Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #39

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-03-16 00:00:25 — Link

Exhibitions Report

The 18th exhibition "Beast Olympics" has ended. 293 Beastlords have applied their pets to compete for the prize.

Now it is time to announce the winners!

1. Aelisk (#364) - 630 points
  2. FigTree (#1300) - 450 points
  3. Sylviianel (#27850) - 385 points
  4. Anduin91 (#14895) - 376 points
  5. yummyquik (#4916) - 363 points

Registration for the next exhibition is open!

Nightingale's Ēostre by Nightingale

The theme of this week's exhibition is "Spring Green". The Association of Breeders invites all Beastlords to celebrate the start of spring and collect as much "greenery" in one place as possible! All green pets are allowed to participate in this exhibition. You will find complete exhibition rules on the exhibition page.

Game Updates

1. The number of completed quests is now logged in the pet's profile. This data wasn't logged earlier so the counters start from 0 for all pets.
  2. The original Breeder of the pet is now logged in the pet's profile. It's also possible to see all pets that player has bred by using the link on the player profile page. This data wasn't logged earlier so all existing pets have their Breeder listed as Unknown.
  3. My Bids page now has Auction End time listed for every lot.
  4. Own automatic battle applications are hidden on Arena.
  5. It's now possible to share the custom skin only with certain players by selecting "Shared for certain players" option and entering the usernames of players who will have access to this skin. Type of skin sharing and users who have access can't be changed for an existing skin.
  6. Submitted skins in review now listed as "Pending" instead of "No" in "Approved" field.
  7. Trades and search pet list now have GP and Degeneration visible for each pet for easier navigation.
  8. The time until the end of temporary blocking activities (pregnancy, taming, training) is now visible directly on My Pets page.
  9. Pet search has Homozygous option to search for pets who have two alleles of the same gene.
  10. Rainbow Jar can be used on a busy pet.
  11. Food inventory limit is increased to 9999.
  12. There's a new Manage My Groups page where it's possible to add, remove, edit and re-order pet groups.
    • This feature doesn't work on Windows Phones (thanks to our players for helping to figure this out) We apologize for the inconvenience and currently are looking for a solution to fix this..

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 00:03:40 — Link

Oh, this must of been what caused beastkeeper to just go weird with all white background and only letters.

EEEE! So many awesome updates!

Edit: The manage groups is so useful. I tried it on my phone, it"s tricky but can be done once getting the hang of it.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• GriffinRider
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 00:06:09 — Link

For a moment there I thought I was the only one who applied, because it says i'm in first!!! I have a pretty good feeling that the "big guns" will be knocking me down soon, though.

Hooray for updates!

Edit:

Yep cause now I'm at fouth. Good luck to everyone!

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 00:11:08 — Link

I love all the new updates! So many suggestions approved at the same time :D

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 00:26:03 — Link

Ohh awesome game updates!  

Now to check on my green pets 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-16 00:26:38 — Link

Thanks Angel! These updates are amazing!!! Especailly all the skin related ones. I'm so happy all these player-based suggestions are being implimented as well.

(also super happy about the arena changes). 

YAY! :D

I noticed on the 'private' sharing for certian people there is a typod. It sayd:

Shared for certain playersrivate

Should say "Shared for Certain players (Private)" Or something similar. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 00:37:16 — Link

I loooove they new updates. Thank you very much!!

• Skylinne
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 01:04:58 — Link

Great update! My favorite one is the Bid time showin, definately!

• Oddora
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 02:25:56 — Link

Oh wow! Loving these new updates.Thank you. :D

Another Awesome Pet Site![url=https://www.xanje.com/register?refer=oddora][img]https://media.xanje.com/referral/referral-mwolo1.png[/img][/url]

• Chelona
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 03:11:50 — Link

Found some trouble in the Manage Groups. I wrote about it in this thread.

Glowing mushrooms :3

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 03:13:27 — Link

I love the exhibition and all the new updates!!! They make things so much more convenient.

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 05:11:34 — Link

Really excited about the updates. :) they are all really useful. 

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• BobbyMcGee
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 05:32:28 — Link

Nice update, some very useful and game advancing updates. I do ope that the skin permissions thing though will not make things turn into people being clique-ish and ugly towards other players with their skins. But aside from that a great update indeed.

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 08:37:59 — Link

Question about the exhibition.  I've entered a pet that is up for sale (in trades)  what happens when the auction ends in about 2 days?  Will he move to the new owner still entered or kicked out?  Should he have been available to enter the competition?

• Russaria
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 08:40:14 — Link

Great updates, many nice new features for breeders. Also agree with the skin statement above, hope it doesn't cause misuse or bad feelings, I had just written a real nice review of the site at the VPL (Virtual Pet List) forum and raved about the talented skin community and how much it added to players ability to personalize their stables. Hope it stays that way.

Nice exhibition theme, 'course same folks get them all it seems but still nice.

Thanks for the updates! 

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla