Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Suggestions < New Spieces Suggestion, Catermaul

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-11 18:37:44 — Link

Hnngggg I want to play with this so much. I'm afraid mine would look more delicate though. I'd make it a bit more dinosaur like or something.. I'm not sure- it just looks like fun. 

If I sketch something I will let you know!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-13 11:13:50 — Link

Doooo it, play with the design. We both know you want to, you even said so! Let's see what youve got in mind!

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• princessslothie
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-15 21:47:34 — Link

Love it! Can you make the event last longer? I'm already dying to get my hands on one of those!

If it were me I'd make the back legs bigger/longer. Also I'd make a pure Black one.

• XD
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-26 15:46:45 — Link

This would be amazing! But, forgive me, I'm stupid, where exactly would we find the bones? In explore?

I am currently working on a project-that-wouldn't-necessarily-be-called-a-project!

Needed Materials:

A whole lot of vermillion!!!!!!!!

At first I thought of collecting degeneration pets, but now I'm thinking more along the lines of:

I take a pet of your choice and keep it. BUT!!! If you want, for a fee of 2000, I will breed it so it has no degeneration, and maybe with a gene or two of your choice, and give you the end result.

Donate, and fee is reduced by 500. Project-not-a-project in session!

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-26 17:15:34 — Link

The event length would be up to Angel in the end. 

And yes, XD, they are to be found in explore. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2015-09-26 23:27:22 — Link

Loving this idea! Amazing how much detail you came up with! Great work Monues - let's hope this makes it in eventually xD

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-09-28 19:58:09 — Link

So today at work I doodled a Velociraptor + Cat... It looks pretty cartoony and not very scary... It is what I imagined more or less when you said Catermaul.... Jurassic Park FTW!!!! 

Edit: Soooo... I used a few velociraptor references and did a simple one. It looks like a cockatice... A furry cockatrice.... Oh boy... Now I'm embarrassed.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla