Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Begining To An End (anthro/ animal rp open to everyone)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 65 66 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-14 15:51:27 — Link

You wake in a city. You had been using the old buildings as shelter as you moved from place to place. Today you stumble upon a group in the middle of the city. These creatures are like you in the fact they are anthros. You are brought before their leader and asked if you wanted to join. Either you except or you rather be left alone.

This is almost like a fallout like parody. human made structures and inventions work still to an exstint. the forest has taken back these towns and cities. Some are the same while others need to be studied.

rules:

in this rp you are an anthro. you have the ability to be full animal or animal/human mix. Your choice.

There is no limit to how many characters you want.

no over powering or god moding ok.

any questioins just post them and i'll answer them ok :3

form:

Name:

Appearence:

Anthro:

History:

Relations:

Strength: What this means what is your character best at? scavenging, Healing, fishing, sewing, fightig, scholar. It is all up to you but cuts off at least one.

i thank you and welcome you to this rp.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-14 16:01:42 — Link

Name: Beck

Appearence: He's six foot nine tall, fur is black with a white chest and belly. He has a bushy tail. He has the facial features of a wolf.

Anthro:wolf human mix

History:Beck has been mostly a loner. He joined this group in hopes of finding a new home and family.

Relations:None

Strength: scaveging

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-14 20:20:11 — Link

Name: Nathaniel

Appearece:five foot ten tall Primarily black fur and scales. Two sections of red fur suround his eyes and spread back and up the inner walls of his ears. Has a long thin tail with the tip covered in sharp spike like scale that can be fired in limited numbers.

Anthro: Nargacuga human mix( for those who don't know what a nargacuga is---->http://nightmaremode.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nargacuga.jpg)

History:Always on the run from those who wish to use his scales to arm themselves, Nathaniel joined the group for the protection they offered.

Relations:None

Strength: thick forest hunter

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-14 20:24:10 — Link

(accepted and congrats being the first one)

Beck wakes in his makeshift bed. he yawns and puts on his clothes. the room he claimed as his was an old office. When he left, he entered a hallway filled with office rooms. He looks up and down it and sees no one. "They must still be asleep." He heads down the stairs located at the begining of the hall. When he reached the first floor, it looks like a forest has started to take over slowly. He inhales and starts to go out into the streets. "Now which way should i hunt today?"

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 01:43:42 — Link

"Not much out there right now," Nathaniel said from his place in a near by tree before jumping down to meet Beck, "Something has everything spooked out there. Not even the wolves are  out."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 06:29:42 — Link

"It smells like sewer rats," he says looking to the south. He thinks for a few seconds, "Lets go and look towards the north. There's tons of goodies left that's worth finding in the buldings. Maybe we can be lucky and find some pre dated food." He says with a grin and began to walk toowards the north. Looking from building to building seeing which ones were not marked.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 06:38:39 — Link

"If not, we still might be able to find something useful. All sorts of tools and equipment  could be hid away in these buildings," he said fallowing Beck, "With any luck, we migh find the fishery that used to be based here. If anything, it would give us a good source of clean water."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 06:47:17 — Link

"That would be nice. Here we are." He enters it and the room spoke for itself. it was the lobby to a hotel. Beck walks over and looks for keys and anything that could help breaking in the doors easier. He finds some cigerettes and an old key box filled with spare room keys. "Jackpot Nathaniel come and see," showing the box of keys with numbers that could barely be made out.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 06:59:02 — Link

"Nice find, good thing too. Breaking down each door would definitely become tiering after a while," he said taking a few keys and looking them over," They're a little rysted, but they should still be able to unlock the doors if the locks haven't been rusted solid."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 07:50:29 — Link

"Yeah but i got a knob buster kit from that traveling merchant. So it won't be as bad busting them open. So let's get to work," Beck walks up to the first floor and looks for room 100. When he finds it he tries it and jiggles it til the key fit and unlocked it. The smell of decay comes out  filling their nostrials. Beck gags and goes around the corner and spits.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 08:01:54 — Link

"Why is the always this kind of filth left in these kind of building," he says to himself as he backed away from they door.  "Wait, do you hear that," he asked looking around slowly, "Sounds like some sort of electric device being turned on."  Seeming to be coming from the stairs, a sound similar to arching power lines could be heard.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 16:30:03 — Link

Beck readies himself and waits by the door to and cracks it to look. There was something walking up the stairs but the dark kept it from being seen. There where flashes of light as if the power system was kicking on. "I cannot tell what it is."

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 19:45:07 — Link

"If I didn't know better, I'd say it was one of those shock traps those hunters like to use to try and trap me," he said redying his tailspikes, "They may not be lethal, but they sure have one hell of a punch to them when you get caught."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 21:01:59 — Link

"Well that sucks so want to continue scavenging or go and see if they are around?" he asks in a low voice still looking up and down the stairs.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 21:13:33 — Link

"We could try climbing the elevator shaft. It'll take a little work to open the door, but we should be able to get to any floor though it," he whispered as he made us of a shadow, "We might be able to get behind who or whatever it is."

« Prev | 1 2 ... 65 66 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla