Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Gate to the Dreamlands

Boards

• Lytala
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-27 21:36:50 — Link

It only says color but I suspect that it would have the same affect on patterns as well. If you take a closer look one increases the chance of getting a deviant to 20% and the other to 50%. The normal chance of a deviant is 10%.

Breeder of trash deviants

• Eimell
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-28 02:10:46 — Link

I'd say the desert is a great place for getting these crystals. I've obtained 7 so far from exploring the desert area~ with maybe 1 in every 3 guardian dropping one.

• Karakurt
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-28 02:21:18 — Link

Well, I 've got 11 from the jungle just today (yay!), with three guardians in the same isle each giving crystal. So I think it is random...

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-28 09:44:18 — Link

It definitely is random, but desert seems to have far better ratio.
I've cleared 35 jungle islands so far, and got total of four crystals from there.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-28 10:22:11 — Link

Love events like this one =)

(edited because I missed the second page >_<)

• Tiara89
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-28 14:03:19 — Link

I've visited desert and jungle for about 50 times. Let's say, I've met about 50 guardians. And I have only 3 crystals :(

Well, I guess unlucky me, I'm just bad at lotteries...

• nb
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-28 17:44:45 — Link

That doesn't sound so far off compared to me; I have searched maybe 250 islands (had a lot saved up) and have 20 crystals so far. So maybe 1 crystal every 12 islands or so. I have also had better luck in the desert than in the jungle. Also, for me, my higher level pets do not seem to come accross many guardians, and I have had better luck with my lower level pets.

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-29 19:19:28 — Link

Jungle is working much better for me than desert :) I just got 3 crystals within 5 islands in jungle whilst it took 78 islands to get the 6 crystals...

btw I bought the 50% DCA and I thought that by giving to a pet 2 of them itd make it 100% as after use it gave me an option of how many I wanna use on the pet but when I look at the pet it still says 50% :( it should off said somewhere only 1 is affected or it shouldntoff allowed more than 1 :( just to warn everybody!

btw does someone know if it works also on deviant paterns and doubledeviants or only deviant colors?

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• Wolf122203
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-29 20:17:18 — Link

Play *link deleted*

Nightingale's Unofficial Warning: Please do not solicit your website on this thread. You may post your link here, and make your own thread: http://beastkeeper.com/threads/23

Failure to do so in the future will result in an official warning. 

Warning given by Angel on 2014-10-30 06:54:51
Advertising is prohibited. Please use "Other Games" forum for discussing your game.

clicky clicky click!

(Click eggs for a cool game!)

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-06 18:21:40 — Link

Since I began to explore my pets for Dream Crystals, I have noticed somethings. And here they are....

Whenever I took my stronger and more leveled up pets for exploring (to earn dream crystals), I found none. Infact the number of dream crystals that I've got are the only ones earned by my weak and lower leveled pets. I haven't got a dream crystal by a stronger (or GP) pet. I don't remember, but I may have got only a few. Now, when I'm exploring with my weak pets, I'm seeing those Quezals (guardians and others) often. But sadly, the weak pets are sort of too weak to defeat the monsters. :(

So, I wrote this just to inform people about how these days of mine went when exploring islands. :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-11-06 20:14:50 — Link

I also noticed that my weaker or lower level pets have done better, and by that I mean more guardians... Crazy 'eh?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• PortysPride
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-07 02:23:32 — Link

yea I definetaly noticed the same thing :) I found its best to take my low level GP1's as those find the quezals quite often and they have a decent chance of beating them :)

Hey guys! So I decided to use the signature to help me complete my deviant collection!!!

So these are the deviants Im missing and looking for:

Unicorns - Rocs - Dragons - Pumas

Color Devs:

Black Kite, Black, Cold Gray, Black Bicolor, Brown Bicolor, Gray,  Piebald White, White, Spotted White, Sky-blue, Light-green, Spotted Green, Black, Spotted Black, Silver, Spotted Red, Piebald Silver, Cloudy Leopard, Gray, Silver, Gray Siamese, Pure Black, Blue, Cream, Siamese, Apricot, Pastel Siamese, Lilac, Snow Leopard, Dilute White, White Siamese

Pattern Devs:

Black Bicolor, Montagus Harrier, Gray, White Gryphalcon, White, Dilute White, Striped Blue, Blue, Sky-blue, Spotted Blue, Striped Green, Black, Silver, Spotted Black,  Red, Piebald Red, Striped Silver, Silver, Piebald Silver, Spotted SilverGray Tiger, Cloudy Leopard, Silver, Blue, Red Leopard, Siamese, Yellow Tiger, Leopard, Apricot, Brown Tiger, Brown Cloudy Leopard, Brown, White Tiger, White, Dilute White, White Siamese

• nb
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-07 06:58:40 — Link

Is it my imagination, or has it been quite a bit harder to find dream crystals the last few days?

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-07 09:12:21 — Link

I believe, may be, the guardian quezals try to hunt the weaker pets. That is why, when there's a higher leveld up pet, they are not in sight. :)

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-07 09:58:33 — Link

If you find out that the female that you blessed with a 50% DCA, had not given birth to a deviant child after she was bred, then don't worry! Try it again with this trick I tried....

Bless one of your homozgyous female (with 50%) and breed her with a homozgyous male. Then you may get a surprise when the female gives brith to....to....a Deviant child easily!! I did it and it worked. This is the deviant dragon child of the blessed homzgyous female dragon.....

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/373744

I put 50% DCA on this deviant dragon's  homozgyous mother and it worked. :) But I'm not sure about the 20% DCA, though. :P

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla