Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Gate to the Dreamlands

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-10-27 00:25:18 — Link

What if there's a world where dreams come true?...

Conclave of Warlocks is looking for Dream Crystals!

Dream Crystals will allow to activate the Gate to the Dreamlands. You can collect crystals while hunting guardian Quezals.

Here's a sample:

Visit our exchange station to trade Dream Crystals for special rewards.
Offer is valid until November 9th, 23:59!

The best minds of the Circle and the Conclave are working on the complex research of the other worlds since the last year's cataclysm when malicious Kami have barged to Europa ruining everything on their way. A method that will allow to open a controlled portal to another reality could push the economy and culture of Europa to the new level. Although we need to find a more delicate and better controlled source of energy than a blind nature force that Warlocks tried to use last time. And we think that this time we've succeeded!  

We built a unique artifact, the Gate to the Dreamlands that allow creatures to travel to the land of dreams while they are awake. The energy that controls the Gate is very subtle - this is our dreams, and we're calling all the Beastlords to unite and collect the dreams to charge the Gate.

But how do you catch a dream?... This discovery was a lucky accident and happened when a group of Engineers were collecting the materials in the desert to manufacture lenses for projectors. One of the finished projectors occasionally displayed phantasmagoric visions over the recorded image. It turned out that the lens was created from a gem dropped by Quezal, and those weird images were dreams recorded by the gem. A long contact with the Quezal body may transform the structure of gem into such "dream trap", or Dream Crystal. Unfortunately, this happens very rarely due to a number of conditions that have to be met (age and metabolism of Quezal, the time of contact, the distance to the aggregations of dreamers, the type of gem, contact with Vermilion etc.). Statistical analysis tells that there's the biggest chance to find a Dream Crystal on the body or lair of an old healthy Quezal affected by Vermillion that lives not far from the human. In other words, hunt guardian Quezals! Warlock are opening their exchange station one more time and are ready to trade their unique goods for Dream Crystals.

• wolfspirit
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 00:44:41 — Link

This may be a stupid question...but what exactly do I have to do to find these crystals? This is my first...event?...and I don't have a clue :(

• Capture-the-Night
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 01:51:55 — Link

Wolf, you get them by exploring in the desert and killing the monsters that look like the one above ^

So it's only the guardians? You can't get crystals from regular Quezal?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-10-27 02:33:35 — Link

*Twitch* YES! I am liking the DCA items, can't wait to go exploring to find some of these! 

I love events like these! Thank you.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Red06158
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 03:12:27 — Link

Sweet!   ^-^ Can't Wait to go Exploring!

http://oi59.tinypic.com/ern6hf.jpg

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 03:30:23 — Link

Is it only the desert or is it the jungle too because the quezals are in both locations?

Breeder of trash deviants

• Red06158
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 03:33:18 — Link

Lytala Try the desert and the jungle X3

http://oi59.tinypic.com/ern6hf.jpg

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-10-27 04:19:58 — Link

Haven't gotten to far in either place. I think I'm just unlucky. Anyone found any so far? Any idea on the probability? 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• nb
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 05:01:31 — Link

Have only looked in desert so far. Have won battles with about 15 guardian quezals and found 2 dream crystals.

• juney
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 11:20:00 — Link

Huh i really dont understand what to do. im having a lot of trouble reading and understanding english, so such a ling story is reaaalllyyy hard to understand for me. my writing is better then reading, so... x.x

but how do we get dream points? i mean, i was 'exploring' in the dessert a few times, but my animals barely can win from the winged snake thing... and if i won, i didnt get anything inreturn,only XP ! 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 13:20:18 — Link

Where do the crystals go? I have gotten four so far and can not find them anywhere in my inventoy. I have plently of space for them.

I got my first dream crystal and now knowing how I got it I would like to explain it a tad for everyone.

First, do not look for the black Quezal, they are normal monstors that will not drop the crystal. Instead, you want to be looking for the red ones.

These guys are the  guardians, the ones that drop crystals. The first one is from the desert, the second from the jungle. I am personally hunting the desert.

This is how the crystals drop.

You entered a battle and you won!
You found Dream Crystal (1).
You found Stone (2).
You found 429

I found a guardian Quezal, won the battle. As it died I got the crystal, then found two strone and 429 silver in its treasure chest.

I do suggest going to the pet sales and picking up a nice genetic power pet, it will make it much easier to win battles. Even a GP 1 pet will be a good help. Ovoid high level ones though unless you know you can win it. My level 50 GP pets sometimes lose to a 55 guardian.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Dreamss
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 13:22:07 — Link

i have got  some  from  the  desert and the jungle you do not  get  them every  time  just every so often

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 18:40:17 — Link

Hm, dream crystal....the desert seems to be a better spot for it.

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 19:13:51 — Link

Desert would probably be a better bet. Jungle is bad for chests -- and if there's no chests, there's no guardians. 

I just cleared ten Jungle islands, and four of those had no chests at all. The rest were guarded by, er, whatever those bats are called. Haven't found a single crystal so far.

• Viverna
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 21:24:14 — Link

I'm not sure, but in the event shop there are two the same things: DCA. Is it a mistake? I'm new but I think there should be DCA and DPA.

+ nice idea for the quest ^^ (my English is horrible, I know)

Poland

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla