Boards < General < General Chat < What are your goals?

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 15:04:24 — Link

To get one of every gene combo asked for in quests.

Specifics:
To get a line of Musicbeak/Massivewing/Sharpfeather/White rocs - Currently at the Beak/Wing/Feather stage, and raising to lvl 50 before continuing~

A Lightning Roc with counterstrike, a Lighting Roc with Massive wing, a Lightning Roc with Spurs and Sharpfeather. 

A One-Shot-Wonder Puma (Silent pace, Acute eye, Saber tooth)

A dodge master unicorn (Graceful, Fragrance, Counterstrike) and trollcorn (Magichorn, Magic Mirror, Regen, counterstrike) - Not looking forward to starting this... Unicorns are my least favorite -.- Really though, they have the most OP gene combinations.

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• Caleili
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 19:50:02 — Link

My goal, well that would be to breed a puma (hopefully a line of pumas) with not just no nasty genes, but one where it has no normal genes either, all positives. Right now I'm trying for a one shot wonder puma (copyright Aelisk :D ) I already have recessive silent pace and double acute eyesight in my 'base' cub, along with recessive double incisors, recessive lionheart, thick skin and light bones. No nasty genes at all! :D

Meet Artemis

• NiteThorn
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 20:16:59 — Link

Short term, I'd like to upgrade my inventory again.

Long term, I'd like a line of bay Unis with good genes ^.^; Not very specific, I know, but still...

Exhibited Sim: YukiBaby #23145

FanFiction: xXFrostKittenXx #4390707

A few bits of silver is nothing in real life...but it can be the difference between a stable expansion and limiting your breeding goals.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 20:59:57 — Link

My goal is to establish myself as a breeder of dilute silver cockatrice that possess good genes. Cockatrice seem to be one of the least liked species on the site, so I'm hoping to give them a little love by breeding them exclusively and championing them in my own way, heh.

First, though, I need to expand my base of operations - need a warehouse 3, stable 3 and a townhall 4. So if anyone were to happen to have some extra clay lying around they'd consider selling at bulk prices....>.>

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• RedMask
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 23:42:41 — Link

Main goal is to become the breeder/inventor/seller of several named strains of dragons. They are primarily fighter or explorer orientated. I imagine the popularity of said dragons to increase through word of mouth and recommendations - such is one's fantasy :).

At the beginning right now, but moving along nicely. Working towards dragons with dominant-dominant genes, specific colours (to be decided) and positive recessives. They won't all have green stats.

Short term, levelling up my Warehouse, Stables, Town Hall, Riding Stables. Build Inn, Reserve, Embassy.

• Ankokou
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-30 01:31:14 — Link

Get my starter to have impressive genes with mutagen. Use as many stat-foods on my other starter as I can to maximize his stats.

I also plan to breed several pets, not really "lines" just individual pets right now. I've been working on rush-focused roc and dodge-focused unicorn too. I'm also trying to breed quickmind, steel muscles, steel bones pets in all species.

One goal has it's first success, a berserk-boiling blood dragon who I hope hits like a steam roller when angered. The ultimate goal for that line is to also have robust scales, the steel genes, and acute eyesight for crits. Any boost to attack would be a nice bonus.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla