Boards < New Player Hall < Introduction < Sticky: Shared IPs

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 12 13 14 | Next »

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-02-16 04:11:17 — Link

I play this game sometimes at a public library with a public computer soooooooo idk lol xD

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• OceanBreeze82
  • User

Posted at 2020-09-15 05:39:42 — Link

One of my family members joined the game recently, their username is HowlingWolf6 and I think their ID is #85644

{|—•Life is Precious•—|}

Every day, take a deep breath and be grateful that you are alive.

• Darkangelgirl
  • User

Posted at 2020-10-10 02:35:52 — Link

hi

• 3@4#9
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-02 16:08:56 — Link

I share an IP with my brother Ethan (that's his username) 

-3@4#9

Yes, my username is random. I didn't know what else to name myself. 

• SerialKillerXO
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-06 22:13:00 — Link

I share an IP with Lie2Me (my lil sis)

-SerialKillerXO

• LaFae
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-28 06:19:03 — Link

I am sharing an ip address with the others (various family members currently living with Gran and my Aunt - 2 cousins). Honeypie and I are first cousins and we are sharing a room here while we wait to get an apartment on campus. The residence belongs to my Gran and my Aunt. I think my aunt plays here too when she has the time (covid really threw everything out the window).

• vampixi
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-30 04:24:13 — Link

It's unlikely, but there's a chance that my brother and I may use the same IP, we have our own computers but sometimes we use each other's out of convenience. His username is HoodooVoodoo idk his ID # though

Noob but trying

They/them

<3

Currently looking for stable lvl 3 and warehouse lvl 2 blueprints, pm me and we'll figure out a price/trade :)

• HoodooVoodoo
  • User

Posted at 2021-01-30 22:47:02 — Link

vampixi (#87383) wrote:

It's unlikely, but there's a chance that my brother and I may use the same IP, we have our own computers but sometimes we use each other's out of convenience. His username is HoodooVoodoo idk his ID # though

Hey that me

Boof

• Dreamscaper
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-16 14:21:00 — Link

Right now my sister and I are on vacation together (Lunar New Year) so we share the same IP. Usually, we do not but occasionally we visit each other as well. Her username is OneWingedEmo.

I am trying to get my little brother to play so he may share the same IP as me. Still trying though so he's not in the game yet. Will update if he is.

• Pixie
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-07 03:40:48 — Link

I am sharing an ip address and computer with my sister and three grandchildren. Their names are Cattitude, Honeypie, Stryder, and BlazinRosey. There may have been others over the last two years as the kids went to university and were awaiting rooms on campus. 

hugs, Pixie

• Dutch_Van_Der_Linde
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-14 22:51:05 — Link

Hi all! I'm sharing an IP with my wife, Wisteria. :)

• BubbleTea
  • User

Posted at 2021-05-23 03:27:18 — Link

Oh jeez I didn't know we had to do this! Forestsky (my friend) shares some of my devices with me when they're bored. My sister unidoughnutlover also sometimes uses them too.

Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

Oderint dum metuant.

Igne natura renovatur integra.

• Breederofmyths
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-20 09:27:07 — Link

I made an account for my brother and my sisters and invited them to play this game,but I am not sure if they will play anymore

• Breederofmyths
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-20 09:30:39 — Link

Their names are :  BeastRider421,Fantasyfor229 and Phoenixrider320

• Angelique
  • User

Posted at 2021-12-28 23:28:20 — Link

not sure if we've posted or not. We have an extended family, grandmother, aunt, and two university students who play here from time to time. So we do share an ip address as well as a real street address. gran is pixiequeen or pixiestyx (not sure which), auntie is Honeypie. I'm one of the students. The other student is Heavven. I hope this helps. Gran's the one that buys us the gold with her paypal. She's reimbursed, of course. 

sorry for the delay in filling this out - I didn't see it because I'm not usually in the forums.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 12 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla