Boards < General < General Chat < Important regarding new species-Plz read (with poll now)

Boards

Poll: Peace Treaty???

-YES!

6 votes / 13%
-NO!

4 votes / 9%
-...I need to first get onto the map to decide that... -_-"

3 votes / 6%
-only temporarily

1 votes / 2%
-Symurghs ftw <3

1 votes / 2%
-I dunno

0 votes / 0%
-Not sure, I'm just reading this thread to know what is going on **has no squad yet**

12 votes / 26%
-this ain't gonna work...*eye rolls and stares at all the users coming*

2 votes / 4%
-Well, wait and see, but I don't see every single user agreeing to it though, just FYI :/

0 votes / 0%
-It depends on how 'OP' your squad or the opponent is, because a bit of peace treaty as help is ok, just not a permanent thing.

1 votes / 2%
-Well, I'll make the call if someone is hogging up the portal too long, so yeah it be about that time I'd whip out the 'allegiance' card .

0 votes / 0%
-Allegiances ftw ^_^

4 votes / 9%
-please tell me you ain't serious, it's a battlefield, you battle, it's not 'okay lets sit around and wait'- field...

6 votes / 13%
-uhhh ok, but if the one at portal has too many symurghs, then I'm attacking, just letting you guys know...

5 votes / 11%
- ^...don't you think you out way too much stuff on this poll already? >_<"

2 votes / 4%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 42 43 | Next »

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-26 00:19:48 — Link

Got three Symurghs and two daily items. And I doubt that I could survive much longer against Aelisk and Zedh, so I've vacated the portal for now... It's free for taking, whoever gets there first.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-26 04:17:03 — Link

i'm at portal but boo...this is...eeps, worst roll in history,lol...

someone let me hang about this time? i'm leaving bsttledfield with said squad afterwards (need to fix that one up)  right afterwards so...

...and while on topic, how to do their daily quest thingy???

12:17 BK time i finish

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Zedh
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-26 15:49:31 — Link

I'll be finished at 11:05 pm BK time, but feel free to attack before :)

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-26 17:09:45 — Link

Noted. My squad would be ready to attack at 8:00 pm, but I can wait a while longer. 
...not that I expect to win anyway, seems like you got some good rolls.

Edit: As I thought.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 00:55:18 — Link

Omg, Nightingale, you said you needed portal, ok...I know you are subscribed to this, I hope this reaches you..

the portal is empty get now, I'm gonna roll really bad when I stand on it so you can come on...just need some form of notification to know you have arrived on there.. (Need to wait for bit more energy though,lol)

Come on, where are you like right now? Lol.

post here when you've seen it With your time....but yet I think you can simply just walk on,lol

and to every one else, if you have a lot of symurghs already, please walk back and leave room to walk for portal For the others.

as for me, I'm...back to cleaning up the area I guess lol, I am going to roll bad (when I do stand on portal) so you people who don't have symurghs will have at least a better chance of fighting me off, and I'm not rerolling, m'kay? I'm okay if you guys attack me when I'm done cleaning up around the portal.

amd no, other than silver, I don't have need for any new symurgh lol, I just want to get the tactic map notification thing when someone fights me off so I know someone else is at portal now (sometimes on smaller mobile device so I can't tell easily)

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-29 02:05:49 — Link

I'm on the Portal!! It's my first time here! Starting now I was wondering if you all could refrain from attacking me? I haven't been at the portal yet (all my symurghs are bought or are gifts). I'd really appreciate it <3

Thanks all.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-29 03:24:14 — Link

@nightingale

congratS, I recommend messaging the people around portal

what is your time?

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-11-29 03:54:08 — Link

I have 8hrs left currently. At 12:05 I will be done.

:D

• hollahollaget_$
  • User

Posted at 2013-12-26 02:29:03 — Link

doesnt look like anyone checks this anymore but let me sit on the portal for 10 hrs this is my first time even on the portal i'd appreciate it if no one attacked me thanks

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-06 02:30:00 — Link

seeing as both portals can claim both pets...I GOT PORTAL...I'm just stopping for one or two thordamas, don't attack please, wil be done at 12:40, thanks

...yeah, getting two pets for 10 hours instead 20 hours, this will be fast, leaving portal right away when done with portal ASAP, don't worry I ain't gonna hog it,lol. 

Yes, before you ask, its my first portal thordamas....

• Nightingale

Posted at 2014-01-06 19:01:06 — Link

On portal currently. 10hrs from this post is when I am free. Going for a Throdama

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-09 06:48:30 — Link

GOT PORTAL: MY FINISHING TIME: 20:00

• Pidove
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-27 04:20:45 — Link

Hey, guys! I decided to make a thread specifically for the Kami event. :3 So if anyone is interested in that, here's the link:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/3977

I thought I'd post it here so we could all kind of work together on getting everyone we possibly can a Kami. :3

Sorry, not trying to hi-jack the thread, I just thought this thread was very related and might be helpful!

• Lady_Sif
  • User

Posted at 2014-01-29 02:21:57 — Link

I got the portal, I'll be done at 12:18

Please don't take it till then  ^^

• Kobold
  • User

Posted at 2014-02-01 19:49:09 — Link

Hello to all,

I am on mirror world on ancient battlefield. Please let me be there until 4:30 a.m. (palytime) on sundaymorning.

Thank you!

« Prev | 1 2 ... 42 43 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla