Boards < General < General Chat < Dreamlands Event Chat

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 15 16 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 02:24:23 — Link

So I've set up a place for people to discuss the Dreamlands event. Where to find things, people looking for trades, breedings, borrowing/leasing pets, or buying items. And if people so chose, negotiations for the battlefield. 

Below is a helpful list that Aelisk made: 

Cat potion:
Whiskers - Jungle, red leopard-worms with darkblue stripes
Fangs - Jungle, red dogs
Cygnon tail - Grasslands, Red swans

Harp (Butterfly dragon):
Ancient bone - Everywhere, treasure chests/Beast temples (This is the easiest)

Dreamcatcher:
Violet - Jungle, the darkblue winged snakes
White - Grasslands, white swans
Red - Desert, red boss birds

Saddle:
Leather - Grasslands, kangaroos
Furs - Savanna, red boss hyenas

Delicious fish: Grasslands only

What I need: 

8x White Cygnon Wing Feather

13 x Red R’rakos Crest Feather

8x Violet Quezal Tail Feather

I am also looking for pets you don't mind that I sacrifice o0.

I am able to offer: 

If you are able to provide me with bulk items I will be willing to pay quite kindly. I have lots and lots of silver.

I also have mutagen, magic food, leather, whiskers (I can buy premium shop items!), invites, pets, war unicorns, feline essence, silver key, and so forth... 

I won't be able to participate in three days of this event due to a trip I am taking to the deeeep wilderness, where there is no electricity or cell service (oh noes!) So any help you can give me before Friday, or after Sunday would be much much much loved and appreciated! 

Thank yah kindly, 

Anyway, chat away!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 06:04:42 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/377726 
This guy will be up for cheap breeding after he comes back from the quest. Not level 50, but he'll help out the people who already have gp2s.

Also, I'm pretty far for the pumas, so I'm looking for someone to trade Perfect Tunes for Catness Essences. 

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 06:10:48 — Link

Think I could breed her: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/46466 to your boy? I think they have a good chance! Thanks for putting him up! When my girl is done with her breeding I shall try with him. At any rate maybe I can get another gryphon to be useful for someone else if her current breeding does not work out. 

From what I understand, there aren't many, if any, pumas out there with it... so that will take quite some time. Sad, the Cat from Saturn is my favorite! 

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 06:48:42 — Link

Need dragons for the quests? just ask me lmao.

Should we state here how long we are at the mines and stuff?

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 06:53:00 — Link

Does anyone know how I get Royal Crocotta Fur? I need 15 to craft a saddle.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 06:57:52 — Link

Yes. Post here your times for the battlefield areas if you wish to have a chance of not being bopped before your time. Hopefully, people will see them and respect your times. 

I'm not sure where to get that. It isn't a species listed on the Monster Codex o.0

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 07:05:21 — Link

It is not listed on the codex, but I figured out that it is the hyenas! Now to kill every single one I see.

Once I re-research the mirror world I would like to have my ten hours on the tree, just left middle portal so someone hop in!

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 07:08:39 — Link

Oh, from the Savannah? 

I am looking for 2 Ancient Horns, I have 2 Spirit in a Jars to trade. Needed to make another squad. There is no way I can win this thing with two squads.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 08:56:44 — Link

On the normal Crimson Tree now, coming off at 18:56 game time.

Nevermind, got knocked off. Tree should be free at around 22:08 game time, current holder is Birdlove.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 09:50:35 — Link

If anyone has a proper pet that can craft the silver key I would love to borrow it for the quest. I will give it an energy drink before returning it home, seeing as I got one from the system because of the glitch. Please message me if you are willing to let me borrow it for the quest.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 10:49:57 — Link

don't have silver key draogn no more DX

anyone got nightcat?

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 11:17:27 — Link

I too need help with the silver key quest. Anyone able to help? This will set me back from all of the quests. :/

• Ferre
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 11:40:56 — Link

Mnn. Silver keys ...

Would anyone have any spare dragons ^-^ ~ ?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 11:41:55 — Link

I'm posting again so I have a time stamp. I hold the Ancient Battlefield on Mirror. I will be done 10hrs from this message. I believe the time will be 21:50.

EdIt: Now I feel stupid, because it is the one battlefield post you don't need :( dangit! Well at least the energy packs were used for wins.

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 12:24:59 — Link

"Would anyone have any spare dragons ^-^ ~ ?"

Probably not, since there's only two artisan dragons with high enough stats in the whole game. 

And it's likely too late to start training new ones, since getting to 120 intuition requires a lot of levelling. But I suppose I can put one of my best artisans up for breeding whenever I can: 

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/338257

« Prev | 1 2 ... 15 16 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla