. "Yes, I did." you said. After that most of the kids went to watch the band on stage. You decided to stay behind, and sit with Sage.

Choice 1: Compliment him on his performance

Choice 2: Thank him for including you in his story

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-05 04:09:36 — Link

choice 2

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-05 15:30:54 — Link

"Thanks for including me in your story." you said. Sage smiled. "It not be a problem lad/lass." he said. "The kids really liked hearing it." you said, remembering the kids happy faces. "That they did." Sage said, a content look on his face. You stood up, and sighed sadly. "I hate to leave, but I need to do my job." you said. Sage nodded, and stood up. You sighed once more before heading off to watch the other animatronics. After the pizzeria closed you started to head to your office. "Three more nights." you heard someone whisper. "Who's there!?" you called out, but found no response. You growled, and sat on the swivel chair in your office.

Choice 1: Check the cameras

Choice 2: Wander around the pizzeria

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-06 07:08:01 — Link

choice 1,i ges.*cough cough*(has cold)

•  

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla