Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Begining To An End (anthro/ animal rp open to everyone)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 65 66 | Next »

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 21:29:17 — Link

"Well the shaft it is," but first he ties an alarm system made of string and cans incase someone uses that door. Then walks over to the elevator and tries to pry it open.

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 21:37:03 — Link

"Here take one of these, just be careful not to cut yourself. Given the right angle and force, these things can punch through a steel door, but for now it can server as a lever" he said pulling a spike from his tail and handing it to Beck before turning to watch the door, "It has always confused me how whole cities like this one could just up and become abandoned for little to no reason."

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 22:02:02 — Link

"I was told people called humans lived in these places thousands of them. Howw they got through each day is beyond me." he said getting the door fully opened.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 22:09:33 — Link

"They got by just like a colony of ants I suppose. Each might have been a piece in some sort of bigger operation, is my guess. Why else would they have buildings like this one to house so many at once," he said sticking a few stones in the door to keep it from closing, "Then again, they could have been very social. Many of these cities are joined together by trails of all sizes. In any case, I'd be surprised if we found any unaffect humans to ask."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 22:32:16 — Link

"The possiblity is low i think on finding one." Beck looks up the elevator, "Three more levels up then we are at the top." He grabs one of the elevator steel rope. He begins to climb up it.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 22:38:13 — Link

"For all we know, they locked themselves away somewhere. I could care less either way though. I have no reason to seek them out," nathaniel said taking hold of the secon wire and climbing up after Beck, "At least most of their tools and machiniery survived. I'm sure someone could fix and use some of it with the right knowledge."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 22:58:12 — Link

"That's why we have those books they left behind. also that's why we have doc and the mechanic. They know how to read and fix what was left and hello?" He gets to the top and the doors are open. He climbs out and holds out his hand to help nathaniel in once he got up there.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 23:18:08 — Link

"The elevator must have been open up here and fell," he said taking Beck's hand and pulling himself up, "I have a decent understanding of their writting, but some of the books get well out of my understanding rather quickly." "I was able to read enough to make these wraps that keep these protrusions on my forearms from unfolding and hurting someone," he said plling a sleeve up to show wrapps made of vines, "That, and it's easier to wear long sleeve shirts when there is nothing in the way."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 23:29:27 — Link

"The most i got out of one was just how to maxamize space and whats more important on a scaveging hunt," He looks around and finds nothing of a presence. "i found some batteries and a flashlight. You?" he asks walking into a room.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 23:37:52 — Link

"I found some sort of a repair kit, some empty containers and large leather bag, but that was all I could find of use in here," he said pulling a small box labeled maintenence supplies, a few empty mason jars, and the bag down from a cupboard, "Not much but it's a good start. Lets keep looking. A few more of these jars could be very useful in preserving food."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 23:44:14 — Link

"Or collecting rain water. Wait what's..." Beck digs and finds an old box under a bed. When he opened it, a 9mm was within and a few rounds rolled around. "What's this?"

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 23:53:41 — Link

"I believe that is a human weapon. I think they called it a gun. Take it with you, we can ask the merchant next time he stops by, it might be worth something or keeping," he said picking up one of the bullets, "I've seen these thing used before, and they can be rather painful if you get hit with one. I suppose they did more damage against a human since these things only dent my scales, but the one used against me was much smaller and only bounced off my scales." " What's this," he asked seeing a larger box still under the bed and pulling it out. Inside were three unopened boxes with pictures matching the bullets with the 9mm. "Well, we know we have ammo. I wonder what other weapons this person had before leaving."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-15 23:59:01 — Link

"I don't know or heck someone else might have in one of the other rooms. Besides it might tear me up compared to your scales." He looks and finds nothing else in that room or that level of the hotel. "I think we did ok but we have three more levels to look."

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 00:22:42 — Link

"It's a start. At this rate, we may find more than we can carry with one bag," he said putting the boxes and jars into the bag and fallowing Beck, "If we need to, we can make a bag out of the covers on the beds."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 00:29:12 — Link

"Yeah we can. or use the pillow cases." He gets to the third floor and holds the door open for Nathaniel. He begins to look around. "Wait i smell pre food." Once Nathaniel walked in. Beck went around a corner and found a vending machine area. "Wow. We hit the jackpot."

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 65 66 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla