Boards < General < General Chat < Important regarding new species-Plz read (with poll now)

Boards

Poll: Peace Treaty???

-YES!

6 votes / 13%
-NO!

4 votes / 9%
-...I need to first get onto the map to decide that... -_-"

3 votes / 6%
-only temporarily

1 votes / 2%
-Symurghs ftw <3

1 votes / 2%
-I dunno

0 votes / 0%
-Not sure, I'm just reading this thread to know what is going on **has no squad yet**

12 votes / 26%
-this ain't gonna work...*eye rolls and stares at all the users coming*

2 votes / 4%
-Well, wait and see, but I don't see every single user agreeing to it though, just FYI :/

0 votes / 0%
-It depends on how 'OP' your squad or the opponent is, because a bit of peace treaty as help is ok, just not a permanent thing.

1 votes / 2%
-Well, I'll make the call if someone is hogging up the portal too long, so yeah it be about that time I'd whip out the 'allegiance' card .

0 votes / 0%
-Allegiances ftw ^_^

4 votes / 9%
-please tell me you ain't serious, it's a battlefield, you battle, it's not 'okay lets sit around and wait'- field...

6 votes / 13%
-uhhh ok, but if the one at portal has too many symurghs, then I'm attacking, just letting you guys know...

5 votes / 11%
- ^...don't you think you out way too much stuff on this poll already? >_<"

2 votes / 4%
« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 42 43 | Next »

• Zedh
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 11:16:54 — Link

Stang ._. 38 refills?? I spent all my money on 3 so that I can get to one of the side hotspots at least xD

Anyways...

Maybe everyone who read this can just post a short sentence, saying that they agree with the deal. So that we know with whom we'll definitelly make peace with.

• Charix
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 11:18:22 — Link

True, good idea Zedh. 

I agree with this. XD

Shares IP address with flatmates who might join!

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 11:33:00 — Link

Yeah 38 refills, got my friends gifting me them so yeah...and also Aelisk's pets were being really tough on me,lol XD

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• lika
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 17:08:26 — Link

I just won my battle... so 10 hours should be over at 03:10 if I got it right ^^

• MorganaLeFay
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 17:41:12 — Link

I'm on the map and will protect the portal owner for their 10 hours as much as I can...

Morgana~Le~Fey

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 17:44:47 — Link

I won't attack till the time is over.

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 20:08:53 — Link

Clarification for everyone so please read:

If you hadn't subscribed to this thread, please do so Also, we are not 'taking turns' if you mean as in Person A is done so we wait and let Person B go...they might be offline or busy, it's not practical.

what we are doing is more or less, if a person has claimed the portal, we let them reach their 10 hours then we fight and take it, there isn't 'hey I am done with portal, it's your turn so you come on up' thing so ANYONE can take the portal when the person is done with their 10 hours and got the pet, and while they are waiting for their pet, we are so much on peace mode and we let them get their pet...etc...the cycle continues.

so please I do not want to hear anyone getting upset because it's supposedly 'their turn', people might end up with double shots with the claiming portal since technically, the person there before got their pet and is done waiting so it means we are free to go attack and claim it for the next 10 hours, do you will need to move fast In attacking and claiming, but the moment you notice a name change, it means someone else got the portal and now we wait. (Maybe if you ask someone, they might be nice enough to not claim so fast, but again, I don't know)

again, keep posting here with the time count, and add a few more minutes for safety reasons.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-09-12 01:14:10 — Link

I'm finally on the map! My pets aren't that strong but I will slowly move in!

I would LOVE one of the new pets so badly!!!

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-12 01:35:43 — Link

So, it's basically when someone is done with the portal... it's a free for all. Everyone attacks until someone else gets in. Then everyone has to wait for the someone else to get their pet before attacking them. Riiiight? 

And in completely unrelated news, the quests are already asking me for Symurghs! 

Order of Knights is looking for a clever (90) Symurgh to take some lessons of ardent loyalty
Reward: 7500
You don't have a pet which meets quest criteria!

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-12 02:57:57 — Link

Yes

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-12 03:39:51 — Link

I got the portal again, you may attack me at 14:10.

i did rerolls, several of them btw XD

Have fun trying to fight me off

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-12 03:41:00 — Link

I won't be going for the portal again after this time (if I get a good one, I seriosuly need the fertility gene), I'm gonna grab some vermillion mines, I really need some, so guys, feel free to grab at it After me ...cause I'm literally just walking off the portal to head for the nearest mine after my time is up, XD

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-12 03:54:46 — Link

WAIT, never mind, I'm not walking off, fight me off, I realized I gotta use yet another energy pack if I walk off,lol, it's easier if you fight me off, so fight me after I'm done XD

• zaverxi
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-12 06:56:07 — Link

Hopefully people who win a Simurgh already will let others have a chance. ^^;; Hoarding them is really not nice, I'm trying my best to get awesome pets but I'm just not good enough yet. I only just recently got a fire breathing dragon... and my pets are slowly getting to level 50, so not many GP pets in my stables.

I'll hold the line if I can, trying my luck. Are we.... taking turns? That'd be awesome if we are. >_>

• lika
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-12 07:13:51 — Link

Thanks for letting me stay long enough everybody :)

I`ll be having my Symurgh available for reverse breeding for everyone who is interested but I will most likely use some mutagen on him so genetics aren`t final right now.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 42 43 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla