Boards < General < Creative < ~*Nightingale's Skin Shop (Semi-Open Again)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-06 16:52:25 — Link

Hey guys! I hurt my wrist a bit (it's still very icy here) and I was with my Fiance's family and mine all weeekend for the Holiday. I wasn't on really, but it gave me time for my wrist to feel a bit better! 

Braveheart- Quite alright, I understand :) 

Ella. I'll PM you :) I may have something that you are looking for. ^^

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-07 05:57:04 — Link

Update for Sylviianel: 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-09 19:55:44 — Link

Hey, I was wondering how's my dragon skin going on. I'm actually really excited to see it. :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-09 23:21:29 — Link

I've only gotten sketches on paper at this point. I have a few poses but so far none really speal "regal" to me. I wasn't able to draw last weekend since I had hurt my wrist and I was with family.  I'll also be moving out of where I am staying earlier than I thought :( So I will be moving this weekend. I've been brining my laptop to work and drawing on my lunch break though! I've been doodling when I'm on long phone calls.

I'm almost done Sylviianel's and I'm working on Ella's too. Still trying to get the flower's on Daisy's.... They are proving difficult :P

Yours is still sketching. If there is a pose you absolutely want you could send me what you see (even circles for the body and joints with a line of motion) would be awesome. I can send you the sketches I have as well (they are on paper, and I'm currently at work). :) PM me :)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-13 15:08:30 — Link

Hey guys, I'll be sending out updates to those who requested it today! I was moving and cleaning all weekend, so I wasn't on. I have a bunch of dragon sketches (that I hope to digitize by the time I send them) and an update for Cute But Psycho and Sylviianel's are finished! 

Next step- Finish the skin for New-Moon, work on the flowers for woodstock puma (need to check tutorials, I'm lost), the Phoenix and then the plant/flower dragon :D

By the way- If you are willing to sell your hopper I will pay VERY VERY handsomly in silver, premium items, items (rainbow jars), bucnhes of custom skins, and whatever else you are seeking. 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-15 05:44:29 — Link

New skins are awaiting approval: 

And this last one is still not completed.... Ella Lovegood/Crazy will have a version that has armor and such. once I figure out how I should do those... 

However, this one is up in the meantime: 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-19 11:29:23 — Link

Nightingale, I would like to post two reference pictures of my dragon skin. Although I think the different types of pose you have updated for me are amazing, just in case if you need to know how I'm wanting it to be like....

I'm sorry I posted them after so long, but you can still take your time to manage things. ^^

Here they are, 

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah50/Awolfpaw/download_zpsucghva8s.jpg

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah50/Awolfpaw/download%201_zpsmguuuwxe.jpg

Because both are of two different pose, you may select one of them as both seem equally good to me.

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-04-24 18:56:32 — Link

Hi, I have some silver now so I would like to commision a skin :) (It's okay if you can't do throdamas, also if you can, it's no rush)

Edit: I see you are moving :) I can wait untill you are finished 
Price bracket/What you are paying in: silver, I can pay as much as you want
Species: Throdama 
Is this a brand new base or re-using one of my old bases?: New (unless you already made a throdama base
Public or Private (See Pricing): Public
Theme you want me to capture: Magical, tiny, kind of fairy-like, majestic, moth like wings
Pose (if you don't know, offer an emotion or characteristic to capture): Perched on a blade of grass?
What do you picture when you picture this skin?: Delicate, tiny
Does it have a name (offer several)? (all my skins start with Nightigale's ...): Nightingale 's Fae, Nightingale's Delicacy
Base color(s): Pale green, pastel yellow
Accent color(s): Pale bluish
Markings: Maybe little streaks of pale blue
Eye color: Blue
Any Items or scenery?: Perched on a blade of grass
Reference picture(s)(if you have them): Something like this, with the butterfly replaced by the throdama http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-insect-butterfly-grass-blade-summer-image45557474
Anything else?: Nope:)

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-04-28 16:44:45 — Link

Sorry guys... I  had an unexpected funeral to attend last weekend and my parents internet doesn't work. I will be doing art after work and uploading what I have while I am at work on breaks... 

At this time I will not be starting new projects until I finish what I have. I'm trying to get things ready for when I move on May 19th. 

@Nyangirl... I tried my best.. I'm not good with Throdamas at all, but here is my sketch: 

New Moon: 

Liandralithe: 

• Dobby
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-04 11:53:12 — Link

Thank you, Nightingale! The dragon turned out even more beautiful than what I thought of! :D Now I guess, the only things left are the jewelleries.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-05-04 18:47:31 — Link

Thanks! I hope to work on yours and Liandralithe's some more tonight. 

Nyangirl: I had a bit more done on this since I uploaded. the colors are more dynamic on the new version. I'll try to upload it tomorrow. 

Liandralithe- I PM'd you :) 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-05-08 05:55:04 — Link

Update for Liandralithe: No wings yet... And much much more to come!!! :D

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-12 23:48:07 — Link

Please let me know when you're less backed up, I may be back.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-05-13 03:32:19 — Link

Will do! I'm moving this weekend, so I'll be quite busy for a bit o.0 But I will let you know!

• NyanGirl1313
  • User

Posted at 2015-05-14 01:23:37 — Link

Hi, I am just wondering if you have any updates on my custom skin :)

-NyanGirl1313

"She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden" 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla