Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #40

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-03-23 00:00:12 — Link

Current Exhibition Rules Change

Due to an oversight it was possible to apply Kami to the current exhibition. The exhibition was planned as a genetic competition for the purebred pets but turned out to be a Kami exhibition with top places all having the same rosters consisting of Kami alone. This exploit distorted the idea of the exhibition and made it unfair to players who haven't participated in Kami events. All Kami pets will be automatically removed from the rosters, and the participants will get a compensation of 500 silver coins for every applied Kami to cover the application fee. We're very sorry for this oversight and all the inconveniences that it caused. Thank you for understanding!

Exhibitions Report

The 19th exhibition "Spring Green" has ended. 259 Beastlords have applied their pets to compete for the prize.

Now it is time to announce the winners!

1. emmiel977 (#304) - 826907 points
  2. Indiana (#398) - 530757 points
  3. thebeastkeeper (#23369) - 475214 points
  4. PortysPride (#14981) - 408543 points
  5. Dreamss (#9437) - 365195 points

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

White Beauty by Roughlady

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Noble Blood”. All pets are allowed to participate in this exhibition. The judges will mainly rate pets by the total gene power. You will find complete exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 00:42:43 — Link

Yeah!!! Yay! I am excited.  I am currently in second behind Aelisk, but I intend to stay there. Watch out if you are coming for me.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 03:37:20 — Link

Place six. Someone lemme just snuggle up in there to place five, huh huh? Hahah.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-23 06:32:08 — Link

Oh boy... Dunno about this one! I'll have to see what my pets have got! :)

Edit: Hmm, second... Not too shabby.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 10:23:15 — Link

I still don't get the calculation sistem.I had 6000+ points and now only 3000+

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 11:45:53 — Link

This could've been an interesting exhibition if Kamis were banned... sigh. Now everything 4360 points and under has devolved into "Who was around for the Kami event."

:/

In BK world terms - Association of Breeders could decide to only recognize breedable pets. 

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Garen12
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 12:11:07 — Link

I think I agree with Aelisk. Although I did the same thing, participate with my kamis, I decided to remove them from the competition. Not fair to the others. 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-03-23 12:27:39 — Link

Kamis are our oversight, sorry. They weren't supposed to be in the exhibition. But now it already started and many players have already applied them. So before making any changes to the rules, we first need to ask if the top placed players with Kami rosters agree to this change. And we already have one approval to this change from Garen12 who was in top 5. Does everyone else agree?

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 12:58:18 — Link

Agree, took down my Kamis as well (was on the 3rd place).

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-23 13:20:22 — Link

Sadly, yeah. I was putting my pets up then saw Kamis rank well so I switched my pets. I wont be making the top 10 roster without them... As much as I want that scroll, it doesn't seem fair. There are three currently tied for second.

EDIT: Got the message. I'll remove the Kami when I am home from work. Exhibitions are tricky on mobile..

EDIT EDIT: Thanks for taking them out for me! It is so tedious on my phone, and I was on Data o.0

Oy, my pets aren't so great, gives me some initiative to breed more! I haven't bred much lately- too much art! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Lorry14
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 13:34:48 — Link

I just replaced my Kamis with unicorns.

Adopt one today!Lorry14Adopt one today!

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-03-23 16:23:50 — Link

Ok, we got a consent from the current top 5 players who might lose their winner prizes due to this change, and two of them have already took down their pets themselves. We'll take down all the Kamis from the exhibition shortly. Thank you for understanding!

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 17:08:04 — Link

is there an easier quicker way to find out which of your pets would be best to submit to the event? I realy wish there was one..

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• kittensrule321
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 23:18:19 — Link

OK, I am in a bad spot. like 33! OK, it isn't as bad as last time!

Edit: now 44!

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-23 23:25:33 — Link

Wondering the same as PortysPride.  I first thought they were in order of best at the top in the drop down menu. 

Looks like I don't have enough good pets to get some cash this time around (currently 111 place).  Best of luck to the top runners. 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla