Boards < General < News & Announcements < Spring Festival

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• WitchWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 09:53:26 — Link

I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe Yellow Pigment gets extracted from Laminaria. I've had Blue Pigment extracted from... adamantine, I believe? And/or perhaps Cuttlefish? Only Green Pigment I found was a drop from a treasure chest and also not sure where Red Pigment comes from aside from an occasional pile of Vermillion (which, I can tell you, came off as rather a bummer - I still value my Vermillion more than any fancy event items)

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 09:57:54 — Link

So to summarize:

- Green Pigment comes from Hops

- Blue Pigment looks like Lazulite

- Yellow Pigment is Laminaria

I'm confused about the Red Pigment though - are you sure you got a Red Pigment? I don't see that needed in any recipe and the Astrologist doesn't offer the term Red Pigment either.. 

• TigerSpirit
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 18:49:26 — Link

Like all the users....that is a nice creation Angel,but I still  have a question:

Can we find the recipes for outfits on the islands too or we must buy them?

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 19:45:04 — Link

@TigerSpirit, Yes, i found both the univorn and the dragon scheme in the explore. Im pretty sure you must buy the symurgh scheme.

@Timain, im pretty surw that's correct. But i thhink its just a bit of a difference, not really from hops. They just look similar. For example, the blue pigment, the "lazulite's" blue is darker, this is same for the hops. The "hop's" green is darker when it is  a green pigment. I havent really seen a big differnce in the laminaria, but im pretty sure its lighter when it is yellow pigment. Also, i dont think there is such thing as red pigment.

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-04 01:07:26 — Link

Will the outfits remain creatable after the event, or will they be removed from the library? Likewise will the new metals, powdered pigments, and hoppers, also remain on the islands for discovery?

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-03-04 03:12:42 — Link

SAERider, recipes in libraries and event materials in explore will be removed after event end. Hoppers will stay as normal monsters.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-04 03:15:58 — Link

"Hoppers will stay as normal monsters." Hoppers are monsters.... But... but... They are so cute! How can they be monsterous?! I'm glad they are staying. The image of a little hopper attacking a big ol' dragon is an awesome image. Reminds me of Monty Python in a way! 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• SAERider
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-04 04:29:18 — Link

@Angel, thanks I'd better get to it then :)

PMing me is (usually) the fastest way to get my attention.

• WitchWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 05:20:37 — Link

Recipies should dissapear from the library after the event is over? That's cool. Any chance we can have the previous event recipies removed as welll while we're at it?

Red Pigment: My bad! No such thing. That's what you get when I play half asleep.

Side note: Did anyone find any Zinc yet? I haven't seen one single unit ot that thing since teh event began!

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 12:06:49 — Link

I have plenty of Zinc. Do you want to trade some agains Rhodium or something else Wolf?

I still have Ehteral Shards andsome Essences. I definetly hoarding things too much :<

- Valar morghulis -

• SeinaMacabre
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-05 12:08:19 — Link

wait, so even festive outfits for Symurghs will be removed? ._.

I bought 3 for later use, because I am not quite happy with my symurghs yet ._.

and I have found 4 zincs already C:

my boyfriend was playing only 2 days and he got 2 on one land :D

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-03-05 14:06:14 — Link

SeinaMacabre, outfits won't be removed, recipes will be.

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-06 20:50:57 — Link

I just wanted to add to my earlier statement tht I love the job Angel did on these: Now that I've seen (almost) all of the outfits, I can only reiterate that I really, REALLY love them!

And I love the idea behind it. Firstly, it gives exploration a (new) point again for the duration of the event. Then, given that older players look for materials to craft the outfits (like me), it means new players can profit too and gain some silver or items that they may need for building etc. And thirdly, the bonus that the outfit gives the pets isn't so huge as to make a big difference in the end. It's mainly a cosmetic thing (although naturally the 15 Energy are nice), which makes it interesting but not game changing or unfair to those who haven't been around as long as others. 

So, overall I would LOVE to see something like this for future events too. Other festivals with different outfits perhaps? For me, I wouldn't even need any bonuses on the  outfits, I'd still try to get them all - I really love collecting things like those  xD

• Lokison
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-06 23:36:52 — Link

@Timain can you PM me some of the pets links? I've been browsing around trying to find the different pet color/outfit color combinations to see how many I want to craft (XD) and I havent seen a lot of them.

EDIT: I made a post on the Pet Showcase forum for the Festival skinned pets! Anyone is free to post their outcomes there for others to see! Its fun and we can all see which we like best so, if we save outfits for later, we can choose ones we really like. :)

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla