Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < I'm Hungry.... What's your favorite food?

Boards

• Taf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-08 13:50:30 — Link

I have no idea I gess it's macs and cheese

• evilRevan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 08:22:09 — Link

Beef Cabbage stew with carrots and red skin potatoes. It is the best thing in the world. 

Breeder of Lykos

• Peppermint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-09 16:46:30 — Link

I can never say no to a good mushroom based strouganoff (vegetarian).  Or cheese souffle... yum!!

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-19 23:08:36 — Link

This has nothing to do with the foods you guys are talking about, but I LOVE DONUTTTS! That is definetly my favourite food...

I play CS and Alacrity and I am planning on joining Lioden.

I'm 28821 and 28829 on Alacrity; I would be thrilled if you put me as your referrer! Also, I am Warrior Cat Fanatic pn CS.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• mint
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 02:58:45 — Link

If you couldn't tell by my username, I love minty stuff... Have you guys ever had mint water? SO GOOD.

I also love anything with salsa... and my family had corned beef for St. Patrick's Day dinner and it was delicioussss!

electricity is in my soul.

• Westly

Posted at 2013-03-21 15:43:28 — Link

When I'm in a better financial place, I try to eat Primal.

I've got a lot of favorite foods!  Lobster is one of them. Tomato Bisque is another.  Tom Kah Gai, fresh trout, salmon, Lion King Rolls, OMG sushi.  All of the sushi...

I just like eating.  I think because I'm hungry right now.

My Webcomic!

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 17:14:50 — Link

I can never decide on a favorite food... it changes. Right now, it's probably rum cakes. I was in the Bahamas recently and ate about 6 little samples. Yum!

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• Fya
  • Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Posted at 2013-03-22 20:31:05 — Link

"If you couldn't tell by my username, I love minty stuff... Have you guys ever had mint water? SO GOOD.

I also love anything with salsa... and my family had corned beef for St. Patrick's Day dinner and it was delicioussss!"

-Mint

Well you're not the only one. Ever had After eight?

- http://www.festivalchocolate.co.uk/files/2012/05/After-Eight-Dark-Chocolate-Mint-Box.jpg - < Linkee 

That's so delicious.

10.14.2013 ~ 02.13.2014

I love you more than the world, from the beginning to the end that'll never come.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 05:51:32 — Link

I know there's a little mom and pop shop that I used to go to before I moved serves rosewater lemonade. It was so refreshing and the hotter it got outside in the summer, the better it tasted. It was so popular they actually started mixing and selling it by the gallon XD

I really like a variety of foods, especially german dishes like sauer braten, spaetze with mushroom gravy, laberkasen, etc. Liver period is delicious. Oh, and salmon paste with knacklebrot! And swedish pancakes....>.>

I definitely love sushi though. Only kind I've tried and haven't liked so far was some octopus nigiri that was seriously too tough to even chew. Not that the flavor was bad, though. But unagi in oystersauce or the select-grade tuna (toro) is amazing. That rich, oily flavor totally just melts in your mouth.

And in an attempt to not seem like a total carnivore, I actually eat a fair amount of fruits, veggies and nutsn'stuff. Nothing beats the taste of a perfect piece of fruit or a really flavorful salad.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 11:48:21 — Link

Steak and potatoes or potroast with rolls made from scratch with my mom's recipe.  Nothing beats that for me.

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• Spottedstar
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 19:53:36 — Link

-mint,

I love mint water too!

I play CS and Alacrity and I am planning on joining Lioden.

I'm 28821 and 28829 on Alacrity; I would be thrilled if you put me as your referrer! Also, I am Warrior Cat Fanatic pn CS.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-26 04:05:09 — Link

My favorite food is probably bacon pizza. I maintain that the world can be divided into two groups: those who like bacon pizza, and those who have not tried bacon pizza. I haven't been proven wrong yet.

#33507 on Aywas

• Inferno_Fire
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 14:57:00 — Link

Seafood! Especially cold boiled prawns Yum!

• Tazzaar
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 09:41:44 — Link

I'm quite fond of self-saucing hot chocolate puddings with ice-cream on the side :3 

• Nightingale

Posted at 2013-04-05 05:20:50 — Link

Ohh Mint, have you froze mint leaves into ice cubes before? It's an awesome and refreshing summer drink. LOVE IT.

Just had beef lo mein. I am happy.

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla