Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Sticky: Shared IPs

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 13 14 | Next »

• Moonbeam1
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-28 23:51:19 — Link

just noticed this - I share a ip address with my sister. Her name here is Harlowe. We live at home. We have a grandmother on Dad's side of the family that funds us gold here on our birthdays or for xmas (with her paypal).

• cornihorse
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-05 04:39:25 — Link

I very rarely share with my sibling Desmond_The_Moon_Bear

I'm not like normal girls.........I'm not even a girl...........I'M A HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP woodie u were awesome and i will miss u

Other games I can be found on!

Horse Reality - Horsayay

Noble Horse - Sxauti

• Peace123
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-09 21:01:11 — Link

I rarely share an ip address with my friend, roachkebab

"Most friends come and go. Some friends leave when your life gets too tough. And others come when your life is at it's best. But it's those friends who come in the middle of your life, and stay at both your highs and lows, that are the truest of friends."

Tori River

• Stormy1
  • User

Posted at 2022-01-14 11:20:18 — Link

I don't regularly use anyone elses ip but sometimes we (my cousins and I) visit Gran (Pixie) and play on her computer. We also play at school and work and so on with friends. I've never noted their addresses but I would assume they are all different.

• Whimsy1
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-04 05:20:10 — Link

My sister and I are both here now. We live under one roof with our Mom. We have different last names because we have different dads (neither of which live with us any more).  I'm Whimsy1 and she is Nightstyx. I'll have her post separately to confirm I've spelled it right. Occasionally we're online at school or at friends but not very often.

• Nightstyx
  • User

Posted at 2022-02-04 06:20:50 — Link

just confirming what my sis said above, we share an address and home. Occasionally I visit friends and we play around at their address but usually I'm at home or at school. So far, loving this game!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2022-08-23 10:46:30 — Link

Coming back here since my sister (Dreamscaper) and I returned to play beastkeeper. Love the site as always! We sometimes share computers.

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla