Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < Arena Suggestion: Hide own pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-02 02:10:26 — Link

So I -love- having the "add all pets to battle" action. Love it! However, when I go in there with the pets I'm really tying to level I have to pick through my own pets in there. I can't fight my own pets, so why do they show? I try to remember to do my battles, then add my pets, but sometimes I forget... 

My suggestion is that we should have an option that we can check to hide our own pets in battle. It will be nice to see them (so I know they are up and battling), but I don't need to see them when I am sifting through pets to battle. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-02 07:39:38 — Link

Yes, I support this. Though I would want it to not be needing re-checking each time I go to a next page of pets. Like how auto/manual battle needs to.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-03 02:13:00 — Link

Even though I rarely put my pets up in Arena, I can see this being a useful function. Unless we are suddenly able to fight ourselves, it doesn't make sense to keep unfightable pets as visible in the arena... Just like how you can't fight pets with more than 5 level difference than your own.

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-03 16:58:33 — Link

Oh, yes! About the only reason this isn't a complete agravation for me right now is that virtually all of my pets are titled but most other arena pets aren't, so I just sort of skip by all titled pets.

Breeder of trash deviants

• jennahuman
  • User

Posted at 2015-08-01 05:44:38 — Link

yes,it is a bit anoying

•  

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla