Boards < General < News & Announcements < Kami of the Apocalypse

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 16:00:26 — Link

Thanks Angel. I had the fear that BK will become like ..well another side (don't want to mention the name) because there are one event after the other and these events are easy at the begining (for example you click all 8 hours to grew a plant) but you will never win some of the better prices unless you pay for some special items.

@Nightingale: If you change your mind and you want  War as well I could donate you some vermillion (Would be sad if this is the only task you could not get :D)

Of course this event is not easy, espescially for new people, but it would be boring if anyone could get one of this special pets. I am sure there will be more events in the future and if so you can prepare for this. Don't be sad if some of you can not get any Kamis. I am also unhappy, because the Cockatrice you need for the quests are my breeding goal and I haven't finished my breeding yet :(

But I am trying to do my best and maybe I get Pestilence. If not I will wait for the next event and try again ^^

- Valar morghulis -

• abell45
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 16:10:53 — Link

Why is it so hard to find one I dont think thats fair uh 

• Capra
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 16:36:40 — Link

I quite like the event, though Death is the only Kami I have a chance to get. I'll do my very best, already accomplished  all the goals expect for crafting the scythe.

Good luck guys ^^

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-28 16:37:37 — Link

@Seelenblut: Thanks! I think I'm going to try to concentrate on Famine and Death and trade my pestilence essence. We shall see how far I get!

@abell45: The essences (if this is what you are referring to) have an equal chance to be found by anyone, and yes they are rare. If they were easy everyone would have a Kami and Kami would not be rare. But even if you aren't aiming for a Kami you can still profit from this and be better for the next event. Sell things. The price has gone up for food, pets, vermillian, and essences are super expensive. Take advantage of the market! :)

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 17:59:24 — Link

It seems like someone got all Kamis before we even manage to get one of them :D

- Valar morghulis -

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 18:32:52 — Link

Does anyone have any spare stuff of anything? i'm having trouble getting any, especially the essence and rabbit meat...thanks.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Capra
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 22:58:02 — Link

Today I was really lucky and got 3 Essences of Death (on less than 20 islands.. Sooo lucky..). At the moment I'm crafting the Scythe and waiting for some of the sacrifice-pets to grow up. This was faster then I thought possible.

Good luck to all of you still hoping for essences!

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-28 23:10:03 — Link

Oh man that's some extreme luck you got there. Mind if I borrow some of it? I still need to find three Essences of Death before I can craft the scythe.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-29 06:12:47 — Link

Wow Capra! Congrats!!! I just need to hold the Crimson Tree on Homeworld... i'm going to try to take it in an hour when Severin is done. Then hold it for 10 hours!!! I'll be able to get my Famine finally :D Yay!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Campestra
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 11:54:14 — Link

hmm can you help me to tell me why my pet http://beastkeeper.com/pet/161499 cant do the venom quest?

DeathPestilence

I got Death and Pestilence Verl help me with the white guy here  

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 12:02:44 — Link

Campestra, it needs Venomous Skin or Stench in addition to the Poisonous teeth that you have.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• 16anumber
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 13:07:43 — Link

I don't have a cockatrice that can do the quests. :(

• Campestra
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 17:10:02 — Link

Okay Thanks Aelisk :) I just saw it as the / was or

I mean

Looking for Cockatrice with Poisonous Teeth or Poisonous Claws or Acid Gland and Stench or Venomous Skin to create a Jar of Venom.

DeathPestilence

I got Death and Pestilence Verl help me with the white guy here  

• DirrtyArt
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 19:35:23 — Link

I've explored over 70 islands by now, still not a single essence found... it really is hard 

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 20:55:18 — Link

Finally I got all 4 essences of Pestilence :3

@16anumber: check this thread, some people are lend their pets. Also you may find some other help.

@DirrtyArt: That is bad luck, but don't worry, there are many days left for you to find essences. Make sure you get as many treasure chest, Magic-Shops and Guardian temples/Statues as you can find. It also helps to explore with Pets lv 40+ because the size of the Islands will be bigger ;)

If you find essences you are not looking for ask if someone want to trade ;)

Good luck everyone. Enjoy the hunt :3

- Valar morghulis -

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla