Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #40

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• pegasi1978
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-24 19:17:52 — Link

It would be nice if there was a way to tell which pets would be the best for the competition without constantly submitting and removing and losing gold each and every time You make a change . I don't have a lot of gold and with the removal of kamis, my ranking drastically dropped. Even if it was just the base points for a creature before any bonuses were applied Would be helpful. 

I collect wild and first generation (has parents with wild parents) unicorns. Take a look in my first generation tab to see what I mean. I'm aiming to collect one of each color available with decent stats.

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-25 01:55:01 — Link

Im in the 40's for the competition. Better then last time. I think its kinda good that they didnt let people put in kami's.  it just evens everything out

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-25 17:25:29 — Link

I also had a drastic change with the removal of the Kami's. I was in 2nd, now I'm in 95th. But I'm glad they were removed. It was too easy, didn't feel right. 

It would be nice to see the points, but at the same times it makes us as users more aware of our pets and adds another layer of challenge to it! It isn't just throwing pets in there. It is also choosing the right pets. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• pegasi1978
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-26 02:36:10 — Link

At least show the pet's level in the drop down list. I'm often on my phone so I don't see the full URL (thus creature number) of my pets and a lot of mine are unnamed. I do however (sort of) remember what pets are what level. If I could see that it would make it easier to choose.

I collect wild and first generation (has parents with wild parents) unicorns. Take a look in my first generation tab to see what I mean. I'm aiming to collect one of each color available with decent stats.

• saraya1234
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-27 07:08:01 — Link

Sorry, I'm new here, how does the whole exhibiton and entering it works?

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-29 00:55:44 — Link

@saraya1234 well you enter pets that fit the criteria of the exabition, to get to it you go to the top right side where it tells you your name and active pet above that you should see and exibition. If theres not one there then that means there isnt one going on at the moment. I hope this helped. 

Thanks!

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla