Boards < Community < Roleplay < The Begining To An End (anthro/ animal rp open to everyone)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 65 66 | Next »

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 00:35:11 — Link

"Sweet, I wonder if They still works. If they do, we can find something to short the coin counters and get the stuff out without risking getting our feet cut with glass," he said setting the bag near the door so he could chack one of the machines, "Last thing we need is to hurt ourselves or get an infected cut."

Those who can see, can not. The blind see everything.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 01:00:58 — Link

"Yeah...," Beck is looking at the drink machine and sees theres a lock on it. he takes out the scale nathaniel handed him and tries to pry it off when he sees a red plus reflected on it. He turns to see a box on the wall. "Hey what's that?" He pulls it off. "Should we open this?"

In the end i'm only human for that i regret nothing.

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 01:22:59 — Link

"Smells like it came from the doctor's office. It's probably some sort of medkit," he said after popping a lock off a snack machine, "If it is, the better idea would be to take it to him to see if anything inside could be used.We should probably open it to see if anything is inside first though."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 02:53:19 — Link

"Already did... and theres nothing in here." He says getting up and placing the metal box into their pile and went back to work on the soda machine. he prys the scale on the lock and it pops. He opens it. "I count twenty water and a few sodas. What did you find?"

rps that im in This Place We Call Home, The Pack of The South, and The Begining to an End

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:02:45 — Link

"Most some sort of dried food labeled sunchips, but everything else in this one is rotten fruit snacks. Oh well, something is better than nothing," he said opening one of the small bags and trying the chips, "They're kind of plain, but food is food." "Is it just me or does it feel like something is watching us," he asked as the fur on the back of his neck bagan to stand on end.

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:13:08 — Link

"I smell a sewer rat," He says not turning around. "So are you ready for a fight?" There's footsteps coming closer to them. He reaches for the scale slowly.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:18:45 — Link

"I'm always ready for a fight. Being on the run for years will do that," he said slowly taking the vine wraps off and letting the wing like protrusions unfold, their razor sharp edges catching the flickering light, "Whoever it is better be on our side or have very thick armor."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:22:31 — Link

When they turn it's nothing but one of the kids from the group. "Jessie what are you doing here? And why do you smell like a sewer rat?"

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:24:47 — Link

"You could have gotten yourself hurt sneaking up on us like that," he said starting to put the wraps back on, "That is a good question though. Have you been playing in the sewer or something?"

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:32:07 — Link

The kitten writes down in her notebook "I fell in some rotten water."

"It's ok," He places his hand on her shoulder. "How did you know we were here?"

"i followed you." She wrote happily, "Can i help?"

"Sure," he said handing her the bottles of water to place in a container.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:36:12 — Link

"Well, that explains that souns of water I heard ealier this morning," he said as he finished wrapping up his arms, "If we find some soap while we're here, we'll get you cleaned up. There's no need in letting that smell cling to you."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:46:40 — Link

She writes, "Thank you." She helps load the rotten food into a container with a lid.

"Well ready to check the rooms?" Beck asks as he puts in the last one. Jessie nods her head.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 03:52:34 — Link

"I'll see if I can find some more paper while I'm at it, that notebooke is looking a little thin," he said picking up his bag, "There's bound to be some somewhere in here. Humans tended to keep a lot of the stuff."

• issaicfrost
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 04:00:35 — Link

"we are going to look in this room." Beck said as he opened it with the knob buster. When he did a skeleton fell ontop of him. "oh god!"

She nods to Nathaniel then looks to Beck and sniggers.

• zezmeril
  • User

Posted at 2013-06-16 04:13:18 — Link

"We were bound to find a skeleton some time. Better you than me though," he said with a light laugh before pulling the skeleton off Beck and helping him up, "We might want to be careful about that though. Who know what kind of bacteria clings to them bones after all these years. I wouldn't want to get any cuts or scapre from one."

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 65 66 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla