Boards < General < General Chat < Important regarding new species-Plz read (with poll now)

Boards

Poll: Peace Treaty???

-YES!

6 votes / 13%
-NO!

4 votes / 9%
-...I need to first get onto the map to decide that... -_-"

3 votes / 6%
-only temporarily

1 votes / 2%
-Symurghs ftw <3

1 votes / 2%
-I dunno

0 votes / 0%
-Not sure, I'm just reading this thread to know what is going on **has no squad yet**

12 votes / 26%
-this ain't gonna work...*eye rolls and stares at all the users coming*

2 votes / 4%
-Well, wait and see, but I don't see every single user agreeing to it though, just FYI :/

0 votes / 0%
-It depends on how 'OP' your squad or the opponent is, because a bit of peace treaty as help is ok, just not a permanent thing.

1 votes / 2%
-Well, I'll make the call if someone is hogging up the portal too long, so yeah it be about that time I'd whip out the 'allegiance' card .

0 votes / 0%
-Allegiances ftw ^_^

4 votes / 9%
-please tell me you ain't serious, it's a battlefield, you battle, it's not 'okay lets sit around and wait'- field...

6 votes / 13%
-uhhh ok, but if the one at portal has too many symurghs, then I'm attacking, just letting you guys know...

5 votes / 11%
- ^...don't you think you out way too much stuff on this poll already? >_<"

2 votes / 4%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 41 42 43 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-07 02:20:05 — Link

I am coming from north-east of the map guys, check out my new squad ^_^

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-09 23:25:59 — Link

omg! Just won! My time will be at about 9:30... :) BK time

also this will only be my second time on. The portal and only got 1 symurgh from the portal so far. I have only had 3 different symurghs so please do not attack until then. If you'd like the item, PM me. First come gets it!

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• yummyquik
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-10 19:11:56 — Link

This is just discouraging.  My best aren't good enough.  I give up.  Back to the breeding stalls, I guess.  

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-11 02:30:33 — Link

It is okay yummyquik, neither is mine. :(

edit: almost beat birdlove... It was a tie. :( I HATE ties.

Edit: I won against Aelisk! Omg... Anyone can attack me. (I'm at the portal again)

(She is still right next to me, she didn't get kicked off so she can easily attack again.)

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-12 14:37:03 — Link

Wow it's sure quiet here, is everyone still around? Zaverxi? Zedh? Anyone?

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-12 16:59:16 — Link

Ugh! I HATE these ties... The worst part is that they take all of your energy away and they say you lose, when technically you didn't... I already got 2 ties, and yesterday I had like 5 ties... it is so annoying. I wish someone could change the tie into everyone stays in the same spot, but none wins/losses, and no energy is taken away by the attackers pet.

Tori River

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-15 19:51:10 — Link

We should still at least post our times here, just to avoid confusion, just FYI.

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-10-19 00:25:32 — Link

You have started the creation of Astrologist (lvl 4).

Just nabbed the blueprint from portal. First of the new buildings is getting built today~ :D 

-----

Edit: +1 building

You have started the creation of Townhall (lvl 5).

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-10 20:18:45 — Link

Alright, I'm coming in to do some cleaning up Around the portal so the rest of you can get a chance at nabbing it...just...people gotta stop knocking my squads around first,lol...

you guys can follow behind me if you want, I'm just gonna clean up there, and the last thing I want is knocking people who should not be knocked out, out...so...if you guys can, maybe make some room Or something? Dunno...

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 17:41:34 — Link

Hrm. I finally switched to using Hold the Line...and managed to take the portal on the first try after that. 

I probably won't last ten hours in there, but it's still a lot better than I did without HtL. That tactic may be a wee bit too strong.

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 17:43:05 — Link

good luck, i'm coming in after you to clean up a bit, its starting to get messy around the protal, LOL *drumrolls*

anyways, time???

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 17:51:00 — Link

Thanks.

~9 hours 40 minutes from now, around 3:30 AM (GMT +3).

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-24 17:52:15 — Link

you're welcome.

• Zaltys
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-25 08:15:58 — Link

Got my first portal Symurgh. Two reds, no greens. Pounded, in case that someone still needs one..

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-11-25 08:44:27 — Link

@Zaltys

...seriously, you could mutagen it, did you research it?

« Prev | 1 2 ... 41 42 43 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla