Boards < General < Creative < ~*Nightingale's Skin Shop (Semi-Open Again)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 | Next »

• Rising_Phoenix
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-10 21:46:06 — Link

Order Form:

Name: Sapphire

Species: Dragon

Custom Skin/Recolor (Custom skins will be much more expensive and will take more time, recolors will be easy and changes will be a smidge extra): Custom Skin

What you would like (theme, colors, reference picture, character sheet): something like this:http://beastkeeper.com/pet/442713 but with more shades of the 2 colour And no white blotches. Also, please include a bit of swirls of gold. I don't want the swirls to be very busy (because it would be a ltitle messy). For the wings, could you possibly change it to a more feathery style? And could it be light blue?

If it is a custom skin pleaes provide some guidelines, such as a pose or reference picture, or a detailed description): A normal pose but with wings.

When you would like it by (depending on my workload/RL I will try to have it in this time frame): April 20 2015(is this fine?)

Private or Public skin (see below)?: Private

Anything else?:Please make sure that it looks elegant and beautiful:) I could pay for about 7000 the maximum for silver, I have 5 gold, and could pay with 20 vermillion.

~Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes~

Idiom of the Phoenix.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-11 05:06:08 — Link

Thanks for your order! I can do a completely custom base. Those take me some time. When I have a bit more information I can give a better estimate :)

Are the blue and gold swirls separate? Or is it a swirl with an accent color? Either is doable! How "busy" do you want the swirls?

What should the feel of the pose be? Whimsical? Beauty? Ferocity? Give me an emotion :)

Also, do you want it modeled after a specific kind of cat? Or general (i.e. Fluffy, muscular, tiny, etc)??

I'd love to add wings, but unfortunately it would not be accepted once submitted. The best I could do is maybe some sort of armor. Maybe with feathers? Or I could do another species, like the gryphon or symurgh.

Let me know! Do you have any price range?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Rising_Phoenix
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-11 08:32:04 — Link

Edited my post!

~Rising like a Phoenix from the ashes~

Idiom of the Phoenix.

• daisy2944
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-19 03:12:25 — Link

Public or Private?  Private

Custom Base

Species: Puma

Theme you want me to capture:  Neon/Woodstock

Base color(s): Blue Pink, and Yellow

Accent color(s): Orange or Green

Eye color: Dark Blue

Markings: Swirls

Any alterations to the base (including items)?:
Reference picture(s)(if you have them): 
Anything
else?: Could I have the words "3 Days of Peace, Love, and Rock 'n' Roll"  placed on the animal or space around that if it isnt to difficult or against the rules.

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-19 03:31:06 — Link

Private Skin

Unicorn

Custom Base

Payment: I can do coins, or war unicorns. Have some good ones in my Unicorns tab. Can even try to breed one to your preferences.

Theme: Angelic - I know wings are not allowed but I was thinking feathery hooves, prancing pose, and maybe fog or clouds around the feet. No halo though. Maybe an image of wings on its flank?

Colors: White/Golden... or whatever you think fits within the scheme.

Reference Picture below

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-19 04:19:52 — Link

Thanks guys! I'll get to work on each of these in turn. I'll pm you if I have more questions when I get to your skin :)

Meanwhile- Please let me know if you have any pose preferences! I'll get to work on some sketches. :)

Current comissions: 

Rising Pheonix - Dragon

Sylviianel - King Tut and Cleopatra

Daisy - Puma

Liandralithe - Unicorn. 

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-20 23:44:33 — Link

Hi I was wondering how my skin was going. :-) Hiw much will I be paying?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-21 03:56:21 — Link

Oh my gosh Ella! I have finished one possibility and its sitting on my desktop! I'll upload it tomorrow sometime to see if you like it! I just got back from a wedding dress fitting and am heading to bed (on my phone).

I used a "Midnight theme" :)

You should have bothered me :p

No charge! I should have showed you progress and forgot.

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-21 14:14:31 — Link

Okay thank you!

• Braveheart1616
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-21 16:52:30 — Link

Nightingale your skins are amazing, i love them. when my rainbow jar tree starts to sprout again i have a bit of an idea for a skin but its in progress. i just sent in my first skin. obviously not as good as yours but its a first time. Do you have any tips for making a clean and consistant skin?

ohauna means family, and no family gets left behind- lilo and stich

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-21 20:52:33 — Link

Ella, What do you think? I went with the royal colors and added some jewels. The body coloring is slightly "dusty" and the midnight background :)

Braveheart- I've been doing this for three years. I started as someone who couldn't draw to save my life. I was not an artist. I started on wajas and taught myself since then! Deviantart has great tutorials I recommend checking out. 

Let me know if you have any specific questions. :)

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-21 21:57:54 — Link

Wow! That's really incredible. I love the gold, and the background is exactly what I was thinking of!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2015-03-21 22:51:11 — Link

Perfect! I'll upload it, do you have a name for it?

Also done this for Rising Pheonix

• Liandralithe
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-22 00:31:02 — Link

The dragon is gorgeous! Will it be public? If not, I may request  a recoloring when you are not so busy with art.

Always looking for the following: Mutagen, Change Sex Scrolls, Rainbow Jars

I need: 2 Money Tree Saplings; 3 Nightcat; 1 Warehouse (lvl 6)

I have: 1 Spirit in a Jar; 1 Snake Eye

Have Ice Breath + Ice Aura Lykos and Lightning Rocs for Sale

• Cute But Psycho
  • User

Posted at 2015-03-22 02:04:17 — Link

Name...Hamm, just because I like nightngales (and you made it)you can do some of those names you'd do like. Nightngale's Midnight or whatever. I don't really mind either way. 

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla