Boards < Advertising < Art Showcase &Trades < Sticky: Deviantart- Share your Gallery!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:11:56 — Link

Hello all!

This is the place to share your DeviantArt Galleries and to get your name out there!

Deviantart is a wonderful art hosting site that is completely free to use. You can share your digital and traditional art, writing, photographs, animations- you name it! Deviantart is full of amazing tutorials for budding artists, or old hats. This is where I learned to draw and find feedback on my art and photography. The community is wonderful and there are many groups you can join for more specific feedback and community. WWW.DeviantArt.com

Please post your DA accounts here for users to browse, perhaps someone may commission you, or you may find that critique and feedback you are looking for! Fill out this form, and feel free to add any fields as you see necessary.

Post your DeviantArt Link:

Style/Mediums Used:

Are you looking for critique?

Would you offer advice or give critique if requested?

Do you livestream or otherwise take videos of how you do your art to share with others? If so post a link and information on requesting a session:

Do you accept commissions?

If so in what mediums and styles?

Pricing?

Best way to contact you:

Other:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My DA/Artists Bio:

Post your DeviantArt Link:
http://justchasingfireflies.deviantart.com/

Style/Mediums Used:
I'm a new and ever-learnign artist. I mostly do photography and traditional artwork (I've been getting into acrylic painting recently). I have begun to finally dabble in digital art now that I have a working tablet and some good programs. I tend to draw wolves, cats, horses, and birds. I will do the occasional person (not my favorite, and I don't really like doing them digitally) and sometimes I'll draw a dragon or gryphon. I love mythological creatues.

Always, nothing is too harsh, just please be reasonable :P

Would you offer advice or give critique if requested?
Yes, I would. It's good for learning!

Do you livestream or otherwise take videos of how you do your art to share with others? If so post a link and information on requesting a session:
I don't know how to do this.. but I'm sure I could figure it out if someone wanted.

Do you accept commissions? Yes! I'm usually open! 

If so in what mediums and styles? Digital, Traditional, Acrylic, Photography

Pricing? Whatever you decide it is work (within reason) I've done comissions for a variety of prices.

Skill/Experience Level: I'm a student at a University, I've never had a formal art class but have done a great deal of nature drawing. Most of my experience comes from editing or producing journals and logos. I have also made a giftcard for a local company. I am a LEARNING and BEGGINING artist.

Best way to contact you:
On here or on my DA is fine. You can also find me on Felisfire, Aywas and FlightRising.

Other: GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO! *Begs* Seriously. It will probably be super cheap. Commissions give me an excuse and reason to work on my art and practice. 

Thank you!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• RedCape
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-22 20:37:27 — Link

Post your DeviantArt Link: http://loiter-loiter.deviantart.com/

Are you looking for critique?: It's always welcome.

Do you accept commissions?: Please ask about this, I may or may not.

If so what kind?: USD and USD currency for sites I play.

Best way to contact you.: The site you're seeing this on or any other that I regularly log into.

Other: I very rarely post on DA, I keep a large part of my work offline since a good bit is personal. 

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 03:21:45 — Link

Ankokoukaedoni

is a link to my dA.

I love constructive criticism.

I am always willing to take commissions for USD. It isn't officially open but contact me there or any site I am active on to negotiate price. I am Ankokou or Anko everywhere. I don't use other names.

You can contact me fairly quickly on dA, here, Felisfire #2438 or Khimeros #88.

My specialty is fantasy animals, dragons and such, but I'm pretty good at living and prehistoric animals as well. I rarely draw people but probably could. Maybe. Most of the art isn't recient but I'm trying to update it, I've just returned from a hiatus.

I mainly do digital, but will so traditional if the commissioner is willing to accept an okay quality a scan. I can't really ship art for a reasonable price.

• Rune
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:22:53 — Link

http://runeneko.deviantart.com/

I always love critique! I'm usually very quiet on art sites and so I don't have many people talking to me if any, but I love discussing with whoever will take the time.

I'm usually always open for USD commissions, but I also take DA Points and Aywas GP sometimes. I'm pretty active and check a lot of sites daily, but the best ones to contact me on are DA, Aywas #18747, or Tumblr (AttackTheMap).

• Lumiesque
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-23 05:41:07 — Link

Illusional-Mapie

I am definitally looking for critique. Since I am a photographer, I do not do commissions. 

You can note me on dA, message me here, or just reply here.

• The-Bone-Snatcher
  • User

Posted at 2013-02-24 08:43:36 — Link

http://the-bone-snatcher.deviantart.com

Are you looking for critique? Not necessarily but go for it if you feel the need lol

Do you accept commissions? I might in the future. It depends on what people want from me.

If so what kind? Candian Dollars or the specified digital currency of the site I'm selling the art on.

Best way to contact you. Probably deviantART lol I'm ALWAYS there if you can't reach me on what ever site a link to my profile there happens to be on xD But of course you can always contact me on sites I frequent, just look for one of my more common usernames ;D

• cmy376
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 09:40:17 — Link

Post your DeviantArt Link: http://cmy376/.eviantart.com/

Are you looking for critique? Not really, but you can if you want :)

Do you accept commissions? Yes, info in a journal.

If so what kind? Mostly dA Points but USD or AUD, too.

Best way to contact you: On FP, I'm CrySting #891478. Or you can contact me on dA or here.

• Sif
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-02 11:12:59 — Link

Post your DeviantArt Link:  http://madnessnails.deviantart.com/

Are you looking for critique?:  I have yet to actually get some critque, so it'd be nice to get some.

Do you accept commissions?: Sometimes, I'm usually on and off about it.

If so what kind?: I usually take the real money equilavent of a site's currency or expensive items. One day I'll get a Paypal for USD, but not now. As for what I'll draw, well checking my DA will give you a good idea. Also my prices vary depending on style and subject.

Best way to contact you. : Either on DA, Wajas #103375, or here. :)

• Demandred
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-03 14:26:13 — Link

Here is my link to DA ^^ http://vahilor.deviantart.com/]Vahilor

Constructive critique is allways welcome.

Usually I do but I can't do to much comissions at one time duo the lack of time.

If so what kind?

I don't draw anime stuff and I'm best with humans, felines and canins.

Best way to contact you?

Here or Deviantart.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-03 23:31:24 — Link

Stuck the thread.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Mug
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-04 04:42:45 — Link

http://mbfotografia.deviantart.com

Hi, I'm a photographer so I don't know if it is right to put my DA here ^^U. Photography is an art for me, though :) Well I love critique. That's what makes all kind of artists grow. And the best way to contact me is through deviantart :3

• Eff
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-07 19:43:01 — Link

Post your DeviantArt Link
Xipka

Always! ^w^

No, but I would like to do them some time.

I do both traditional and digital art of mostly my original characters, pokemon and fan art of my fandoms too!

It's all in the perception, friend!

• Alrak
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 01:43:05 — Link

Post your DeviantArt Link: http://mahtarwen.deviantart.com/

Are you looking for critique? Not really, but you are welcome if you need to, im not very skilled^^

Do you accept commissions? Yes! Id love to. 

If so what kind? cute staff, im not too good with realism.

Best way to contact you. by PM :)

• Geinkotsu
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 03:18:17 — Link

http://geinkotsu-rukene.deviantart.com/

Are you looking for critique?: Of course, I love critique!

Do you accept commissions?: No, not yet. I am still very unsure of my capabilities and I am not very good at forcing myself to do things I dont especially want to do {and in a timely fashion at that}. Maybe sometime in the future when I am a little more versatile in what I can offer in my art I'll put up comissions. For now I only do art in exchange for pets on a different site to warm up to comissioning.

Best way to contact you: Note me on DA, or add me on skype { geinkotsu is my username }, or just send me a pm here.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 09:23:09 — Link

http://draerhim.deviantart.com/

Are you looking for critique? Sure. I'm new to digital media and looking to improve from my sketchy, unpolished style.

Do you accept commissions? If people like my work enough to pose a commission, by all means. I accept commissions.

If so what kind? I'm not yet confident enough in my art to begin charging a price, in the past I've asked my patrons to simply tip in site currency by how pleased they are with their finished commission and what they feel my art is worth, but payment isn't necessary. My drawing style is somewhat cartoony, and I feel most confident in shaded lineart and animals of all kinds, particularly fantasy creatures. But humans, humanoids and color aren't beyond me. I'll draw just about anything.

Best way to contact you. Best way to contact me is through PM here on this site.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla