Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Gate to the Dreamlands, Part 2

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 13 14 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 05:20:37 — Link

@ Monues, what are the materials? I'm finding lots of random things from explore.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 05:22:54 — Link

Leather, and Royal Crocotta Fur.

I have been exploring a lot as well for dream catcher items.

Is anyone else not finding ANY feathers from the cygons?

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 05:25:52 — Link

I haven't gotten to cygons yet. I've only been in the Desert (because of the visit 10 desert isles) and now the jungle. I've found Dingoneck Fangs, tatzlewurm whiskers, as well as violet and red feathers. 

If I recall from the last event, leather came from hoppers.. I can't recall where they are from. I still have some leather. How much does the saddle call for? 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 05:46:06 — Link

The hoppers are from grassland, which is the place I am doing now. The saddle wants 15 leather.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 06:14:47 — Link

That's not a terrible amount. I'd be willing to sell you 15 leather if you need it, in exchange for maybe some dream catcher things? (or borrowing a quest pet if you have one). I'd be willing to make up the remainder. 

Also, everyone should check out my event chat thread: http://beastkeeper.com/thread/5614

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 06:30:28 — Link

The only extra dream catcher items i have is one quezal feather, lots of ore though, and vermillion.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 06:35:29 — Link

I'd take Magnetite, woods, vermillion, marble, or the feather, PM me. I'll be awake for about 15 more minutes *almost midnight*

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 09:49:44 — Link

If anyone has a proper pet that can craft the silver key I would love to borrow it for the quest. I will give it an energy drink before returning it home, seeing as I got one from the system because of the glitch. Please message me if you are willing to let me borrow it for the quest.

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 10:00:00 — Link

I agree with everyone else, thought I might be able to get the cat, but don't havethe means to make some ofthe items either, and I don't play the battlefield...maybe I can gather and sell/exchange the items needed, but that's about it... 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 11:09:38 — Link

If I had asked what actually it is supposed to mean by "Artisan", can anybody explain?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-10 11:15:38 — Link

Artisan is a gene that dragons carry. The wording of the quest was a bit confusing. However, it does mean that your dragon needs the gene.

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 11:17:29 — Link

Thank you!

• toty
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 12:02:51 — Link

The Gate to the Dreamlands, Part 2 !!! really ? 0.o

I wasn't able to log in some time ago ,but I saw event The Gate to the Dreamlands, Part 1 and now  Part 2 •_•"
Oh ,This is not easy at all :\ ( I mean Part 2 XD ) , but I try my best =) ...

By the way ,I have 12 Dream Crystals . What can I do their ^^" ?
    ( sorry for my bad English I always try my best  =3 )

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 12:12:00 — Link

You can no longer trade in the crystals, those were for part one. :/

Crafting materials will clearly be the worst problem for me during this event. I used up my flow cards in last week's event, and the drop rate for the feathers seems so low that I doubt I'll manage to craft four dreamcathers in two weeks. (Not to mention that I'm pretty tired of exploration after last week, would've been nice to have a break.)

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-10 12:18:48 — Link

I don't have any idea about the spot I can get Dreamcatchers from. So, can anyone help me know?

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla