Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Begining To An End (anthro/ animal rp open to everyone)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 | Next »

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 22:00:27 — Link

"If only there was a way to bring Racheal back to us. It will be a long time before Doc gets over this. We'll also be short a mechanic as well," Nathaniel said, taking a iece of Racheal's shirt from between the spikes on Ruby's tail, and sitting down against her.

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 22:06:41 — Link

I walked over to them and sit down, trying not to state the obvious that she is in peices and that the ways to bring her back are few, then you would need someone to love her with all their heart, and then it might not work and again she is in little peices "I'm sorry for your loss" I say and look at the floor, I spread out my wings and rest them over her back in an attemmp at comfort.

Whatever happens, the world keeps spinning.

I have loads of amazing animals to breed and sell so check it out!

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 22:17:51 — Link

"If only the felyns weren't wiped out. They would know of something that could bring her back, but they were wiped out long ago when the first city wide wipes started happening. Whatever caused this damage to the world, took an entire species down as well," Nathaniel said, looking to the stars.

Ruby shifted when she felt the wings on her back. Lowering her head, she closed her eyes as shetried to fall sleep.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 22:20:58 — Link

I consider wether to move my wings or not but then decide to leave them "well you could..."

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 22:26:44 — Link

"What can we do? With as little as we have left, we'd need the blessing of a god to even have a chance at bringing her back," Nathaniel said, the red fading from his eyes and turning to a bright yellow, "Racheal and Beck were the first two I met when I came to this colony. With Racheal gone, Beck is the only one I can truly trust."

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 22:52:36 — Link

I look at him, the sad man who has no one left to trust and I realise trust is somthing you can lose in a second but takes a lifetime to regain. "I know what to do, but there is a consequense, your or anyone else who loves her enough and Rachels life will be halfed"

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-11 23:01:55 — Link

"We'll have to wait for morning when Doc wakes to decide that. She was his wife. They acted as the colony's leaders, and thus everyone here loves the both of them. In total, there's about fifty of us here, counting the children," Nathaniel said, "Each of us has our own role here. Even as a leader, Racheal was the mechanic that restored most of the machines we use."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-12 06:23:50 — Link

Beck stands there beside ruby.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-12 10:52:06 — Link

"I guess we will have to wait until then, excuse me for a moment, I need to get something for them then" I  get up and gently remove my wings from Ruby's back and turn around and like a flowing liquid, I turn into my snow leopard form and padd away at the door I turn around and sit down. Nice people, even if I did arive at a sad time, just nice to know that if I make an impression here I wont be forgotton in death. I get up and walk out of the door, my tail swishing behind me and collect the things that are needed, stopping to look at Stella's body moving back and fourth with the wave. I fell no emotion towards her, not after what she did.

• Snowbite666
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 11:57:32 — Link

I walk back and turn back into my angel from, holding the plants in my hand "did he agree?" I say and sit down, folding my wings behind my back.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 15:44:26 — Link

"No, he has not been out yet," Nathaniel said, still watching the sky, "I'm debating whether or not to go tell him or sit here and wait for him."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 21:51:32 — Link

"What on earth is all the ruckess about?"

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-13 21:56:06 — Link

"Doc, I'm sorry," Nathaniel said, hand him the piece of cloth, "It happened too fast."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 03:14:12 — Link

"What is... what happened?" He asks looking at them.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-08-14 03:19:39 — Link

"A wild beast got Racheal. Ruby tried to defend her, but she just wasn't quick enough to stop the creature," he said, looking to the ground, "This winged fellow here says it is possible to bring her back, but it will cost us all half our lifespan."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla