Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #39

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 09:35:52 — Link

Love the updates!!!

Question to the comp... why cannot I enter my double dev? http://beastkeeper.com/pet/432149 he has green on him quite a bit but doesnt pop up in the pets that can be entered

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-16 13:24:13 — Link

Windows phone user: I am unable to work the menu. The options do not drag. Let me know if you need more! Happy to help!

I'm glad you spoke highly of our art community. Thank you :)

I don't see myself being cliquish. There is an advantage to our skins being public. Besides the advertising for our work, every ten uses gains us ten golf coins. I offer a big discount for public skins. As far as that goes, all custom lines I do, since the work is intensive, has a public coloration released to offset all the time I put into it. Unless the user is willing to pay to keep it strictly private, they would also have to let me know that at the time they order. However, if the art is for something personal for someone I do not mind (like a chatacter (RP or otherwise) or a pet). I generally do not make exception to letting them change that after they have seen what I have progress on.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• lady2beetle
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 14:09:08 — Link

Amazing updates - thank you so much!

"A truly wise man does not play leapfrog with a unicorn."

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2015-03-16 14:36:41 — Link

Thank you all for the feedback!

Concerning the skin sharing. We have private skins from the beginning, but private skins available only to artist seem to cause more trouble in a number of cases. I do believe that we have though small but a very friendly and supportive community. The concept of private skins themselves allows speculations and bad attitude, but at the same time it allows to have private commissions, personalization and OCs, and increases the creative flow which is important part of the game and one of the major game activities for a whole class of players. I hope that this new possibility will be used in a positive way to grow the creativity and community bonds.

Nightingale, thank you for reporting the wording problem. Our coder will fix it as soon as he's available :)

Nerwen_Star, your pet will be removed from exhibition at the end of the auction if there are any bids. You can apply any pet that fits the exhibition criteria. We can't exclude such pet states or effects from exhibitions because we can't predict if a pet will be sold or gifted to another player, sent to Pound, SPSP or Reserve, sacrificed in event or transferred to another account in any other way during the exhibition time.

Russaria, thank you for a great review! :) Offsite support is very important for BK as well, and we're very pleased to have it.

PortysPride, this pet would be a proper entry for an exhibition for yellow color. The major color of this skin is bright yellow suppressing all other colors. In case of accents green works well over neutral and dull colors but it can't dominate other bright colors that take more surface than the green itself. Although I understand that color perception is very individual (and display color calibration is individual too), so color related exhibitions may have a bit subjective criterias for choosing allowed colors. I apologize for any confusion here.

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 15:15:45 — Link

The updates are awesome! The best one in my opinion is that now we can move the tabs easily without deleting them. :) Thank you!

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 17:11:37 — Link

@Angel: well I got mainly confused because the brown deviant pumas that have the same green accent are allowed to enter and ironicly the name of the color on the accent on my roc is spring green..I guess the brown is considered neuteral and dull then? though there is used forrest green which isnt too oposite from the brown either as seen on eg the leopard one where it blends within a lot. but thanx for the explenation! gotta work hard to get a black piebald uni double dev then...that one should qualify ok

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Rising_Phoenix
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 21:51:27 — Link

This is GREAT!!!

~Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes~

Idiom of the Phoenix.

• Nerwen_Star
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-16 23:08:35 — Link

Thanks for the info Angel,  I understand not being able to account for possible sales,  was more interested to know if the pet stayed in the competition. 

• Rapture
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-17 05:38:01 — Link

Love the new updates!

• Rising_Phoenix
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-17 22:12:42 — Link

Works perfectly on my iPod touch

~Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes~

Idiom of the Phoenix.

• Duckie
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-18 17:31:30 — Link

windows phone user here, cannot use the drag and drop feature it just sort of flashes at me.

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-20 17:08:24 — Link

Thank you for the updates!! Now I can change my group tabs around! *Dances*

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla