Boards < General < General Chat < Important regarding new species-Plz read (with poll now)

Boards

Poll: Peace Treaty???

-YES!

6 votes / 13%
-NO!

4 votes / 9%
-...I need to first get onto the map to decide that... -_-"

3 votes / 6%
-only temporarily

1 votes / 2%
-Symurghs ftw <3

1 votes / 2%
-I dunno

0 votes / 0%
-Not sure, I'm just reading this thread to know what is going on **has no squad yet**

12 votes / 26%
-this ain't gonna work...*eye rolls and stares at all the users coming*

2 votes / 4%
-Well, wait and see, but I don't see every single user agreeing to it though, just FYI :/

0 votes / 0%
-It depends on how 'OP' your squad or the opponent is, because a bit of peace treaty as help is ok, just not a permanent thing.

1 votes / 2%
-Well, I'll make the call if someone is hogging up the portal too long, so yeah it be about that time I'd whip out the 'allegiance' card .

0 votes / 0%
-Allegiances ftw ^_^

4 votes / 9%
-please tell me you ain't serious, it's a battlefield, you battle, it's not 'okay lets sit around and wait'- field...

6 votes / 13%
-uhhh ok, but if the one at portal has too many symurghs, then I'm attacking, just letting you guys know...

5 votes / 11%
- ^...don't you think you out way too much stuff on this poll already? >_<"

2 votes / 4%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 42 43 | Next »

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-10 10:08:57 — Link

EDIT 2: whoops...tiny typo in poll, but that's just my IPad being really mean,lol, anyways, poll update is pretty fun,wish there was an option to edit the options For typos and stuff, or if we gotta remove something.

EDIT: Just look at it this way, you wait hours, then someone takes it, then you gotta wait back those hours, would it be fair to have you and other person reset time? No, no really, also it may be a waste of silvers, and look, these energy drinks for squads only need silver, not gold, and it's a "demo" so please don't waste silver and waiting time for nothing, the "demo" is still limited so we should use the time fairly and wisely. Also if you aren't good at telling time, please check profile page check for the pet, if you see one of us has the pet then YES you may fight us off ^_^

oh and last final note, the store items is limited times and refreshes our energy, and you gotta use it each time you wanna move, so it would be waste of 10000 silvers if you think it's okay to fight someone off before they get the pet and end up messing the time count And resetting it.

----------

So it's 10 hour wait to get pet right?

so guys, do not take someone else who has the portal or time will reset, don't waste any waiting time. Just let each person one by one get the pet at least. (But you still need to list time it finishes on here)

just look at it this way, if you waited 7 hours and someone takes the portal, well, it's a waste of time, and you need to wait 10 hours too, and if someone takes it, time reset, and no one will get the new species.

YES, you may attack and take portal once you see they have the symurgh.

ok, this sound fair enough?

Look, you wanna wait days and days, or wait 10 hours to get the pet? Surely you don't want anyone else to be excluded from getting the pet took right? And i am sure wasting peole's time and resetting the waiting time aint fun either, right? I'm sure you guys aren't that mean, just saying, so please, lets each sign up so we know to wait

and let other person get one too, seeing as again, the time resets.

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/7942

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-10 10:41:40 — Link

Not handing victory to anyone on a silver platter - Still got to fight and win to take the spot.

Maybe its easier just to post the site time of when your 10 hours will be done. After this time, the grace period is gone and its a Free for All. If we just patiently wait in a list, it'll cause problems when people are offline, or have given up, or have disappeared, etc... And then it'll cause problems with the people who skip the line because they assume the above.

Also, anyone who holds the portal and isn't posted here with their finished time is fair game in my eyes. But I will not attack anyone who holds the spot and has a time posted here, as long as they did not violate the grace period for anyone else. 

I'm finished at: 16:00 (GMT +3) ....And I'm DONE. Fight fight fight.

The reason for this thread is that there are people like me and stang824 who are filthy rich, and we have near-infinite moves. The hold for 10 hours thing is a nice concept when everyone only gets one move every 10 hours... But we can keep recharging our energy and challenging as long as the state store sells energy (And this ends the 17th of Sept). Since the Tactics System is much more luck-based than the PVP Battle System, its pretty likely that this territory will change hands frequently before 10 hours are up - Causing no Symurghs to spawn for anybody. 

Because this is a problem, we need to work together! :D

Please post the finished time in GMT +3 (Site time) here so that its easy for people to just look over at the top right corner to see when time is up. Of course, also make sure the time posted is the right one. It'd be sad to lose a Symurgh because the posted time was 9 hr 58 min instead of 10 hours. And if that happens, its completely the fault of the person who posted the wrong time - They'll have to wait out the next grace period.

_______

Ok everyone, so this is how it will work here (ideally), written out in a simple step-by-step scenario....

Step 1) So my time is up...
Step 2) Everyone attacks me for my spot
Step 3) You win.
Step 4) You find out when your 10 hours will be up, and you post 'I have the portal. I'll get the Symurgh at _____ GMT +3' Make sure you calculate the end time right, add a couple minutes for safety.
Step 5) Your time is up
Step 6) Everyone attacks you for your spot.

Rinse and repeat.

_____

Edit: ...my time is up. Release the River!

Rocs: Garuda: Wing and Strike
Cockatrices: Hydralisk
Throdamas: Swarm

Lykos: Fenrir
Symurghs: Primavera
Dragons: Python

Recent progress: Project Perfect

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-10 11:48:15 — Link

Aelisk!!! I'm not THAT rich lol

Psst hey, i'm hosting an art contest where you can win a Premium Membership from

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-10 12:05:28 — Link

I saw you dancing around with Dragonfly earlier on the map, don't deny it. xD How many energy drinks did you use there...

Just answer me in messages so that this board stays semi-clean lol

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-10 12:22:09 — Link

Well, I'm not rich anymore, that's for sure XD

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-09-10 22:05:45 — Link

Heh, so let's all be nice and not fight. MAKE PEACE NOT WAR! Hahaha. I'm for it at the moment while we are all new to this and trying to figure it out. Seems only a few of us can afford/have the resources to even start. I have a pet that I realllly want to use but I had him build for me and now he has low energy. Urg, guess I'll have to wait a few hours. He has my best stats!

Well if anyone is going to be breeding Smuygrh- which I give up trying to spell (I'm sure I'll get it someday)- I will totally do whatever I can to help you! I want to make pretty skins for them and would like some to apply it too :D

Also is anyone selling/loaning high level or GP pets? Or even anyone that will help me level my pets??

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• Charix
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 02:32:50 — Link

I think what Aelisk proposed sounds good. :) 

:D I can't wait to get a Symurgh!! I'm just building a military academy now. So it might be some time before I can do anything with the new battle stuff. But I can't wait!! :D

Shares IP address with flatmates who might join!

• RainbowCharizard
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 02:35:01 — Link

Aelisk, your pets sure are tough! And this thread is a good idea, it'll make sure everyone gets one of those Symurghs... 

So let me get this... we can attack Aelisk's pets now that they have a Symurgh?

• Aelisk
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 02:47:26 — Link

Yes, go attack.
And then if you win, come back here and post what time you'll get your Symurgh.

I have a Symurgh breeding pair now, so I'll be distributing babies too, at some point.

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 04:43:55 — Link

Love this ideaWowing attack until they are done

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 05:43:29 — Link

i GOT IT!

Okay, until time 16:20  (on here)NO ONE FIGHT ME OFF!

...i mean seriously, don't waste my time count, also considering i used 38 energy refill trying to fight Aelisk off, this had better be worth it, not to mention i went from 650k to 44,000 silvers XD

done

• MorganaLeFay
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 05:57:30 — Link

This sounds good...Count me in...or breed me a baby..l.lol...

Morgana~Le~Fey

• NightbaneWolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 07:26:53 — Link

Guys, everyone, since it's currently I am up, can any of you guys, fend off the other guys circling the portal? Just incase any of them tries something?

no worries, after I'm done, you will all get a shot at fighting.

but remember, post HERE with the time of when you will finish.

• Charix
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 07:55:51 — Link

I got your back. :P

Shares IP address with flatmates who might join!

• Toshi_!
  • User

Posted at 2013-09-11 08:51:12 — Link

Perfect idea, i have my Military Academy being built right now. Can't wait to t ry my luck! Though my pets are not as strong as some of the othe rplayers pets at all. 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 42 43 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla