Boards < General < News & Announcements < Kami of the Apocalypse

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 14:21:03 — Link

Question, can we pick to get one pet but not all four? I just want Death...or do we have to do ALL the objectives? I'm confused...

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-27 15:46:44 — Link

I've only found one so far too. I explored only 20 *I need to find some energy flow cards).*

Yes, along a similar line as others- can we get multiples of the same Kami?

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-27 16:12:57 — Link

Every player can get only one copy of each Kami.

• Lillya
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 16:24:37 — Link

Well... after exploring a lot of islands got only 1 war essence in one of the beast temples.... I hope all the essences will drop a little bit better... would be good if we could find 2 essences per day to craft all the things .... makes it more realistic to get the Kamis  :/

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 17:15:15 — Link

Aww man, I might not get them in time then I usually have pretty crummy luck. I'm only gonna try get Death since I don't think I can get the other three, don't have the pets needed and my tactical team is far from good.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 17:46:34 — Link

I don't know if I will sacrifice my cute Cockatrice D:

But so far an amazing event. good work! :3

- Valar morghulis -

• Timain
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 19:43:47 — Link

I really like the event (although I don't know if I will get Death and I don't think I have any chance at War), but what I really came here for: I LOVE the artwork of the Kami!! You outdid yourself there in my opinion! :D

• Campestra
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 21:19:31 — Link

How do i get Essence of Death

Sorry I didnt see the post before

I love the kami pets the most wanted is war and Famie but i seems to only have a chance to get death

DeathPestilence

I got Death and Pestilence Verl help me with the white guy here  

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 21:30:29 — Link

Is the same for me, not like I don't mind if I only get Death, I like its design a lot.

• Seelenblut
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 21:42:06 — Link

I hope I can get Pestilence<3

well I have done some calculations and there are 5 days to breed a cockatrice with all the genes you need for the quest. My female cockatrice will be busy the next few days, lol :D

For the future: I really like events and I think most people do, but please Angel don't do too many events in a short period of time. It makes the fun less exciting..

(I would like to hear the opinion of the others, maybe I'm the only one who is thinking this...)

- Valar morghulis -

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 21:51:40 — Link

I'll have to agree with you, events are fun but too many right on top of each other can be a killer.

Now back to hunting for Death essences, I just hope I can scour up the four I need.

• Campestra
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 22:14:02 — Link

How do I complete this task

Defeat 200 opponents.

Your enemy won't show mercy, and you must be ready to get rid of your pity if you want to survive.

from Death

DeathPestilence

I got Death and Pestilence Verl help me with the white guy here  

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2014-01-27 22:36:00 — Link

Seelenblut, this is still the first event since the release :) If you mean Salamander hunt, it was planned as a pre-event for the current event. I don't know if other pet sites have the events with several phases united with a plot, but many MMO's have and we decided that it would be great to have different objectives and prizes while the event is lasting instead of grinding the same mob for the same item for the whole event period. Right now we're not planning to do events too often. Other game layers like interface improvements, new features and game optimization are very important too, and I think it's good to have a balance between the efforts put in events and improving the regular gameplay.

• Vythalax
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 22:57:31 — Link

How do I complete this task

Defeat 200 opponents.

Your enemy won't show mercy, and you must be ready to get rid of your pity if you want to survive.

from Death

Defeart opponents in the arena.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-28 01:46:47 — Link

@ Vythalax and Campestra: You have to either battle other users pets with your own in the arena (http://beastkeeper.com/battle) or put your pets up for battle and hope other users loose when they battle your pets. Do this 200 times.

I love these events Angel- It is a great way to kick off the site!

I also dont' think I really have a chance at War. My squad is weak- winning 20 battles and all that vermillion is a bit steep for me. I'm aiming for the Famine, pestilence and death. Because I know I can do those if I get the essences! They are really hard to find. I've only found pestilence so far. I've explored islands about 40 times and only found one. It's hard. 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla