Boards < General < News & Announcements < Spring Festival

Boards

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 14:28:53 — Link

Wonderful job, Angel - as always :)

I love the new event and got to agree with everyone, those Hoppers are seriously adorable!! 

Off to resource hunting I go! xD

One thing though: Did I miss something? How can Symurghs be prepared for the festival? It seems there are only two new schemes for Unis and Dragons, but the Symurgh in the news post has some gear on too. Is this available somehow as well? Or will it be a separate step in the event? Never mind, I just reread it and found the part where it says Premium Store xD

• yummyquik
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 15:43:45 — Link

I love the new tab organization.  It's so much easier to find stuff.  Thank you. 

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 16:30:49 — Link

Will the pet be able to stay in the outfit once the bonus is over with? Because the outfits look so beautiful, I hope they can wear them forever!

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-03-02 16:41:55 — Link

Thank you for the feedback and nice words! :)

Peace123, the bonus doesn't wear off, it stays as long as pet has festive outfit. Outfits are staying until washed off with Gray Jar or changed to another custom skin with Rainbow Jar, so basically they are permanent.

• MollyZuza
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 17:22:56 — Link

I'm not sure if it's my laptop or if it's a glitch. (Or maybe it's completely normal) But at the moment I've only seen hoppers on 1 island, when I got my pets to look more there were no more hoppers... Is it only with certain pets you can find them?

Ok, thanks :D I've got my answer.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 17:50:06 — Link

I've seen sometimes only one or even zero Hoppers and another time 6 or more at one island. It seems random how many you will find :>

- Valar morghulis -

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 19:32:20 — Link

How do we get the pigment needed for the cloth? I noticed they need to be extracted from certain ingredients, but how are they extracted?

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 20:04:34 — Link

You will find the pigments like normal items. In example the green pigment has the same icon as Hops, but if you collect it is says green pigment instead of Hops. it seems to be random if it is the original item or the pigment from it ^^

- Valar morghulis -

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 20:15:58 — Link

huh sounds good thanks!

• Lokison
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 20:59:42 — Link

Thank goodness!

Thanks Angel!!

• Campestra
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-02 22:56:28 — Link

I really like this news :D and the festival is awesome. Here we use our knowlegde and pets to get some fun and useful.

Thank you for this advent

DeathPestilence

I got Death and Pestilence Verl help me with the white guy here  

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 02:36:20 — Link

I did not realize how beautiful the gems are looking. Did you change the picture of the old ones too Angel? They look like they are glowing °-°

So.. beautiful, I can....not ... resist...  °-°

( gess whose inventory will be filled with gems at the end of the event >.< )

- Valar morghulis -

• mosaic
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 04:25:28 — Link

So, maybe a silly question - should I tell my Astrologist to look for Blue Pigment or Lazulite?

Edit: Also, are all festive costumes red or do they vary by pet color?

*~*Combat Unicorns*~*Deviant Rocs*~*Silver&Gold Cockatrices*~*

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-03-03 04:33:59 — Link

Amazing!!! I want a hopper to sit in my stable and gaurd. Adorable!!

Everything looks great and I am happy for another event! This one looks fantastic, thank you Angel ^^

Time to get exploring!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-03-03 09:50:05 — Link

mosaic: You need to put in Blue Pigment.

if you check the recipe list, there is a picture of a Buckskin Uni wearing the outfit in the item description. It looks like this: 

So, since we know White and Buckskin Uni have different outfit colours, I'm guessing it will be different for each base colour. 

By the way, can anyone tell me what the Yellow Pigment looks like? I apparently found one, but I didn't notice picking it up, so it must look like one of the basic items I think? Haha, right after posting this I went exploring and found a Yellow Pigment - it looks like Laminaria (and I actually found out that it says in the item description where it comes from - e.g. Yellow Pigment "Yellow Pigment produced by extraction from seaweed." :)

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla