Boards < General < News & Announcements < BeastKeeper News #28: Roc Deviant Colors

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-09-30 13:15:21 — Link

While I agree that it's a shame that none of the vultures are named after an actual vulture, that's just how it's always been with the deviants from the start. The names are always the same as the base colouring, no matter the deviation. The Okapi pattern deviant doesn't really look like Okapi anymore either, nor are the black Uni colour deviants black but green. Something to get used to, but nothing gamebreaking.

And I do LOVE the Roc skins! I just wish I had more room in my stables. I want to breed for so many pets that I can't possibly do it all at once. While that is not the game's fault that's the thing that really gets me upset xD

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-01 19:01:21 — Link

Owl-rocs? Woot.
Getting those will keep me busy for quite a while. 

...I wonder if deviant gryphons will have alternate forms too. Lot of potential there. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-10-01 19:29:17 — Link

<p>I am most excited to see if gryphons do! I agree- so much potential, but lots of work!</p>

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2014-10-02 01:54:21 — Link

For anybody in need of the double pattern genes to breed for vulture or owl, I have four males of breeding age now. They do not have double color, so that the pattern is more likely to be the one that will become deviant. I have not been able to find a double Bird of Prey in the offers, so I decided to offer my males. Though not level 50 or special, they will atleast give the pattern.

Bright Eyes Bird of Prey for vultures

Uter  Bird of Prey for vultures

Stubborn Bird of Prey for Vultures

Crippler Owl for owls

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• r
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-05 04:20:23 — Link

i wonder what the next Deviant will be Cockatrice  Puma or Gryphon-- Are there even going to be Deviant Throdamas or Smyrges?

Awesomness....

comes in all shapes and sizes, and beast.

• MEOWLOLS
  • User

Posted at 2014-11-06 00:21:39 — Link

I whould think they whouldn't make Deviant Smyges or Throdamas cause thier kinda different then the others and Throdamas already have many forms,

My hope is the next Deviant is Cockatrice cause over all they are probually my faviorite.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla