Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < April Raffle (Winners Drawn)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-01 21:42:57 — Link

http://www.ezimba.com/work/150402C/ezimba11979378877300.png

Blue Spined Egg             Tiny Peeping Egg           Egg with Binoculars

Most of this egg is                    This egg is much smaller          Whenever this egg is

smooth and polished.               than usual. It occasionally       removed from the 

The rest has flexible                 shakes and a burping peep      binoculars it starts to

spines.                                        can be heard inside.                 get cold and die.

Each egg will be given away, there will be three winners.

You can copy and paste the egg's image or just say what egg it is.

If you are confused about how to enter, look at past month's raffles.

Any harassment of others will be seen as forfeit of your number.

Bribes to me will not work, it is a computer choosing the number.

Please be an active player of BeastKeeper if entering.

Lucks to all!

Nameless  HiccupNameless

This egg contained          A miniature unicorn              This egg has hatched into a

a silver spotted                has emerged from this            Watchman Roc. No wonder

cockatrice!                       egg! How odd.                          it did'nt want to be seperated

from the binoculars.

I thought the cockatrice was lvl 50, but my memory failed me again. The winner of the spined egg please contact me if you want me to level it to 50 for you.

All these pets are special who I could'nt bare to send off on regular terms, pound, sales, ect. So here they have become raffle prizes to find homes. They have proven to be great fighters and have great potental to be greater.

These are the winning number. The first number to come up was 3, and that was the blue spined egg. Next number had also chosen the spined but its number was already drawn. Next one was 6, and they chose the tiny peeping egg. Next was again chose blue spined. Then the final number was 8, and they chose the egg with binoculars.

Oracion won this egg.                       Nightingale won this egg.                          New-moon won this egg.          

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-01 23:33:45 — Link

1, first poster!   Looks so interestiing. Cant wait to see what the blue egg is!!

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• AneniRane
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-02 02:14:35 — Link

2,  (seems so interesting, watching with hands gripping the seat)

• Oracion
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-02 04:01:56 — Link

3. Blue spined egg too! I'm so excited now.

Après moi, le déluge.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-02 04:52:16 — Link

4. I am interested in the egg with binoculars.

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Veveiane
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-02 06:08:05 — Link

Cant wait to see what it is! XD

PERSONALLY BRED THRODAMA MORPHS  by Veveiane

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-02 21:04:10 — Link

Looks fun!! :D

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-02 21:24:19 — Link

7! It's the tiny peeping egg for me. 

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-03 12:13:38 — Link

8. The egg with binoculars. It seems so mysterious to me.

• Flarelion
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-03 14:17:35 — Link

9. Tiny Peeping Egg.

Excited! :D

• saraya1234
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-04 11:39:51 — Link

• Skydog
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-23 00:52:45 — Link

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-23 05:13:00 — Link

12. Egg with Binoculars

Interesting...

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-28 01:21:29 — Link

I will draw the numbers on the 30th, get your numbers in before then, finalize egg choice, all that stuff.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• peoples45
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-28 02:49:24 — Link

13, My lucky number!!!!!

The blue spined egg looks so cool!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla