Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Choice 1 or Choice 2?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 9 10 | Next »

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 02:00:52 — Link

It's up to you. You suggest things, and I'll write them.

You climbed down from the mountain, and looked around you noticed a lake, and decided to walk to it since you were thirsty, and it was easier to see. As you were walking you noticed a swan standing near the lake. You looked at it with a smile, and walked to the edge of the lake. You stood at the lake's edge, and looked around until you heard a terrifying shriek. You quickly looked up, and instantly recognized the "swan" was actually a cygnon. You screamed, and strted running. It was already on your trail in seconds. "HELP!" you shouted as loudly as possible. The cygnon started getting closer until the (favorite beast) leaped in front of it. It growled loudly, and jumped towards the cygnon which ran away right after. As soon as the cygnon was out of sight the (favorite beast) looked at you nervously. "I'm alright." you said.

Choice 1: Hug the (favorite beast)

Choice 2: Just walk back to the cave

Clever the Archer

When life gives you lemons make applejuice.

Sorry I was out so long. I'm back though.

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 02:38:49 — Link

i hug the (favorite beast)

•  

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 02:45:27 — Link

The (favorite beast) seams surprised at first but after a second he rubs his chin afectionately at your back. Then he steps back and looks acros the lake for more potentional attackers. He grumbles happily as everything seems peaceful now. his eyes meets yours as he looks at you curiousely to see what you will do next.

will you

1. try to find food

2. try to find a way back

I do it all because I'm evil

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 02:51:13 — Link

Thanks Loki110. 

How about try to find food?

Clever the Archer

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 03:03:34 — Link

The (favorite beast) hears how your belly is rumbling. "Lets go find something to eat!" you decide and make your way to the forest, confident that your new friend will follow you. The (favorite beast) cocks his head, then follows you into the forrest.
You walk for some time, until you encounter a bush with bright blue berries. you have never seen this kind of berry before. You pluck one of the berries. It has a sweet, honeylike smell.

Do you

1. eat the berry

2. continue your search

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 03:08:15 — Link

Oh, tough choice, uhm, as Jacksepticeye would say "Berries blue, good for you" sooooo, eat the berry.

Also I heard you were German? I'm PART German, but I don't know alot of the words.

Clever the Archer

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 03:28:55 — Link

Yes I am :-) I do know a lot of words :-D
Where are your other parts from?

You look sceptical at the berry. but what's the worst that could happen? it's just a berry! You decide to eat it. the taste is very sour at first, followed by a sweet aftertaste. you decide to wait a moment after eating it, to see wether or not it has an effect on you. Since nothing happens, you pluck more of the berries. Suddenly you feel a strong pain in your stomach. You cry out and almost fall, but your (favorite pet) manages to catch you, before you hit the ground. He lays you down in a bed of moss and looks at you helplessly.

Will you

1. send him out to get someone or something to help you?

2. keep him with you to comfort you, hoping the pain will go away by itself?

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 05:09:56 — Link

send him to get help

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 17:40:08 — Link

I'm also part Japanese, Irish, Scotish, Mexican, Spanish, and Danish. Note to self, Berries blue NOT good for you.

You looked at the (favorite beast) worriedly. "G-get help, please." you said wincing in pain. The beast nodded, and started running in a random direction. You winced as you were hit by another wave of pain.

Choice 1: Try to drink water

Choice 2: Tough it out

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 17:44:09 — Link

exept for blueberries ;)

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 17:45:20 — Link

Except blueberries, yes.

Clever the Archer

• Loki110
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 19:36:44 — Link

well, I don't particularly care for crawling through the mud back to the lake for water. I'll try to tough it out.

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 20:01:32 — Link

You looked at the lake, considering getting water until you noticed the mud, and decided to tough it out. You layed on the moss ignoring the pain, and waiting for the (favorite beast) to come back for thirty minutes. It was almost unbearable until finally the (favorite beast) came back with a doctor. The doctor looked at you for a while, and finally gave you an antidote, and some pain relief potions. You thanked the doctor, and stood up again. "Thank you" you said, looking at the (favorite beast) appreciatively. It nodded, and smiled at you. The creature walked with you back to the cave on the mountain, and watched you fall asleep. The (favorite beast) looked at you in a concerned way. You had almost died twice today, and the beast didn't want to lose you. It had never felt this attached to a human before, and it did bring some very big consequences, but either way if it lost you the world would never feel the same. The next morning you woke up again, and saw the beast fast asleep.

Choice 1: Cuddle with it, It's to early to do anything

Choice 2: Go out to look for a way home

Clever the Archer

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 22:33:12 — Link

cuddle with it

•  

• cleverkitten0619
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-23 23:32:42 — Link

You looked at the (favorite beast), and layed down next to it. It seemed to relax when you were closer to it, so you hugged it tightly, and smiled. Life was peaceful here, and even though there were bumps in the road (*cough*Almost died*cough*) it was nice as it was. The next morning the pet was gone once again, but this time you stayed. An hour later how ever you started to feel something was wrong.

Choice 1: Look for (favorite best)

Choice 2: Stay in the cave

Clever the Archer

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 9 10 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla